Maybelline New York Color Sensational Inti-Matte Nudes Lipstick Reviews
#6 in Lipstick

Color Sensational® Inti-Matte Nude lipstick features warm, golden pigments that enrich your natural lip colour for every skin tone. Pucker up to radiant, confident colour that highlights one’s natural beauty. Available in 10 gorgeous shades.

Le rouge à lèvres Colour Sensational Inti-Matte Nudes est composé de pigments dorés aux teintes chaudes qui rehaussent la couleur naturelle de vos lèvres et convient à tous les teints. Affichez des lèvres éclatantes avec une assurance qui rehausse votre beauté naturelle.

For more information, visit Maybelline.ca
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

2.7/5

May 28, 2017

J'étais super excitée d'essayer ce rouge à lèvre, mais je suis un peu décue. La couleur que j'ai reçu est absolument magnifique. Par contre, il est écrit '' mat '' sur le tube, et au bout de 30 minutes, il était disparu !
    Je ne recommande pas si vous recherchez le fini mat
    #gotitfree

May 27, 2017

Very good pigmentation. Does not try to a matte finish like a liquid lipstick.. I found it more satin actually. Moisturizing and has a nice smell. I liked the Almond Rose shade - a nice natural, everyday lip colour.
    My only issue with it is that it transfers easily - definitely not long lasting.

#gotitforfree through Chickadvisor

2.2/5

May 27, 2017

I got this as part of ChickAdvisor product review but the colour was way too dark for me. The product itself was not very moisturizing compared to the lipsticks i've been using. it also has a cocobutter scent to it. If you like the scent of that then this would be ideal, otherwise its not something you would want on your lips. Overall its hard for me to say how good it stays on but I don't think I would try it again.

May 27, 2017

I LOVE this colour - it is beautiful. It felt very creamy going on and dried to a matte finish. My only problem is that it doesn't stay on the lips too long. After a couple hours and eating lunch, it was gone. I don't mind reapplying for such a gorgeous colour though. And really cheap!! I will definitely be buying this product again.

May 27, 2017

Très bon rouge à lèvre, facile à porter tout les jours, glisse bien sur les lèvre ! Par contre, la tenue est moyenne, j'ai dû l'appliquer de nouveau après quelques heures. Néanmoins, je suis tout à fait satisfaite de ce produit, j'ai bien hâte de me procurer d'autres teintes de cette collection !

May 27, 2017

ce rouge a levre est vraiment bien , il tient tres longtemps et la couleur amande rose est vraiment parfaite , j'aime beaucoup alors je le recommande a tous

May 27, 2017

J'adore l'allure satiné du rouge à lèvre un vrai coup de coeur. Couleur rafraîchissante pour l'été. Ne s'écaille pas et tien des heures nul besoin de faire des retouched's.

May 26, 2017

Love the pigment and shade

Showed up well, and lasted a long time. I'm very pleased with it overall. The colour is also a nude that goes with so many different skin tones which I adore. I only needed to coat once and didn't need to reapply except after a meal.

May 26, 2017

So I'm not huge into lipstick because it never stays on. I am that girl who drinks multiple cups of coffee in the morning and throughout the day, I eat regular meals and in the late afternoon I like to enjoy a drink. I don't enjoy reapplying my lipstick all day after every cup of coffee. BUT...this product was different, so very different in fact. I put this bad boy on at 8 this morning, it is 430 and I have not reapplied my lipstick yet it is still there as beautiful as it was this morning. It is not thick, not sticky or tacky, it feels nice when you put it on and you don't know it is there the rest of the day. Definitely a must have product.

May 26, 2017

I absolutely love this lipstick. Almond rose was th colour and I always find that my lipstick rubs off shortly after I put it on but this lipstick didn't even rub off on my cup after drinking. Colour is great and makes my lips look full. Will be buying this for sur e