Maybelline Great Lash Colored Mascara Reviews

Ranked #412 out of 899 in Mascara

March 17, 2017

This is my everyday mascara. It's cheap, and works REALLY well. Great Lash mascara definitely works better than Chanel branded mascara's that I've tried from Sephora. It makes my lashes huge. The wand is perfect, cause it's able to reach even the ones that are hard to get. Love this mascara

January 11, 2017

this is a very average mascara, cheap enough to buy, and my personal favorite out of all the drugstore brand mascaras I've used before. this is the mascara i wear everyday.

November 30, 2016

It is a super cheap option, which usually means poor quality, but not in this case! great lash is a fantastic mascara regardless of whether i am wearing it as day makeup or a full smokey eye effect.

August 11, 2016

I accidentally bought the purple shade and thought "where would I ever use this" but I tried it anyways and found it was such a faint purple that most people didn't even notice. I also liked that it made my green eyes pop a little more. I don't use it everyday but it's fun to put on every once in awhile

July 13, 2016

I love the colored Mascara. It makes my eyes pop when wearing a nude shadow. I love every color. I love that it will last all day and still be vibrant.

April 15, 2015

I always go back to this mascara. It's the only one that doesn't dry out my lashes and stays in place.

November 20, 2014

I try different mascaras but always go back to this tried and true Maybelline Great Lash. The price is very great and it works.

September 06, 2014

Love this for when you just need a little boost

August 23, 2014

Good price, takes two coats for thicker lashes but never have to reapply during the day. Lasts 24 hours, no flakes and nice long lashes.

April 28, 2014

I purchased this product at a beauty outlet store, but I do believe they can still be purchased in CVS's or Walgreens.

I purchased this product in 3 colours, Pink, Blue and Purple.

The brush is very small and thin, which is perfect for getting your bottom lashes or small upper lashes. The formula is quite wet, so this mascara can get very messy. It also isn't very volumizing or lengthening. It isn't a great mascara by any means and if you have small or light lashes this might not be a good product for you.

The colour is very subtle on the first coat but can be built up for intensity.

It isn't very practical, I mean... Who could wear pink mascara on a daily basis? But it is fun to use on your bottom lashes for a pop of colour to a nude look.