Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Powder Reviews
#7 in Powder

January 17, 2021

New Lighter Everyday Makeup

I use to use L'oreal Pro Glow Liquid foundation and LOVED it, however I was looking for something simpler/faster for work days. This fit the bill. My skin is better than it use to be, and requires less coverage. I am combo/oily with barley any blemishes. This is matte not flat with a natural coverage, quite a decent coverage for a powder. I would not put this over a liquid foundation, and I do not use this under my eyes. Would highly recommend as a powder foundation with natural finish!

November 24, 2020

Great powder

I would definitely buy this product again. It is very good quality and the price is great too. It smoothes my makeup really well. The shade ranges are pretty big as well. The maybelline foundation concealer and powder are the best of the best.

September 18, 2020

Good replacement for foundation

This powerless powder replaces foundation for me on those days when I don't feel like putting makeup on.
    It works well with other maybelinne products.

September 18, 2020

Must have

It is one thing without which my makeup is always incomplete..!! I always love it use it before using my face mist so that it gives my face a flawless finish💕

September 01, 2020

Love it!

I carry this with me all the time! It's super handy and comes with a mirror and sponge already. It's nice for touchups and goes on my face well. Takes awhile for me to finish too!

May 19, 2020

I would buy this again I do love it

This is one product I would buy again and again well it’s not included in my every day make up usually it really is amazing. I normally keep this in my make up bag for school and I also have one in my gym bag. I keep it for those days that I feel extra oily and it’s amazing to just touch up with it lasts a long time and it is great for those who have normal to oily skin. All out of all I would rate it a 9/10

April 14, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

My go to product!

This is a fabulous every day powder! It matches my skin tone great and is perfect for every day use! Can't complain at the price compared to most products and can be purchased in nearly any regular store. It's also great for covering oily and shiny skin!

March 06, 2020

My favorite!

I have purchased this over and over for years. I struggle with acne and at times oily skin. This really does give you a matte finish. I keep one in every purse and bag for quick touch up's throughout the day.

March 05, 2020

I will buy it again

It’s an acceptable powder for a reasonable price. It has good coverage although it doesn’t lasts long and can rid off the greasy skin but overall is a good product

December 19, 2019

I bought this 3years ago but i love the sheer coverage it gave to my skin. Although not that good but its good to use on everyday basis. It has spf n that’s a good thing.