3.9/5
Maybelline New York Colossal Volum' Express Mascara Reviews
#5 in Mascara

Maybelline New York Colossal Volum' Express Mascara creates nine times the regular volume instantly. Its patented MegaBrush and Collagen formula plumps lashes one by one. Get dramatic  volume with no clumps! Visit maybelline.ca for more information.

February 07, 2019

My absolute favourite drugstore mascara!!

This mascara is so affordable and the formula and brush are so amazing that I can’t believe it only comes with a $7 price tag! It’s definitely comparable to luxury brand mascaras that easily cost 2-3x more! You can layer on multiple coats to achieve your desired length/volume without it getting super clunky and gross like a lot of other mascaras. Personally, I always go for super long and super volumized lashes whether it’s day or night, and I can achieve a nice doe-eyed look within 3-4 coats. The brush is fantastic and works super conveniently for my bottom lashes as well.

February 06, 2019

Goes on very light. I would not buy it again.

"Maybelline the Colossal Volum express" mascara is affordable and has a great brush. BUT it goes on very light. Even when I put 2 coats it is still very light. I have to us at least 3 coats for it to be "acceptable" to me.

Updated On: February 06, 2019

I forgot to mention that it also flakes off which i really dislike.

January 23, 2019

Ne donne pas le volume que le produit prétend donner...

J'ai acheté ce produit puisqu'il était très abordable. En général, c'est un bon mascara, mais je n'ai pas trouvé qu'il donnait autant de volume ou de longueur que ce à quoi je m'attendais. De plus, mes cils avaient tendance à coller ensemble, je devais utiliser une autre brosse à mascara pour bien les diviser... Bref, c'est un produit qui dépanne bien, mais qui ne correspond pas vraiment à sa description.

January 11, 2019
    Liège Province, Belgium

Très bon produit

Facile à appliquer, il allonge les cils, ne fait pas de paquets et nous donne un rendu final impressionnant
    Lors du démaquillage, il se retire facilement mais résiste assez bien à l’eau

October 17, 2018

I have used this same Mascara for years &I;wont give it up

I have used this mascara for many years and I will not change! It is by far the best drugstore mascara I have ever used! I have had lash extensions on for 8 years and I use this when my lashes are getting thin. It helps make them look more normal and not bare.

October 17, 2018

Love this product.

I am always looking for a better mascara at a reasonable price and this was the newest one I tried. I was amazed at the volume and thickness it gave my lashes. NO other product I've tried in my price range gave me the same look. I will be buying this one again.

October 10, 2018
    California, United States

Long lashes

I have very small thin lashes and this mascara is awesome, two coats and my lashes are thick with volume. No need of lashes. My favorite mascara would buy again.

October 10, 2018

A good mascara for someone on a budget

Maybelline New York colossal volume Express is a good mascara if your on a budget ( it retails at around 6.99 cnadian) it does give your lashes a boost but for me personally I find it to clumpy when wet and flaky when dry but if you in a pinch it works fine.

October 09, 2018

bien, mais pas le meilleur...

Ce mascara fait le travail, mais sans plus. Je considère qu'il y a de nombreux mascara bien meilleur. Il est difficile d'obtenir de long cil sans que le mascara forme des grumeaux et des regroupement de cils... il est bien, mais je ne l'utiliserai pas en priorité...

September 25, 2018

Favourite Maybelline mascara

This is one of my all time favourite mascaras from Maybelline. It's probably tied with the rocket mascara. It gives great length and definition while providing volume