3.9/5
Maybelline New York Baby Lips Lip Balm Reviews

LIP RENEW FORMULA and 8-hr hydration for visibly renewed lips in 4 weeks.

1.8/5

February 28, 2017

I tried a few of these in the regular, medicated, hint of color, shimmer, etc and honestly none of them really did it for me; they just don't last long enough and the moisture provided is not that good. Also, way later, I sadly found out that Maybelline does test on animals, so I never bought these again.

February 27, 2017

I like these baby lips lip balm but they don't keep my lips hydrates for long and they don't keep it from chapping. I like the different flavors and colors and scent but they will not be my first choice for lip balms. I mostly gets them for my teenage niece.

February 27, 2017

This is my favorite out of all the Baby Lips lip balms. The color is very natural looking. It is sheer enough that it doesn't look like you have lipstick on, but the red gives a healthy look to your lips. I use this throughout the day, and it keeps my lips nice and moisturized.

I took one star off for the quality because the plastic cap has a tendency to crack and become useless.

February 26, 2017

This is a cute little lip balm that I usually carry around in my purse most weeks. Not as pigmented as lipstick, the more coats you put on the darker the turnout.

February 24, 2017

Im kinda on the fence about this lip balm by Maybelline , It works not bad and kept my lips feel moisturized but the tint of color was hardly any. Maybe it was the color I chose but it wasn't what I expected unfortunately .

February 22, 2017

Love, love, love these. When you don't want to get all dolled up but still want a touch of colour these do the trick. They have a variety of colours and they all moisturize your lips and and a slight gloss to them as well. These are what I wear during the day.

February 21, 2017

I like the fact that the stick has a touch of color.
    But the best thing is that it wards off chap lips.
    My lips are baby soft just like the name says.
    There is a nice taste to it too- bonus!

February 17, 2017

I was addicted to these baby lips when they were first launched. they had good color on the ones that had color, for a lip balm. I found i had to put some on every few minutes though which I did not like and i got my lip pierced and i found it made it worse i switched to vaseline until it was healed and i used baby lips once again and had to constantly use it through out the day, it felt moisturizing when it went on but would disappear so fast, i find that it is ok under something else but over all i had to use so much to keep my lips moisturized that i switched to the cocoa butter vaseline and use it twice a day and im good. although baby lips is in expensive i had to buy it all the time so i chose to just stop using it all together

February 16, 2017

Ces petits baumes à lèvres sont justes extraordinaires! Il y a de nombreuses couleurs, des plus "pop" et des plus "nude". Le prix reste un énorme avantage! Ces baumes à lèvres sont très modulables, ce qui est un point fort car ils peuvent être adaptés à tous les ages. En plus de la couleur, ces baumes à lèvres sont plutôt hydratants, et très agréable sur les lèvres!

February 08, 2017

The product is not too bad, it gives a nice and natural tint to the lip. Since my lips are very dry, I would rather prefer something thicker but it does a decent job.