4.1/5
#39 in Mascara

Maybelline Garnier MASCARA Great Lash Waterproof, Very Black - 6 Pack

2.3/5

October 22, 2014

Not that great of a product, made my lashes clumpy and spidery and it has a horrible smell to it.

October 07, 2014

I have tried countless mascaras (higher end as well), but this one is my FAVOURITE. With easy application, it hardly smudges and adds great volume and length.

October 01, 2014

Your basic mascara. It gets the job done but I don't see an extreme change in the lashes.

September 10, 2014

This one gets the job done but isn't my favourite, takes a little longer than others to dry so you may find that it smudges. It's definitely very waterproof, no clumbs / globs but some of it does get on my contacts if I accidentally blink before it's dry.

August 30, 2014

Love this mascara. I buy the blackest black one. Its stays on great in the water . doesn't have that aweful smell that some mascaras have and the price is great. I also bought for my 11 year old to wear and there is no irritation at all.

August 28, 2014

I tried a lot of mascara and seriously this is the best I found until now to have a natural look. This is not sticky, don't make any lumps, easy to apply... This product really surprised me! I say... try it!!

August 23, 2014

This is the only waterproof mascara I use.

2.7/5

August 06, 2014

A little anemic - takes a lot of effort and applications to get the fullness that I like - I wonder if they've changed this somehow, this used to be my "go to" mascara....no longer :(

3.2/5

August 05, 2014

I have purchased this many times. Great price. I like my lashes long so this does the trick for me. It's average quality.

August 05, 2014

The perfect every day mascara or for when you want a natura eyel look. The original mascara, this product is a favourite and always in my makeup box. One quick sweep defines that you have lashes which is awesome for those of us not blessed with dark lashes. A second coat can add a little drama while still looking natural. Best every day mascara on the market!