Maybelline Lash Sensational Waterproof Mascara Reviews
#36 in Mascara

March 22, 2018

The best mascara hands down!

This is by far the best drug store mascara I have ever used. It really lengthens your lashes, and it doesn’t clump at all. You won’t get any fall out. It’s great!

March 06, 2018
    New Jersey, United States

Lash Sensational is Fantastic!

I love this mascara! I got this free, in Blackest Black, from the app verydice. It makes my lashes longer and really stand out. I ususally use Maybelline The Falsies but this works just as well I will be buying this when I run out.

March 05, 2018

worth the buy!

This is a recent find for me, and i love it! it gives my lashes the perfect pop! it is a bit on the runny side (maybe it will get a little thicker as i use it more) but it deff stays put! It is extremely hard to remove though!

0.5/5

February 23, 2018

Hate this product!

I'm glad I received this for free to try out, because I would be so angry if I spent money on this product myself. True, it's very pigmented and dramatic but it's so wet and clumpy I couldn't stand it on my eyelashes longer than it needed to be. I gave it a good try, but ended up throwing out a half full tube of mascara out of pure spite.

Would not purchase, would not recommend unless you like your eyes feeling wet and stuck together.

January 31, 2018

great

I love this mascara , it gives my lashes nice volume without been clumpy . Also makes them look a longer and fuller. I've had this mascara tube for a few months and it has never dried up yet or flake. I do find that it is a little hard to remove because of the waterproofing.

January 15, 2018

Magical product!

I have really thin and short lashes and after trying a bunch of mascaras to give my lashes a plump, lifted and deeper tone, I have fallen in love with this product the most! The product lasts all day and there is no fallout. I love how it lifts your lashes and gives a fuller natural look! Definitely recommend!

January 05, 2018

Favorite!

By far my daughter and my favorite mascara! I have never had a mascara that made my eyelashes pop like this one does. Will definitely buy over and over again. Thank you

December 15, 2017
    New Brunswick, Canada

Separates nicely.

I got this for the first time because it was at the dollar store for 3$, but I splurged and bought it full price after. The brush is great, really defines and lengthens your lashes. The formula is light so it doesn't clump, but I do find it dries quickly and flakes in the eyes.

December 10, 2017

Favourite Mascara

Was recommended this by my friend who is a beauty geek. Needless to say I have been using it for 2 years and dislike all other mascaras! The formula is long lasting and doesn’t flake and the wand makes short and stubby lashes look long and luscious

September 21, 2017

Fantastic Everyday Mascara

This is my go-to waterproof mascara! The wand is amazing and it puts product on like a dream. It gives a ton of length and volume by grabbing every hair. The mascara itself is a fantastic waterproof mascara. It stays on through any type of water you throw at it. Can be found at most drug stores and is under $10 for a tube. Usually $6-$8. Highly recommend!