Maybelline Great Lash Colored Mascara Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #478 out of 946 in Mascara

April 26, 2017

I recently used the new Maybelline Great Lash in the color Royal Blue. I think that it may be effective if you have light colored lashes, I have black hair and the blue did not stand out as pigmented as it looked on the wand. This was even after I applied many coats.

March 17, 2017

This is my everyday mascara. It's cheap, and works REALLY well. Great Lash mascara definitely works better than Chanel branded mascara's that I've tried from Sephora. It makes my lashes huge. The wand is perfect, cause it's able to reach even the ones that are hard to get. Love this mascara

January 11, 2017

this is a very average mascara, cheap enough to buy, and my personal favorite out of all the drugstore brand mascaras I've used before. this is the mascara i wear everyday.

November 30, 2016

It is a super cheap option, which usually means poor quality, but not in this case! great lash is a fantastic mascara regardless of whether i am wearing it as day makeup or a full smokey eye effect.

August 11, 2016

I accidentally bought the purple shade and thought "where would I ever use this" but I tried it anyways and found it was such a faint purple that most people didn't even notice. I also liked that it made my green eyes pop a little more. I don't use it everyday but it's fun to put on every once in awhile

3.2/5

July 13, 2016

I love the colored Mascara. It makes my eyes pop when wearing a nude shadow. I love every color. I love that it will last all day and still be vibrant.

April 15, 2015

I always go back to this mascara. It's the only one that doesn't dry out my lashes and stays in place.

November 20, 2014

I try different mascaras but always go back to this tried and true Maybelline Great Lash. The price is very great and it works.

September 06, 2014

Love this for when you just need a little boost

August 23, 2014

Good price, takes two coats for thicker lashes but never have to reapply during the day. Lasts 24 hours, no flakes and nice long lashes.