3.9/5
Maybelline New York Baby Lips Lip Balm Reviews

LIP RENEW FORMULA and 8-hr hydration for visibly renewed lips in 4 weeks.

November 17, 2018

I love this product! My favorite tinted balm!

I love this product and use it all the time! I get chapped lips in the cold weather and dry in the summer, when I use this regularly during the day It keeps my lips smooth and healthy. It also comes with SPF or shimmered with the “crystal” line.

The value for this product is awesome! Around the 10$ area so you can stock up in many colours! I don’t like wearing full lipstick because of the heavy, sticky feel but this product goes on light and feels great. Also, it does not taste like chemicals on your lips which I find is an issue with other products. I’ve bought expensive brands of lip balm like Younique BonBon and it didn’t even come close to the BabyLips. I will buy this product again and again and would also recommend it to friends and family!

3.2/5

November 15, 2018

HATE THE TASTE/SMELL.

This lip balm works to moisturize VERY well, but I got the tinted one in light pink, and it tastes and smells like fake plastic mixed with bubble gum. It's hard for me to use it.

October 28, 2018

J'adore la légère coloration!

Facile à utiliser, contenant inspirant et dynamique, parfum agréable. J'adore le fait qu'il y ait une légère teinte rosée/rouge dans le bâton, cela donne bonne mine tout en offrant une protection à nos lèvres

September 21, 2018

I have 1 in every purse!

I really have nothing bad to say about baby lips! It is my go to brand and I have them all over the place (work, car, bedroom, every purse, etc...) I was a little disappointed in the tinted ones but that won't make me drop my rating any lower!

September 18, 2018

A cheap, lip protectant which leaves a nice tint!

This product is a cheap, lip protectant which leaves a nice tint of colour without looking over the top for somewhere like the beach or pool! I bring this on vacation with me for a non makeup look that provides some spf and colour to the lips!

September 11, 2018

Great Lip Balms

I love these lip balms! They come on smooth and smell great. Just be careful when selecting a colour as some don't go on as natural as you'd like. Great price and overall, a variety of colours for you to choose from.

August 29, 2018

Quenched Lip Balm smells like Gummy Bears!!

This is my favorite lip balm I’ve repurchased quenched over 10 times. I love how hydrating it is especially for winter and gives a natural glossy finish. Bonus the product smells like gummy bears it’s the best smelling lip product there is.

August 15, 2018

Super hit and miss

I've owned about 4 - 5 of these so far and I find they are very hit or miss. I like the green ones with the berry tint but there have been some weird ones such as a black and coral one. Moral of the story: make sure you like the tint because not all of them look good!

August 06, 2018

My lips get dry in winter as in summer,I am always suffering from how my lips look bad in makeup. I tried many lip balm and this lip balm from maybeline is one of my favorite lip balmes, my lips stay hydrated for the whole day. I am satisfied with it and actually why not to purshase it again and again.

June 25, 2018
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

love it!!! would buy this again, and again. Recommend: ALL

MAYBELLINE NEW YORK BABY LIPS LIP BALM IS A GREAT PRODUCT. WANT TO ADD A LITTLE POP TO YOUR LIPS, COLOR AND POP AT THE SAME TIME.
    GREAT FOR ALL AGES..