• Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Spots Concealer & Treatment/Brightener

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Spots Concealer & Treatment/Brightener Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 449 in Concealer

April 13, 2017

This creamy concealer goes on smoothly. It's not too heavy or too light. It is the best drugstore concealer at covering those pesky under eye bags. The only downsides are that it can crease, but I would still highly recommend!

April 06, 2017

This is a great concealer for the under eye area. I dont like it as a spot concealer but as an undereye one it is good! I like the brightener shade as it has a pink undertone to brighten, and it covers my dark circles decently. The packaging is not my favourite but thr product inside makes it worth it.

March 27, 2017

I bought this product because a lot of youtubers were talking about it and heard that it is the best drugstore concealer, so I went out and bought one. Bam I was in love!! It is the best concealer that I have used, I'm 100% a drugstore makeup lover so to find a concealer that works and is great, I was amazed.

March 23, 2017

I loved this when I used it! It got rid of dark circles and blemishes in a sec. It was smooth light liquid, the foam ball on the top came in handy also.I'd set it with powder and it would last all day through sweating to napping. Awesome stuff!

March 23, 2017

I've been using this concealer for 2 years and I'm pretty sure I won't change it! I have bad dark circles that doesn't seem to get away and I have to say, out of all the products I've tried (even some high end), this one works the best. It really hides my under eye circles, makes me look more awake and it looks natural (not cacky). I also use it to cover my acne scars. The only negative point is that it kinda fades away and dries out after a couple of hours so I usually reapply some during the day. I usually pay 10$ for this product and it's worth every penny!

March 14, 2017

WOW Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Spots Concealer & Treatment/Brightener is one of the best there is. After seeing this reviewed on youtube I had to give it a try and am i ever glad i did. this Magic concealer even doubles as a highlighter!

February 11, 2017

I had seen so many people rave about this concealer so I was excited to give it a try. I love the application...just a few clicks and I can use it for my under eye, nose, chin and forehead. It does a good job concealing and blends into my foundation nicely. Doesn't crease either which is fantastic!

January 14, 2017

Other than the gym, I never leave my house without this product on. I use this product under my eyes to cover dark circles and whenever I get some spots on my face. This product is very easy to apply and is light weight. For a

January 08, 2017

WOW! This product is amazing! I have 'mature' skin... Yes... wrinkles the size of craters! This concealer does not sit into my wrinkles. The application is smooth and natural. I find it a tad expensive but always buy it on sale!

It has a light texture and at the same time it conceals perfectly! Great drugstore concealer and I highly recommend it.

September 26, 2016

I have dark circles since I was a kid. I have tried many concealers over the years and this one is one of the best. It is light on the skin does not move and is not patchy. Hold all day. For the price: Fabouuulous!