Maybelline Fit Me Shine Free Foundation Stick Reviews

Ranked #30 out of 730 in Foundation

3.2/5

July 06, 2017

Average foundation

I liked the concept of a stick foundation at the drugstore but I found this foundation was sticky hard to blend and patchy.It stuck to the dry patches on my skin and clung.

June 18, 2017

This is my new favorite!

Guess what! This is a foundation stick BUT I use it as a contour stick... You can make wide or thin lines depending on where you are contouring. And it lasts all day

June 09, 2017

I don't get the negative reviews, I really like this stick, now that I found the right shade.
    It is easy to apply, I literally rub it all over my face and then blend in with a foundation brush. I thought it would dry my skin, but it actually doesn't and its not cakey when I build it up over blemishes either. I bought a darker shade this week for light contouring, which is a breeze with the stick and the foundation itself blends well.

May 16, 2017

I've been using this product for a while, and it is not the best, but it's cheap and it works. Would not recommend for someone who uses a lot of makeup, would recommend for someone who does not use a lot and who wants something quick and easy.

1.3/5

May 01, 2017

L'un des pires fonds de teint que j'ai pu essayer. La couvrance est très faible, il est gras et fait briller et si certaines parties du visage sont un peu sèches, il fait tout ressortir, Je voulais l'utiliser pour le contouring mais il tient trop peu

April 09, 2017

I love how I can simple put the Maybelline Fit Me Shine Free Foundation Stick right into my purse and take it with me anywhere I go to touch up when I need to. But I've found that this foundation isn't so shine free after all. After a few hours my face gets super shinny.

I do not recommend this foundation stick at all if your a very oily skin type like me doesn't last that long at all.

April 01, 2017

Ce produit est absolument parfait. Simple et rapide à utiliser, j'adore le fait qu'il soit en bâton. Il couvre les teints ternes pour les rendres clair et uniforme.

2.8/5

March 05, 2017

This product is very average to me - it isn't terrible but it isn't amazing either.
    Firstly, it is inexpensive and goes on sale quite a bit at Shoppers but they don't really have much of a colour selection. I counted 8 different shades in total. It has an "Anti-Shine" core that you can visibly see when you buy the product, it just looks like a white circle in the center of the stick - it seems to work well because I don't have much shine when I use this product.
    The product is very, very soft and glides effortlessly across your face when you are applying it and it is easily blend-able. I blended it with my fingers and it felt "powdery" to touch and so I really didn't like the feeling of that. The stick itself also doesn't last very long, I rarely used mine and it was out within 2-3 months. It also doesn't last long throughout the day .. I wouldn't wear this to work or to an event.
    Also, it didn't cover very well and I don't recommend you try to build up the coverage because when I tried it look very cakey and thick.
    I did wear this product underneath a higher coverage foundation and it actually made my foundation spread easier and also gave me a matte makeup look.

March 02, 2017

I use a dark tone fitme stick to contour. I would say it's the easiest way to control adding contour lines to your face and it's easy to blend too. The stick is also convenient to throw in your bag on the go.

February 13, 2017

I just recently bought this and I love it, I have used it every day so far, and I love it. It applies easily, and lasts for most of the day. I find that it blends well too, however it isn't really matte, but matte foundation doesn't typically stay matte on my skin anyways so thats normal for me. I would definitely purchase this again.