3.9/5
Maybelline New York Baby Lips Lip Balm Reviews

LIP RENEW FORMULA and 8-hr hydration for visibly renewed lips in 4 weeks.

June 12, 2019
    North Dakota, United States

Real Baby Lips!

I got this in the blue packaging. It smells sooo good and lasts a long time, is not that pricey, and has cute packaging as well. It also works very well too!

June 02, 2019

Great colour, not very moisturizing

I like the fact that it's tinted lip balm so I can leave the house without having to put on extra lip products for a bit of colour. The texture and effecr on the lips is very similar to lip gloss. The product falls short on the moisturizing aspect as it drys out after about 2 hours for me

2.7/5

May 27, 2019
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

This stuff is just fair, not too good

This stuff looks bright and flashy but it just doesn't cut it. Expensive for the quality that is provided and just does not feel good either. Skip this one!

May 15, 2019

Only Lip Balm I’ll use!

This lip balm is amazing for cracked, dry and chapped lips. I had terrible lips for the longest time nothing would fix them, until I came across Baby Lips. I swear by this product and it is the only thing I will use.

April 13, 2019

Baby lips !

One of my friend used to put on this lipbalm whem she would come to college and it would leave a natural tint on her lips.Definitely would love to try this lip balm and see how it works on me .I love the natural tints more on a daily use.Baby lips is definitely a choice.

April 08, 2019

Great Moisture

Love these lip balms. They provide great moisture to your lips. Also love that they come in fun colours. The scents/flavour are pleasant as well. Great price point.

April 04, 2019

Not sure I’d rush out for it

The colours are cute but it doesn’t moisturize as much as I thought given the name. I’d suggest exfoliating your lips first if they are dry and using a lip balm first.

2.7/5

April 03, 2019

Wish could be more moisturising

I am currently using, really like the colors and smell. But I wish there moisturise my lips better . I feel that I have to constantly applying it.
    I may use a moisturiser before.

March 29, 2019

I’ve loved these for years

I’ve loved these for years especially the tinted ones because they are perfect for a subtle lip look when you want to look a little more natural and not so bold. I love being able to add a little bit of colour to my lips with our the drying affect most lipsticks have.

March 27, 2019

Love but could use some work.

When these first came out I was hooked, especially on the red one! It provides a nice subtle coulour tint to your lips without the on your face pop of a lipstick. It's so smooth to apply and your lips instantly feel the moisture for a little while. I found myself having to constantly reapply during the day, especially at work as it would absorb quick or wipe off with meals and drinks from my waterbottle. Overall it's a great product though if you want that nice subtle coulour but are mainly looking for the benefits of a lipbalm and not a lipstick.