Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 972 in Mascara

3.2/5

June 22, 2017

I love this and hate it at the same time

I love this mascara when I put it on it looks great, however it is a pain to take off!! I loose eye lashes because of it. I also find after a few times of using it it doesn't work the same as it did the first few times. I have to say I bought this 4 times and each time it was still a pain to take off and still didn't work the same towards the end. I will not buy this mascara ever again.

June 21, 2017

Dupe for Roller Lash by Benefit.

Great dupe for the rollerlash. Same wand but the formula is much better. I use this mascara as my lower lash mascara and it doesnt flake or smudge. It creats volume and length and very easy to remove.

June 19, 2017

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara

Another amazing mascara by Maybelline! I am seeing some mixed reviews here. Personally, I love it. It worked great for me, extremely lengthening and thickened my lashes. I always get blackest black in mascaras, this one including and it almost looked like I was wearing false lashes while wearing this mascara. I have repurchased it already.

3.2/5

May 30, 2017

Mascara que je n'ai particulièrement pas aimé. Mes cils ne sont pas très visible lorsqu'ils ne sont pas maquillés et ce mascara ne parait presque pas. Aucun allongement, pas beaucoup de volume... bien déçu.

May 27, 2017

I really like this mascara! It has become one of my favorites, which is great because the price is usually really reasonable! It doesn't clump, lasts quite a while, and definitely gives you long, voluminous lashes without making them look "spidery". The formula is buildable and it doesn't aggravate my eyes whatsoever. Highly recommend!

May 26, 2017

Great value! This is my go to mascara! If you are looking for a lush, thick, fanned out, but still soft to the touch set of lashes, then this is the mascara that will help you achieve it!! This mascara came recommended to me by a makeup artist and I was a little sceptical because of the price point, but I gave it a try... Boy am I glad I did! I will never go back to pricey mascara that doesn't work half as good as this one does! It never clumps and i love how it lengthens and thickens at the same time. In the summer I use the waterproof formula to prevent smudges in the hot weather. This is a must have for every girls makeup bag!

May 25, 2017

This is one of my favorite drugstore mascara.I love the shape of the wand and how it wings out my outer lashes.It is super cheap and lasts about 2 months for me. Maybelline has the best drugstore mascaras for the value.

May 24, 2017

I love the shape of this brush for my eyelashes, spreads the lashes evenly and without clumps! Holds its shape for a long time and I don't find this mascara to be as heavy and irritating on your eyes as most.

May 18, 2017

My ultimate favourite mascara! Wow this mascara is an incredible value and does not disappoint. It does not cause my lashes to clump, and it stays in place all day. My holy grail.

May 10, 2017

The ONE product I do like from this line. The curved brush is awesome. The formula goes on well! Dries quickly, NO CLUMPING! Nothing bad to say about this!

Lindt Chocolates

Groupon

Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

Tim Hortons Timbits

Danone Danactive

Ani Kubatyan added a new review for
    Dr. Pierre Ricaud