Maybelline Fit Me Matte Poreless Powderfit Reviews

Ranked #13 out of 370 in Powder

April 24, 2017

great powder for daily use after sunscreen it keeps face matte but I do not find it make my pore disappear honestly. Highly recommend for people who are new to makeup area or finding a powder to set your foundation.

April 15, 2017

I bought this to simpy use as a compact powder and it just did it what it needs to do for me. I applied it as a final application to smoothen any imperfection on my face. I recommend, the good thing it comes with a buff stored separately from the powder which is very nice.

March 30, 2017

This is a nice and light powder that is easy to brush on. It's not heavy feeling, quite light and lets the skin breathe quite nicely, I would recommend this.

March 10, 2017

C'est la deuxième fois que j'achète cette poudre. Je l'aime bien. Elle vient souvent en rabais à 5.99$. Donc, pour le prix, elle en vaut vraiment la peine.
    Je l'applique au pinceau et non avec l'éponge fournit. Elle laisse mon visage mat, mais pas toute la journée. Je dois appliquer un fixateur quand même :)

February 11, 2017

Ma poudre compacte préférée ! Rapport qualité/prix est excellent ! Super pour les retouches au cours de la journée et se transporte super bien ! Une couvrance modulable et un fini Mat que j'aime bien !

October 14, 2016

I've been using MAC for over ten years. A friend of mine gave me this compact powder because it was too light for her skin. So once I was done my MAC, I decided to try it out. And to be honest, I haven't gone back to MAC since. It's been about a year now. I love the lightness in weight when I put it on, the cost and that it lasts more than three months!

September 25, 2016

Keeps your skin matte all day long and prevent makeup from creasing! Also, this product gives you a natural finish and a little goes a long way, trust me on that, i've been using the same compact for 2 months ans an half and i don't even see the pan.

September 24, 2016

This powder is great for my combination skin. I have tried many more popular and higher end powders and this is my favourite by far. It helps to set makeup and control oil in the t-zone without appearing cakey or dry and I find it very affordable.

My only complaint with this powder is that without fail it breaks in the compact when it is running low. This is without dropping it - just using it and carrying it in a makeup bag. When exactly it breaks is always a messy surprise and I would be better off just replacing it when it gets low.

June 27, 2016

This powder is AMAZING for my oily t-zone. The texture is so smooth and silky, it blends into the skin beautifully and has a great mattifying effect. I usually set my face with a light dusting of loose powder and then add this over my t-zone area and helps keep that area pretty matte and I find that it blurs the look of my pores really nicely. I keep this in my bag for touch-ups and it instantly gives my makeup a fresh, more perfected look after a long day of wear.

March 13, 2016

I love this drug store powder. It has a light coverage to it. they have many different shade selections. This is a very affordable product. I would recommend it.

tiger123 added a new review for
    Vector Cereal

Gabeosteo added a new review for
    effaceur magic

Gabeosteo added a new review for
    Glysomed Hand Cream

Pipnivy added a new review for
    NIVEA Men Creme

Cmiller14 has posted in the forum topic
    Optimum card / carte optimum

Anne-M. added a new review for
    Tarte Shape Tape Concealer