4.1/5
Maybelline Great Lash Waterproof Mascara Reviews
#41 in Mascara

Maybelline Garnier MASCARA Great Lash Waterproof, Very Black - 6 Pack

March 10, 2015

This stuff has stood the test of time! Probably the only mascara that does not clump on my puny lashes. I like the small brush, and the fact that it is, an actual brush, not one of those plastic brushes. Cheap as dirt,reliable. I like using blackest black and brown, and I like the clear when I want my lashes to look neat, but not done up.

January 26, 2015

This mascara is great. I use the waterproof on the days I know I will need it. It doesn't run nor smudge and make you look like you have a black eye.

October 25, 2014

This has been my go to drugstore mascara for years! It lasts all day without clumps or flakes and makes my eyelashes look fabulous but still natural. Plus, this is one of the most cost effective mascaras out there. Love it!

2.8/5

October 24, 2014

Nothing special...doesn't really make your lashes look any better ... It's not bad either though it's ok I guess

2.0/5

October 23, 2014

Nothing special about this mascara.. it's good if you're just looking for a basic look, but it won't take your lashes above what they currently are.

October 22, 2014

this is my go to mascara on a quick day, just a quick use of the curlers and this onto leaves me set

2.3/5

October 22, 2014

Not that great of a product, made my lashes clumpy and spidery and it has a horrible smell to it.

October 07, 2014

I have tried countless mascaras (higher end as well), but this one is my FAVOURITE. With easy application, it hardly smudges and adds great volume and length.

October 01, 2014

Your basic mascara. It gets the job done but I don't see an extreme change in the lashes.

September 10, 2014

This one gets the job done but isn't my favourite, takes a little longer than others to dry so you may find that it smudges. It's definitely very waterproof, no clumbs / globs but some of it does get on my contacts if I accidentally blink before it's dry.