3.9/5
Maybelline New York Baby Lips Lip Balm Reviews

LIP RENEW FORMULA and 8-hr hydration for visibly renewed lips in 4 weeks.

March 10, 2017

They have such a good lip balm and it's a good color and it's tastes good . It's more than I want to pay but I would definitely recommend it it to anyone who wants to buy

March 10, 2017

The Maybelline Baby Lips is great, it was one of the best choices I have ever made! It is not cost you a fortune like other same quality products. Upon seeing the product, I was immediately hooked by the color selection and the fact that it moisturises your lips while adding a little pop of color to your face! And also smells delicious!

3.2/5

March 09, 2017

J'ai le Maybelline baby lips rose et honnêtement je ne l'utilise que pour colorer mes lèvres.
    Il est graisseux et brillant mais ne répare ou ne soulage pas les lèvres gercées.

0.8/5

March 09, 2017

Awful! Moisturizes your lips while you wear it and has a drying effect the moment the product wears off. The smell is also terrible and rather chemically... way too synthetic for my liking. Would not recommend this to my worst enemy.

March 03, 2017

The Maybelline Baby Lips was one of the best choices I have ever made at the drugstore! Upon seeing the product, I was immediately hooked by the color selection and the fact that it moisturises your lips while adding a little pop of color to your face! I used it all up in about five months, which is a pretty long time period for makeup that is only around $5. However, the quality of the product could be better, as the lipstick did break off one time and I had to live with that! All in all, the product is an essential to have, especially for people with dry or chapped lips, and is definitely worth the money!

March 03, 2017

Baby lips not only smells delicious but is very effective. My lips are usually dry and chapped in the winter but since I've been using Baby Lips my lips are luscious and soft. I use it before bed and wake up with soft and moisturized lips ever day!

March 02, 2017

This is my most favorite lip balm. It not only keeps my lips moisturize but also my lips look so fresh and pink. I do not need any lipstick in my daily routine because I use Maybelline Baby lips Cherry Me is the best one.

March 01, 2017

Je n'ai pas vraiment aimé ce produit. J'aime pas la texture ni les couleurs. Je trouve que la qualité du produit laisse à désirer. Je ne vais pas racheter ce produit

1.8/5

February 28, 2017

I tried a few of these in the regular, medicated, hint of color, shimmer, etc and honestly none of them really did it for me; they just don't last long enough and the moisture provided is not that good. Also, way later, I sadly found out that Maybelline does test on animals, so I never bought these again.

February 27, 2017

I like these baby lips lip balm but they don't keep my lips hydrates for long and they don't keep it from chapping. I like the different flavors and colors and scent but they will not be my first choice for lip balms. I mostly gets them for my teenage niece.