3.9/5
Maybelline New York Baby Lips Lip Balm Reviews

LIP RENEW FORMULA and 8-hr hydration for visibly renewed lips in 4 weeks.

February 04, 2013

This is fantastic lip balm! Makes my lips super soft and gives them a nice shine too. I've tried most of the different colours, the peach and peppermint are my favourite. Only one i'm not crazy about is the bright pink (regular not the bubblegum ltd edition one) because it's SO vibrant and neon, it's a tad much. But everything else is amazing, as long as you get them on sale, they're totally worth it!

January 31, 2013

Really love this stuff, makes my lips really soft and shiny (I have the original and the peppermint and love them both!!). Only downfall is the price...if you get it on sale it's not bad, but it's pretty pricey for a lip balm!

January 28, 2013

Love these, hydrating,makes my lips smooth,soft and these colors are amazing. I have the pink,purple, and red one.

January 28, 2013

The packaging is very eye grabbing which I liked. I bought it because I seen it on sale and wanted to try something different. I have 2 different shades and love them both, it gives you the perfect amount of color and makes my lips feel really good (especially during the colder seasons). I do think though that it is a bi pricey for one lip chap and probably would not purchase it if it were not on sale.

January 28, 2013

I fell in love with Baby Lips. I now have three different shades of this product and will probably get more. It slides on so smoothly and makes your lips feel so soft. The colours are great. I love this as an excellent everyday grab and go product.

January 15, 2013

The Maybelline BaBy Lips packaging is very retro and cute. It's typography-like design is reminiscent of the 80's graffiti era, filled with bright, vivid, in-your-face colours! The quality of the lip balm itself is pretty standard in comparison to other products on the market. It's moisturizing, but unfortunately, its application is short lived. I would generally recommend this lip balm to someone looking for a new lip balm, who does't require extra moisturizing quality or lives in harsh weather.

January 13, 2013

I have heard a lot about this product but I was a little dissapointed, I would not purchase it again, there are a lot of better lip balms than this one.

January 09, 2013

This is an excellent lip balm! I've had a few different flavours, the quenched and peppermint are my favourite because they aren't tinted, go on very glossy, and make my lips incredibly soft! I' bought the 'pink kiss' one and the quality is the same however the neon pink hue was a little too much for me. I bought the 'pink wink'/'peach kiss' ltd edition pack also, and I love the peach kiss (which isnt ltd ed) and the pink wink is a softer pink which I like and smells like bubblegum! Yum.

December 05, 2012

I love the baby lips!!! They are amazing! I have like six of them. 2 peach kiss, 2 quenched, 1 pink punch, 1 peppermint, and I have been on the lookout for the limited edition shades. I haven't seen them on the website, but they have been in magazine ads, and commercials. They literally make your lips feel baby butt smooth. I use quenched every night before I go to bed, and my lips are never chapped anymore. I use the other ones for moisture and a pop of color. I would say I use peach kiss the most during the day. quenched and peppermint are both clear, and peppermint obviously has a minty flavor/scent. Some people don't like the smell, I think they are all different, and I don't mind it. If you don't like the smell, I would say get the peppermint one because it just smells and tastes minty. LOVE! If you know where to get the new limited edition shades, let me know

November 24, 2012

I first got these lip balms this February. I got the Peach Kiss. It was really moisturizing. It worked like a charm! As a lip balm, and lip stick, and a chap stick! Then I got the Pink Punch. I found that if I used too much. It just turned my lips pink and it was hardly moisturizing. I got the peppermint last week, it works exactly like the Peach Kiss. Except less lipstick, and more chap stick. Overall Fantastic!