Maybelline Lash Sensational Waterproof Mascara Reviews
#38 in Mascara

June 25, 2016

Have been using this mascara for awhile now, love the fullness it gives my lashes. I find my lashes are super long and there is no flaking. Also it is so easy to wash off. I have had people ask what kind of mascara l am using they say that they look great

May 18, 2016

I have to start this review saying my favorite mascara EVER was L'Oreal Volume Shocking, so its my kind of criteria, heavy, full of volume, drama lashes, cause mine are so thin, that I never look for a natural look, if its your kind of look, you may not find my review useful.
    I like this mascara, its not my favorite but its close, the price its good and it doesnt low my curl, wich I rally appreciate, I have the WP formula, I always do because otherwise the curl will come down for sure. I can achieve a fairly good volume with this, love the brush, I really like this kind of plastic brushes, the shape its really good and delivers the product in a perfect distribution. Anyway it tends to be clumpy and I always separate the lashes with a toothpick. Its not that complicated to remove, with make up remover. Its very alike the Colossal of Cover Girl.
    I will buy this again for sure.

April 05, 2016

This is one of the best mascaras I have ever used. My lashes are long, but stick straight out. No matter what mascara I use, I have to curl them first. With that in mind I need something that will hold that curl all day long and this mascara does just that! I'm left with a beautiful curl for many hours. It also makes my lashes look full. It's not clumpy as long as you don't take it over board with the coats. I got so many people into this mascara! I recommend for sure!

2.7/5

March 21, 2016

So many people recommended this mascara to me. The price was right, the wand seemed like one I would enjoy, and it's black and waterproof - what could go wrong?
    I hated the formula of this mascara and do not understand why people recommend it so much. All it does right is make your lashes darker. It's so wet that it immediately gets all over your eyelids and face. It's clumpy, adds a little bit of volume but no length. I rarely throw out makeup items, but this one had to go. There are much better pharmacy mascaras. Save your money.

March 03, 2016

I didn't like this mascara it took like 3 layers for me to see a difference between my eye that I was applying mascara and the other one. I like to do my full makeup in like 20 minutes max so putting 15 on my lashes is not a thing that I like.

March 01, 2016

a very good mascara waterproof I love it I groomer and everything stays in place all day and does not run I definitely recommend !!!! I buy that as the maybelline mascara

February 03, 2016

Great product makes my lashes look fuller. My favorite eyelash product currently.

February 02, 2016

This mascara is serious business! It gives me length, and volume without it looking clumpy on my eyelashes. I wear this everywhere from the gym and all day at work and the best part of it all IT STAYS PUT ALL DAY! No smudging and re-applying needed.

January 31, 2016

This is such a gorgeous mascara. I hear pretty often that it slumps, but doesn't do so for me even with 3 coats. Holds a curl fabulously and definitely fans my lashes out and coats them all nicely. Makes my lashes look gorgeous on it's own but I always use a lengthening mascara too.

January 04, 2016

The mascara wand is pretty effective and is plastic, not a brush. But in a short time, the mascara started to clump and become dry. It is waterproof and holds your lashes very well when you have curled it. It made my lashes a lot longer than usual mascaras that I have used.