Maybelline Lash Sensational Waterproof Mascara Reviews
#38 in Mascara

January 14, 2019
    Oregon, United States

thickening and seperates lashes

Love this mascara! bought it for my mom and she loves it as well. it is a great color and really separates my lashes. I love that it thickens as well as lengthens.

October 21, 2018

My Favorite go to Mascara for Short Asian Lashes

If you have short Asian lashes then you'd understand the frustration of having straight and unseen lashes. When you curl your lashes properly, one coat of this mascara will instantly make them long and thicker. The waterproof formula keeps them curled all day and I do not get any flakes or smudges even after 12 hours of wear. For the price you honestly won't find anything as good.

August 22, 2018

It is a wonderful mascara ..

I just love this mascara .. really opens up my eyes and give definition to them . As it says it really give full fan effect to the lashes. I highly recommend this mascara to everyone.

July 21, 2018

I love this mascara.

I was so sastified with this mascara. One of the best I've used. I highly recommend it. It gives your lashes such an amazing look. The price is amazing. It's one of the lowest prices mascara out there. It's truly worth the buy.

July 08, 2018
    California, United States

Favorite Mascara

Bought this mascara for one of my trips. Tested it out and its waterproof and stays on all day! Easy to apply and makes my lashes longer. Would definitely keep buying this mascara!

April 04, 2018
    New York, United States

top 3 fav mascara

Love this mascara. I have been buying this since I have been in high school. I use this mascara along with Maybelline Colossal Volume mascara. I love how this mascara does not clump my eyelashes and makes them look very long. I get the blackest black one.

March 22, 2018

The best mascara hands down!

This is by far the best drug store mascara I have ever used. It really lengthens your lashes, and it doesn’t clump at all. You won’t get any fall out. It’s great!

March 06, 2018
    New Jersey, United States

Lash Sensational is Fantastic!

I love this mascara! I got this free, in Blackest Black, from the app verydice. It makes my lashes longer and really stand out. I ususally use Maybelline The Falsies but this works just as well I will be buying this when I run out.

March 05, 2018

worth the buy!

This is a recent find for me, and i love it! it gives my lashes the perfect pop! it is a bit on the runny side (maybe it will get a little thicker as i use it more) but it deff stays put! It is extremely hard to remove though!

0.5/5

February 23, 2018

Hate this product!

I'm glad I received this for free to try out, because I would be so angry if I spent money on this product myself. True, it's very pigmented and dramatic but it's so wet and clumpy I couldn't stand it on my eyelashes longer than it needed to be. I gave it a good try, but ended up throwing out a half full tube of mascara out of pure spite.

Would not purchase, would not recommend unless you like your eyes feeling wet and stuck together.