Maybelline New York Brow Precise Fiber Volumizer Reviews

Maybelline’s fiber-infused gel formula adds volume and colour for an instant brow boost. The tapered spoon brush delivers precise application from corner to corner.

Cette toute première formule gel infusée de fibres signée Maybelline ajoute du volume aux sourcils et accentue leur couleur pour un effet amplifié instantané. La brosse effilée en forme de cuillère permet une application précise d'une extrémité à l'autre du sourcil.

You may also like Maybelline New York Brow Precise Micro Pencil and Brow Drama Shaping Chalk Powder

For more information, please visit Maybelline.ca

November 12, 2017

Quick, easy, does wonders!

*Disclosure: I received this product complimentary from ChickAdvisor for testing/review purposes. Views expressed are of my own. #gotitfree

The product is literally shaped like a hair brush for your brows. I didn't think I would like this product but quite surprisingly, I very much enjoy this product. It's easy to use and does the job of getting your brows on fleek, quick! One thing to note is that the product settles pretty fast, so you have to work quickly. In the end, the Maybelline Brow Precise Fiber Volumizer made my brows look natural - it mimics brow hairs, stayed in shape and lasted all day.

Awesome bold formula

My first look at this new micro fiber lash product is that it's a sleek chic tube that has a wand like you've never seen before!

Upon first try at taking the wand out I was a bit puzzled by the actual brush itself. It's an oval shape with bristles on one side. The formula is like that of mascara with tint little fibers in it that resemble lashes. I wasn't quite sure how to use it at first but there is awesome detailed instructions on the back.

I have quite sparse brows and with it being a micro fiber formula I was hoping it would fill in the sparse spots. It's easy enough to use but it didn't really fill in my brows. I think it's more fitted for fuller brows or use it as a final touch as brow mascara.

All in all it is a really great product and I found that the price is tiny in comparison to the qualitu of the formula. I would definitely recommend this.

I received this product free courtesy of Maybelline New York and Chickadvisor in exchange for my honest opinion and review.

Boldy pigmented brow gel

I received the Maybelline Brow Precise Fiber Volumizer from ChickAdvisor in return for a honest review. I was mailed the soft brown, which in my opinion was more on the reddy side than brown. This product claims to add colour, and hold brows in place, similar to a brow gel. Overall, I feel it does what it claims but I did not notice any of the fibres transfer from the brush to my eyebrows. I have pretty sparse eyebrows naturally and this worked more as a brow gel, compared to a brow volumizer. I found the wand to be a bit big and wished it had the brush going all the way around, instead of only on the one side. Overall, I had high expectations for this product but they fell a little short. Maybe with more practice, this product will become a favourite.

Perfect for on-the-go!

I received the Maybelline NY Brow Precise Fiber Volumizer in Soft Brown (255) for free from the ChickAdvisor review club. This product is perfect for someone who wants to do their browns quickly. The applicator is great and easy to use. The only thing is that it dries very quickly so you have to move fast. I also find that it can be used in different ways: alone - if you are going for a simple look; or after using a pencil or loose powder for a more dramatic look. I definetly recommend this product. #gift

November 12, 2017

Good product for sparse brows

This product is really good for anyone that has sparse looking brows. It does a good job of filling in the brows with fibres to make them look much fuller. The product goes on well with the applicator and it'll last all day!
    #gotitforfree

Dark Brows. Precise.

Good product but I feel like I will only get a few uses out of it before it runs out. Other then that it has very good precision and blends well with the fiber volumizer.

November 11, 2017

Good hold and colour, weird wand

I received this product from ChickAdvisor in return for a review. I got this in the colour soft brown, which works great with my dark brown hair and fair skin.

The brow precise fibre volumizer adds colour, and I use it to hold my brows into place, although I'm not sure how much hold it adds compared to a regular brow gel.

It says it adds fibres to your brows to add thickness, and you can see the fibres on the wand, but I don't notice them on my eyebrows or when I swatch it on my hand ?? So I don't use this to add volume, just in place of my regular brow gel.

The weirdest part of this product is the wand. It's like a venus fly trap leaf - bizarre and a bit hard to use. It's almost a little bit too big for my brows for me to be super precise. I do like the teeth for combing through my eyebrows; I just wish it was a little bit thinner.

I love the cost and the product itself as a brow gel, it's just a little bit confusing overall.

Must buy!

Personally I have never used a product like it so I don’t have anything to compare it to. But it adds colour to those spots you miss when penciling in and adds volume.

Very happy with the end result of this product!

November 10, 2017

Absolutely STUNNING

Having sparse hairs on my eyebrows and then them also being so light, I always have to fill them in and I love how this volumizer works. The fibres literally look like hair and it blends flawlessly with your real brows. I enjoyed the colour match also and I will definitely be purchasing this in the future! #gotitfree #maybellinenewyork #browprecisefibervolumizer

November 09, 2017

Add Impact to your Eye Brow Game

Maybelline New York Brow Precise® Fiber Volumizer is kind of like a mascara wand but for your eyebrows. The brush / liquid combo seems like a good idea for your eyebrows but it does take a bit of playing around with to get the right look and even application. I felt that I would need to use it in addition to another eyebrow product to achieve the look I want. I have thin unruly eyebrows so I also need a product that can control them while filling them in. I would prefer a product that is all in one for my eyebrows but I would be willing to play around more with this one and experimenting with different looks. I would consider purchasing this product again depending on how much success I have with it and I would most likely recommend it to friends. I received this Maybelline product to try and review for free as part of ChickAdvisors Product Review Club.