Maybelline Fit Me Matte Poreless Powderfit Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 387 in Powder

July 24, 2017

Fast and easy to use beauty powder

I was looking for a good beauty powder when I stumbled upon this product, now it is one of my favourites. However the product does fade off after a few hour of doing things it does look great well it last. Also, this product is not as costly as it's competitors!

July 11, 2017

I like this product for efficiency

Cette poudre est parfaite même porté seule lorsqu'on a moins besoin de camoufler les imperfections, coté qualité prix rien ne bas celle-ci. J'ai 3-4 emballages de passés.

July 11, 2017

My go to powder !!

My number one powder is a discontinued pressed powder from Mac, but this powder is my #1 duPe for that powder since I can no longer buy that one. It has a flawless finish and isn't chalky or noticeable on the skin. It's cheap and worth the buy

July 10, 2017

Hands down my favourite drugstore product to cover oily spots. The powder stays smooth and put on my face all day long. The container even comes with a handy mirror.

July 06, 2017

If your anything deeper than a coconut, FORGET ABOUT IT!

I love Maybelline and most of their other products but I got to say I'm a bit disappointed. For some reason they don't carry datker shades in the matte collection and for a matte foundation it really didn't live up to its name. I was dabbing my face every hour of the day. It did go on smooth though and it felt light, the coverage was also pretty good so I give it at least a 3.5 star overall. BUT WE NEED MORE SHADES!

May 21, 2017

I love this foundation! It if my go to. It works very well with my skin tone, and even after wearing it for hours my skin still looks quite matte and not oily at all.

May 19, 2017

It's such a beautiful product it's doesn't clog your pores make your skin more flawless and smooth simply love the powder using it for last two years and still Abigail fan of it

May 05, 2017

I love this powder. The colour matches my skin tone perfectly. Because I have dry skin I don't wear it often as I find it makes my skin look even drier.

3.2/5

May 02, 2017

This foundation was ok, but I think it'll work better on other people. I have really oily skin, so there has been no foundation that manages to keep me matte for longer than 2 hours. This foundation looks matte and poreless on me for about an hour, but longer than that, it'll just wear off and start getting greasy. Also, the shade I chose was a tad too dark and a little orange on me, but that might be fixed by getting a shade lighter. All in all, it's ok but'll probably work better on someone else.

April 29, 2017

Cette poudre est vraiment très bien elle matifie très bien et pour toute la journée elle est vraiment pas cher . Elle ne fait pas de plaque sur la peau et elle l'unufi très bien.