Maybelline New York Baby Lips Dr Rescue Too Cool Medicated Balm Reviews

Ranked #376 out of 883 in Lip Balm

February 27, 2017

I did not expect much from this product but thought I would give it a try anyways to soothe my chapped lips. I was pleasantly surprised and now use it everyday. This products feels cool on my lips and moisturizes them very well.

January 16, 2017

I've been on a quest to find a replacement for a 'cheery ice' balm i used as a kid. It was the only thing that soothed and cooled my chapped lips (which were horrible). I thought this may be the answer! I was not overwhelmed. Its not cooling, a slight bit at first, but its gone in a minute. And i find the moisture doesn't last very long. Its just meh in my opinion.

January 25, 2016

I love this lip balm. Makes me lips feel moisturized and feels good on.

January 25, 2016

At first, I had reservations about this product because of the lackluster packaging and the fact that I did not have great results with other Baby Lips products. I am glad to say that I was proven wrong.

The menthol is this product is really great for relieving my chapped lips which can get really gross and peely (something that does not go well with any tinted lip product). I now use this product before apply any type of lipstick or lip tint.

January 09, 2016

It's a tad pricey at $4 a tube but worth it! I have super dry chapped lips that are impossible to keep moist but this seems to do the trick. I love how smooth it goes on and stays on without getting sticky. The minty smell is incredibly refreshing without being overpowering. I don't like using lip gloss because it feels gross to me but this balm gives the appearance of shiny, juicy lips. I always keep a stick in my pocket!

June 12, 2015

I got one of the these in a multi pack and like other medicated lip balms it had the same effect - seemed to burn. I went back to the regular baby lips as this did not give a soothing sensation.

April 27, 2015

this is my favorite lip balm, everywhere i go it goes with me its just that great

March 15, 2015

This is a very good lip balm to get it you have a problem with dry and cracked lips! It will totally repair them and your lips will thank you! I needed this lip balm because where I live we get really harsh winters and they tend to take a huge toll on your lips and skin. This lip balm has helped save my lips!

October 28, 2014

My lips are happier now...always nice and moist!

August 12, 2014

It has a touch of menthol that is why they can call it "medicated." It did not last when I applied it as others do.