Maybelline Fit Me Shine Free Foundation Stick Reviews

Ranked #29 out of 676 in Foundation

April 09, 2017

I love how I can simple put the Maybelline Fit Me Shine Free Foundation Stick right into my purse and take it with me anywhere I go to touch up when I need to. But I've found that this foundation isn't so shine free after all. After a few hours my face gets super shinny.

I do not recommend this foundation stick at all if your a very oily skin type like me doesn't last that long at all.

April 01, 2017

Ce produit est absolument parfait. Simple et rapide à utiliser, j'adore le fait qu'il soit en bâton. Il couvre les teints ternes pour les rendres clair et uniforme.

March 05, 2017

This product is very average to me - it isn't terrible but it isn't amazing either.
    Firstly, it is inexpensive and goes on sale quite a bit at Shoppers but they don't really have much of a colour selection. I counted 8 different shades in total. It has an "Anti-Shine" core that you can visibly see when you buy the product, it just looks like a white circle in the center of the stick - it seems to work well because I don't have much shine when I use this product.
    The product is very, very soft and glides effortlessly across your face when you are applying it and it is easily blend-able. I blended it with my fingers and it felt "powdery" to touch and so I really didn't like the feeling of that. The stick itself also doesn't last very long, I rarely used mine and it was out within 2-3 months. It also doesn't last long throughout the day .. I wouldn't wear this to work or to an event.
    Also, it didn't cover very well and I don't recommend you try to build up the coverage because when I tried it look very cakey and thick.
    I did wear this product underneath a higher coverage foundation and it actually made my foundation spread easier and also gave me a matte makeup look.

March 02, 2017

I use a dark tone fitme stick to contour. I would say it's the easiest way to control adding contour lines to your face and it's easy to blend too. The stick is also convenient to throw in your bag on the go.

February 13, 2017

I just recently bought this and I love it, I have used it every day so far, and I love it. It applies easily, and lasts for most of the day. I find that it blends well too, however it isn't really matte, but matte foundation doesn't typically stay matte on my skin anyways so thats normal for me. I would definitely purchase this again.

November 15, 2016

Updated On: November 15, 2016

First time I wore this (because I rushed out of the house without makeup and had to buy drug store stuff on a whim) I got compliments on my complexion! It is matte, easy to apply, long lasting. I really love it for the price. I even went and bought 4 of them when they were one sale. I am a high end makeup junkie but these do the trick for me! I should also mention that I have normal to dry skin. Some reviewers found it didn't work for their greasy skin, and maybe that's why.

October 03, 2016

Can't do matte foundations, but this stick works great as contour! The stick formation is great and easy. The formulation is easy to blend out, just make sure to increase it little by little and to not just slab on a huge streak! That will make it harder to bend out.

October 02, 2016

Je suis déçu par le produit. Il laisse un fini huileux dans le visage après peu de temps après l'application. Bâton pratique pour l'application sur le visage.

October 02, 2016

I like the fit me stick but I found I used it up really quickly. Maybe I was not using it properly. I might get it again and only use it on areas I feel I need fuller coverage. I did find it did a good job covering my age spots.

September 23, 2016

I have these foundation sticks in a few different colors. I picked them up after watching a number of YouTube tutorials that suggested they were good for contouring. So far so good. The make up goes on really smoothly and blends very well. I do find the darkest shade to be a bit orange but maybe that's just how it reacts with my own skin tone.