Maybelline Liquid Eyeliner Reviews

Ranked #793 out of 838 in Eye Liner

Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner draws intense lining in an instant.It glides on smoothly for even coverage.The firm felt tip applicator allows easy control.Waterproof, all-day wear.

April 14, 2017

Maybelline liquid eyeliner is another product I wear every time I apply makeup. It is a great value, easy to apply and is long lasting. It has never failed me, and is smudge proof. My daughter also uses this product as well we sometimes mix up who's is who's. I love this product and highly recommend it to any one.

March 15, 2016

Love love loved this product. Defiantly made my eyes pop. It went on smoothly and easily, it didn't run or smudge for me. I will defiantly use this product again

February 08, 2016

This eyeliner looks like eyeshadow in just a short time. Even with eyelid primer it doesn't last. It goes on well, but does not hold a line at all.

February 14, 2015

I love eyeliner so much. This brand is great.

August 05, 2014

I have the Maybelline Liquid Eyeliner in waterproof black. I love how easily it glides on, and adheres right on the lash line. It also lasts all day, and does not rub off, which is a problem I have had with other eyeliners. The price point is my favourite, I will continue to buy this product.

August 05, 2014

This eye-liner is so good, it's really easy to apply and it last all day.

June 18, 2014

Love the brush! Easy to apply.

June 12, 2014

I love the liquid eyeliner. This was the first eyeliner that made me fall in love with liquid eyeliners. It's a bit on the pricey side but one stroke and it will last you ALL night.

Be careful of smudges....

February 27, 2010

The eyeliner tip allows for a smooth line. Goes on really well!

You can buy this at any pharmacy, Walmart, superstores etc.

December 10, 2008

I use liquid eyeliner every day and this is the only one that has passed the test. It is an awesome product for the price and brand. Since I go thru a bottle a month I couldnt get use to buying an expensive liner. I love the fact the actual applicator is a tiny paint brush instead of a felt tip. The color is thick and their is no need for repeated layers. Do note that when the liquid starts breaking on your skin it is time for a new bottle. The cracking means that it is old and it usually comes out very thick and clumpy. I recommend this kind of eyeliner for people have experience using liquid eyeliners. Using the felt tip applicator will be easier for beginners.

Mfornalik has posted in the forum topic
    Vim Email!

Mackintosh's Toffee

Snickers Chocolate Bar

cloverrx added a new review for
    Dove Anti-Perspirant Melon

jennmarieh added a new review for
    Thermos hydration bottle