Maybelline Lash Sensational Waterproof Reviews

Ranked #83 out of 913 in Mascara

May 12, 2017

Pour les mascaras waterproof, j'en ai essayé plusieurs et celui-ci est mon favoris. Il est de bonne qualité et il dure très longtemps! Pour l'enlever, on doit s'assurer d'avoir un démaquillant pour les produits waterproof vu qu'il est très tenace! J'aime la texture que le mascara donne à mes cils quand je le mets.

May 01, 2017

Favorite mascara by far. The packaging is cute and pretty which I love, and the mascara itself is awesome. It certainly is waterproof but comes off with makeup remover.

May 01, 2017

Parfait pour des yeux de biches.
    Application facile et effet waw assuré.
    Petit bémol pour les yeux sensibles : faire attention lors de l'application (surtout pas au ras des cils).

April 05, 2017

Très bel effet sur mes cils avec cette brosse et facile d'application. S'enlève très bien sans faire de grumeaux. Une fraction du prix d'autres marques, très belle découverte, je ne payerai plus jamais trop cher pour un autre mascara.

March 14, 2017

Dieu seul sait que j'en ai essayer des mascara sans jamais en trouvé un parfait. Toutefois, celui-ci se rapproche drôlement de la perfection. Je n'ai que des points positifs. D'abord, il est vraiment très abordable, il ne fait aucun grumeau lors de l'application, il sépare les cils comme jamais un mascara a séparé les cils et il tient super longtemps en place et ne coule pas. Bref un must à avoir!!

January 07, 2017

I have been wearing this mascara for a few months, it is my go to daily. If you're planning activities in the day and you're afraid to break a sweat, this mascara will NOT smudge! I've gone swimming in this and it didn't show any smudging underneath my eyes. It applies evenly picking up every lash, very little clumping. I would highly recommend this!

September 23, 2016

By far, one of my favourite mascaras! Just the right amount of coverage and doesn't leave a mess, and is also really easy to remove.
    I absolutely love it!

September 23, 2016

I am Chinese with lashes that are fine, straight, AND short (it doesn't get much worse than that!) so very few mascaras work on me. I've been using mascara for well over a decade and have yet to find a NON waterproof one that holds a curl and only some waterproof ones that do.

Maybelline usually does not disappoint for me and this mascara is no different. The curved plastic brush with short bristles is perfect for my lash type. It gets from the roots to the tip without much mascara getting onto the my lids (a issue I usually have with dense and thick "volume" brushes). I would give it a 5/5 in terms of application. I deducted one mark off effectiveness only because I have tried other Maybelline waterproof mascaras and there is slight droop to my curled lashes by end of day.

However, it is still way better than most other brands I've tried so overall, I would definitely buy this one again (when it goes on sale!)

August 02, 2016

I purchased this after reading a positive review about on a blog that I follow and I love it! I have tried so many different mascara's and I keep coming back to this one as it is the best for making lashes look long and full. My daughter keeps "borrowing" mine. Given how inexpensive it is I just went out and bought her one for herself!

June 25, 2016

Have been using this mascara for awhile now, love the fullness it gives my lashes. I find my lashes are super long and there is no flaking. Also it is so easy to wash off. I have had people ask what kind of mascara l am using they say that they look great