3.9/5
Maybelline New York Baby Lips Lip Balm Reviews

LIP RENEW FORMULA and 8-hr hydration for visibly renewed lips in 4 weeks.

March 27, 2019

Love but could use some work.

When these first came out I was hooked, especially on the red one! It provides a nice subtle coulour tint to your lips without the on your face pop of a lipstick. It's so smooth to apply and your lips instantly feel the moisture for a little while. I found myself having to constantly reapply during the day, especially at work as it would absorb quick or wipe off with meals and drinks from my waterbottle. Overall it's a great product though if you want that nice subtle coulour but are mainly looking for the benefits of a lipbalm and not a lipstick.

March 25, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

So good!

I absolutely love these lip balms! I have a few colors and they have the most beautiful light touch of color to them. To top it off, they leave my lips feeling soft and moisturized for hours!

1.7/5

March 25, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

wouldn't buy again

Decided to try something new and since this was on sale I took a gamble. Did not like it. Makes your lips look good glossy but other than that does not moisturize at all. Will not be buying again, I'm only using it because I don't want to waste money.

March 24, 2019

A great lip chap!

Super affordable, I really like the ones that have pigment in them, it is a high pigment and transfers a nice amount of color to the lips . I never have chapped lips so I am uncertain about the effectiveness!

March 24, 2019
    Oregon, United States

Feals great, Adds a bit of color

Did not keep my lips from needing chapstick again like it promised to provide hours of moisture to lips but it only moisturized temporrily which made me sad even though it felt good on my dry lips and gave them a bit of color. I prefer my Burts Bees and Jersey Shore lip balms over this.

3.2/5

March 12, 2019

Lip balm is ok - a little thick

Although I do like how it makes my lips look a little glossy, and the product does moisturize my lips well, I don't like how thick it comes on. The thickness doesn't feel great and I feel like that is why the product comes off of your lips very quickly, forcing you to reapply it.

1.5/5

February 25, 2019

Dries out your lips!

I bought 3 different colours, the red, the pink, and the nude one. All of them just sat on my lips without actually sinking in. The worst part is that these lip balms are SUPER drying! After 20 min of applying these things, my lips became super flaky and dry, much worse than before I had applied them! Definitely won't be buying these again!

February 22, 2019

A must-have

I would purchase again since this product works great. I always have dry lips in the winter, so it’s a must-have in my opinion. However, I would be wanting to try another type that works longer and quicker, since I always have to reapply for it to work at it’s best.

0.5/5

February 22, 2019

Okayyyy so I bought two different flavours in this collection. I’ll write a review for the first one I bought in a separate post as I had a completely different experience with the two. So the second flavour i bought was the peach one. I’m not sure about anyone else but I really disliked it. It was a horrible hot pink colour and was extremely pigmented. It didn’t smell bad, but it wasn’t exactly great either. It didn’t really sink into my lips, it was just like a really thick layer of hot pink sitting on my lips. It didn’t look good. I tossed it right after the first application🤷‍♀️

Updated On: February 22, 2019

Ok so i guess you can’t review a product more than once, but my experience with the quenched lip balm was the complete opposite. I loved the smell and i loved how smooth it felt when applying. My only issue was that it didn’t last as long as it claims.

February 17, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

awesome lip balm

I like how it has a good variety of colors and flavors to chose from .They smell nice when you apply them to your lips and makes your lips soft and hydrated.