Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 947 in Mascara

July 24, 2017

The drugstore mascra the tops all luxury mascaras

I'm a bit of a make-up addict and I have tried plenty of mascaras, ranging from drugstore to high end. I would choose this mascara over any $20, $30, $40+ mascara every time. It is the only mascara that does not flake off on to my cheeks throughout the day, and it is also the only one that seems to both darken and lengthen my lashes (despite promises of other mascara commercials). It does not clump at all, and my lashes never stick together; they are always spread evenly. This mascara does not curl my lashes, but the bristles manage to cover all my lashes at the same time. Since it is curved, I use the U to coat all my lashes from the root, and then I use it the opposite way to comb through my lashes and make sure they are coated evenly. Works like a charm! I usually use about two coats and I am good to go, and I find this easy to use on my lower lashes as well. I cannot recommend this mascara enough - it has been my go-to for a few years now. I did try the Luscious version of this mascara but still prefer this one. I don't think I will ever use another mascara and I will be devastated if they ever take this one off the market! I can't tell you how many times I have recommended this to friends who ask me what my favourite mascara is.

July 15, 2017

One of the best!

Maybelline has no doubt a wide range of mascara, and this one is by far the best. I have been a fan of maybelline since I started wearing makeup in my early school years. I always found that most waterproof mascaras are hard to remove, or leak often. I always find myself purchasing this mascara, mainly because it enhances the length of my lashes, and the mascara stays on all day. It well fits the waterproof range, and is truly one of the best mascara I have ever used. If you are looking for a mascara to fit your everyday makeup face, or want a dramatic eye look, this is it.

June 29, 2017

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara

Absolutely love it, lashes look extra long and extra full. I use the non-waterproof one and it lasts all day and doesn't run. I've even gone to sleep wearing it and it still looked good the next morning. I have tried the waterproof and it's awful (I think all waterproof are though) doesn't come off... end up pulling out eyelashes in the process of taking it off. Stick to the non-waterproof and you'll love it. And it always seems to be on sale!

3.2/5

June 22, 2017

I love this and hate it at the same time

I love this mascara when I put it on it looks great, however it is a pain to take off!! I loose eye lashes because of it. I also find after a few times of using it it doesn't work the same as it did the first few times. I have to say I bought this 4 times and each time it was still a pain to take off and still didn't work the same towards the end. I will not buy this mascara ever again.

June 21, 2017

Dupe for Roller Lash by Benefit.

Great dupe for the rollerlash. Same wand but the formula is much better. I use this mascara as my lower lash mascara and it doesnt flake or smudge. It creats volume and length and very easy to remove.

June 19, 2017

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara

Another amazing mascara by Maybelline! I am seeing some mixed reviews here. Personally, I love it. It worked great for me, extremely lengthening and thickened my lashes. I always get blackest black in mascaras, this one including and it almost looked like I was wearing false lashes while wearing this mascara. I have repurchased it already.

3.2/5

May 30, 2017

Mascara que je n'ai particulièrement pas aimé. Mes cils ne sont pas très visible lorsqu'ils ne sont pas maquillés et ce mascara ne parait presque pas. Aucun allongement, pas beaucoup de volume... bien déçu.

May 27, 2017

I really like this mascara! It has become one of my favorites, which is great because the price is usually really reasonable! It doesn't clump, lasts quite a while, and definitely gives you long, voluminous lashes without making them look "spidery". The formula is buildable and it doesn't aggravate my eyes whatsoever. Highly recommend!

May 26, 2017

Great value! This is my go to mascara! If you are looking for a lush, thick, fanned out, but still soft to the touch set of lashes, then this is the mascara that will help you achieve it!! This mascara came recommended to me by a makeup artist and I was a little sceptical because of the price point, but I gave it a try... Boy am I glad I did! I will never go back to pricey mascara that doesn't work half as good as this one does! It never clumps and i love how it lengthens and thickens at the same time. In the summer I use the waterproof formula to prevent smudges in the hot weather. This is a must have for every girls makeup bag!

May 25, 2017

This is one of my favorite drugstore mascara.I love the shape of the wand and how it wings out my outer lashes.It is super cheap and lasts about 2 months for me. Maybelline has the best drugstore mascaras for the value.