3.6/5
Maybelline Maybelline New York Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer, Light 20, 0.2-fluid Ounce Reviews
#70 in Concealer

January 15, 2020

The best airbrush concealer!

A full coverange concealer. No creases with a smooth under eye area. Stays longer and give such a beaitiful brightening effect under the eye. So many my people have complimented me.

January 04, 2020

I would buy this product again and again!

This product in my experience is the best concealer to use. It is easy and clean to apply thanks to the sponge tip and it doesn’t dry out. There could be more variety in colour but overall the shades are very versatile.

June 21, 2019

Kinda

They all love this concealer, I do not like it very much, I've used it for a long time but I've never liked it so much, the coverage is light and well hydratatnte, but I do not think it's cool

May 25, 2019

#1

This concealer is the bomb!! I've tried soooo many and this one is now my holy grail. The texture is light enough that it doesnt feel cakey. It does a great job of concealing the dark shadows of my eye contour. I highly recommend this

April 01, 2019

Top 5 Drug Store Concealer

This is for you ladies with those pesky dark circles that won’t go away no matter how much sleep you get. Maybe it’s hereditary. Maybe you’ve got kids, or maybe you’ve enjoyed a late night out. Not only does this magically cover up your dark circles but it doubles as eye shadow primer. And I love a me a good 2 in 1 product!

March 13, 2019

Best Drugstore concealer

This concealer from Maybelline is my favorite. It works pretty well to erase the dark circles under the eyes. The brand is very affordable and I can find it in drugstores and most of stores. I like the little sponge in the bottle, to apply the product.

1.3/5

February 20, 2019

I am sure this idea meant well...

I am so up and down regarding this product. First off, worked up a sweat just opening and getting the product out.
    I was very happy with how well it covered my dark eye circles and it felt light on my skin.
    The biggest complaint is that sponge.. thumbs down!! It was a battle with it always clogging up and was too flimsy. The sponge is way too big to use around the eyes and by the 3rd use, it was applying uneven because of that sponge.
    I ended up ripping it off and used my concealer brush to apply the product.

So the product is great but the packaging needs to be redone!

0.8/5

January 25, 2019

Nope. Going to return it

I was pretty shocked at $11 for a 0.2fl oz stick of drugstore brand under eye concealer but tried it anyways. A YouTuber had highly recommended it for women over 30 that wanted a quick, easily blended under-eye concealer for dark circles without settling into wrinkles.

Ohhh, girl. It did not.

Starting off, it took about 30 clicks to get the product into the applicator sponge (the tube said only a couple clicks needed). I honestly thought I had bought a dud. The concealer finally came up into the sponge and I applied it to my under-eye area, focusing on my dark circles. It didnt offer much coverage. It's very light. I was pretty floored that it settled into all of my under-eye wrinkles and made my eyes look about 15 years older. Not good.

For a product specifically marketed to an older consumer, it isnt helping this 31 year with old dark circles and minor under-eye wrinkes. I'll try something else.