Maybelline Lash Sensational Sky High Mascara Reviews
#39 in Mascara

June 01, 2021
    Oklahoma, United States

One of the best mascara out there!

I would purchase this product over and over again! It is my favorite mascara so far. People always ask me if I am wearing fake eyelashes because of the length and the volume that it gives me! I like it that it is affordable and works great.

May 26, 2021

Oh wow, I have eyelashes!

I bought this because of TikTok, like a lot of other things that are selling out right now. I watched a bunch of videos of girls that had eyelashes like mine, which look rather non existent without mascara. I’ve tried different mascaras but usually my eyelashes always clump together and I don’t have a lot of them to begin with so it was terrible. I tried sky high for the first time last week, and I couldn’t believe it. I had no clumping, and it made my eyelashes look so full! Definitely recommend.

April 25, 2021

Overhyped and overrated

Overhyped and overrated
    I hate to be the Debbie downer, but I found this product to be completely over hyped. It worked just as well as any other mascara I have tried. I didn’t find that it lengthened my lashes at all. It didn’t clump which I thought was nice and it had nice separation of the lashes, but I don’t think it gave them any more fulness or length. It’s good value for the money but I don’t think that it’s living up to the expectation.

April 24, 2021
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Another one influenced by TikTok!

After seeing so many good reviews on TikTok had to give it a try. Off the bat the applicator has plastic bristles, something I don’t usually like in a mascara. Surprisingly the brush worked quite well and did a good job of lengthening with separation. Now if you go in with more than 2 coats I do find that it does start to clump together and you can feel it on your lashes. It is quite hard to remove with makeup remover and after washing with soap it comes apart in clumps. As long as you don’t go overboard on the number of applications the effect is quite good for the money!

April 24, 2021

Sky High Volume

This mascara is by far my most used mascara right now. It packs a punch with volume and definition. I don’t have the best eyelashes but this mascara makes your lashes look incredible. It almost looks like lash extensions. The best part is that it’s an affordable mascara but with high end quality. I definitely recommend trying it out.

April 15, 2021

Maybelline Sky High Mascara

Such a good mascara! Did wonders for my lashes, especially the waterproof version. The brown-black shade isn't too light and still makes lashes look dark and long. Worth the money!

April 14, 2021

Wonderful Mascara!

I really loved this mascara. I was on the search fro a mascara that doesn't smudge, thickens and lengthens your lashes. This mascara is my go to. I definitely would recommend it and I would buy it again.

April 13, 2021

Great Lashes

Perfect mascara that exceeded all my expectations. This formula is fluid leaving no clumps. The brush is flexible making it easier to apply in a precise manner. My eyelashes are really quite long, I love it!

March 17, 2021

Separates Your Lashes

When I first wore this, I got asked if I was wearing fake lashes. It did such an amazing job of separating my lashes and adding volume. I bought it in Brown-Black, that matches my eyelash colour so well that I have trouble seeing if I’ve removed all the mascara. Does not feel like you are even wearing mascara, it is so light weight!

March 17, 2021
    West Sussex, United Kingdom

Things tiktok makes you buy....

So I am a sheep, I saw the amazing videos on tiktok and I went out and bought it!

Bargain from superdrug as it was on offer for £12 for 2...

How ever... I don't know if it's because it was SO hyped up that I was disappointed or... If it's just not that great.

But for me it's not that great.

Plus points, bargain price, nice bottle.

Negative points.. so for me.. the wand is so flimsy and cheap it's super skinny end and I just did not like using it.

My lashes are actually quite long, so using one coat yes they looked good, but as tiktok shows you two or three coats is where this mascara is at.

Well... Coat two goes on and one of my eyes starts to look clumpy, because the wand is so flimsy the clumps just get worse.

I did try three coats but then I just have clumpy spider eyes.... I want nice fluffy natural but bold lashes.. not clumpy spider lashes..

So for me it's a big no no... When I had three coats on it actually irritated my eyes abit too throughout the day my eyes itched.

If you have tiny lashes then give it a try but if you have longer ones go for the loreal telescopic one instead. Give Maybelline a miss... Plus they aren't cruelty free which I discovered afterwards so that's a fail from them on that front too.