Maybelline Lash Sensational Waterproof Mascara Reviews
#38 in Mascara

January 31, 2018

great

I love this mascara , it gives my lashes nice volume without been clumpy . Also makes them look a longer and fuller. I've had this mascara tube for a few months and it has never dried up yet or flake. I do find that it is a little hard to remove because of the waterproofing.

January 15, 2018

Magical product!

I have really thin and short lashes and after trying a bunch of mascaras to give my lashes a plump, lifted and deeper tone, I have fallen in love with this product the most! The product lasts all day and there is no fallout. I love how it lifts your lashes and gives a fuller natural look! Definitely recommend!

January 05, 2018

Favorite!

By far my daughter and my favorite mascara! I have never had a mascara that made my eyelashes pop like this one does. Will definitely buy over and over again. Thank you

December 15, 2017
    New Brunswick, Canada

Separates nicely.

I got this for the first time because it was at the dollar store for 3$, but I splurged and bought it full price after. The brush is great, really defines and lengthens your lashes. The formula is light so it doesn't clump, but I do find it dries quickly and flakes in the eyes.

December 10, 2017

Favourite Mascara

Was recommended this by my friend who is a beauty geek. Needless to say I have been using it for 2 years and dislike all other mascaras! The formula is long lasting and doesn’t flake and the wand makes short and stubby lashes look long and luscious

September 21, 2017

Fantastic Everyday Mascara

This is my go-to waterproof mascara! The wand is amazing and it puts product on like a dream. It gives a ton of length and volume by grabbing every hair. The mascara itself is a fantastic waterproof mascara. It stays on through any type of water you throw at it. Can be found at most drug stores and is under $10 for a tube. Usually $6-$8. Highly recommend!

June 29, 2017

Best Mascara Ive ever used! Way Better Than Higher Ends

Ive probably tried about 40 different mascaras in my life time, and probably have re-bought this mascara 5 or 6 times! No mater what other mascara i test out i still come back to this one. Its formulate is amazing, its not too liquidy but just enough so that it coats every single lash all around. The wand is amazing as it lifts and curls my eyelashes, even as i never curl the before hand!

June 21, 2017

Good but I'm still searching....

I'm searching for the perfect Mascara, one that makes my lashes look thicker and longer. My sister used this and her lashes were "wow" but she already has super long lashes so the fan look worked on her, but for me, I have shorter lashes and it just didn't work the same for me. Nice and easy application and I like how the brush is curved but I'm still on the hunt for my perfect one.

Fav mascara!

With an amazing price and the great quality, this mascara is DEFINETLY worth every penny! , makes my lashes look long and it lasts long, my go to mascara and pleased with the great products Maybelline is coming out with.

Saskatchewan, Canada

My favourite!

I love this mascara and hope it never gets discontinued! It separates my lashes and does not go on clumpy no matter what number of application you are on! It is a little watery for the first few uses but after that its perfect! I apply this mascara first and then do a second coat of a different mascara!