Maybelline New York Dream Brightening Creamy Concealer Reviews
#3 in Concealer

Dream Brightening Creamy Concealer delivers medium-to-full coverage for a luminous finish. Its cream-glide formula with light-reflecting pearls achieves brilliant bright-eyed perfection on-the-go! Available in 6 shades.

Le Correcteur Crémeux Dream Illuminateur offre une couvrance moyenne à complète pour un fini lumineux. La formule crémeuse fluide, composée de perles qui réfléchissent la lumière, permet d'illuminer votre regard à la perfection où que vous soyez!

For more information, visit Maybelline.ca

June 05, 2017

I received Maybelline New York Dream Brightening Creamy Concealer #Gotitfree from ChickAdvisor. #LoveMaybellineNewYork. It went on smooth underneath my make up. I dotted it underneath my eyes, blended and put the rest of my make up on and was done. It definitely helped take away some of the spots under my eyes. I will be buying it again and recommend it.

#gotitfree #LoveMaybellineNewYork #chickadvisor
    So happy I got to sample this product! A everyday need in my makeup routine. Great for brightening under my eyes and makes my skin look youthful and healthier looking. Easy to use and couldn't go a day without it.
    Thank you so much chick advisor and Maybeline New York for the great makeup I got to try and adore!! Definitely will recommend this to all my girls... a must have.

June 04, 2017

It blends well, really easy to apply, easy to remove lightweight, it gives us atural Looking. I would suggest using this concealing stick with a stick foundation or a better liquid foundation.

Nearly double the legal age and I got carded!!! Thank you, Maybelline <3

The last time I fell in love with a concealer this fast was with the Age Rewind, also by Maybelline. The difference between the two is the Age Rewind is more of a liquid and solely a concealer. This Dream Brightening Creamy Concealer comes in a cool lipstick type applicator and gives a creamy, silky smooth feeling with super stealthy brightening powers. I really love how the applicator is sort of like a lipstick tube where I can twist to get more when it gets low.

I got to test this concealer at quite possibly the most perfect moment to ever test concealer... a very tearful life moment. I can't believe how one minute my eyes are all red and puffy and the next, they look bright and to the unaware, maybe even happy.

This concealer jumped directly to my favourites list and I will definitely get more - and really recommend to anyone with stuff to..well, conceal. On top of just covering up life's woes, it also adds a bit of highlight to brighten up the eye area making it look impressively youthful (I got carded - yes, I already told you but - really... YAY!!!)

I received a sample of this product to try as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Panel.
    #GotItFree #LoveMaybellineNewYork

June 04, 2017

#gotitfree and I love it. Easy to use, creamy and brightening just like what the name suggests. It gives good coverage. I have a vein under my eye and it conceals it without it looking cakey. I've already included it a part of my daily routine due to the ease of use. I just wonder if it twist up or not, otherwise there isn't really a lot of product, but won't risk twisting it up and not being able to twist it back down since I don't want the product to dry out. I would recommend this product to someone who is a first time concealer user.

June 04, 2017

J'ai eu la chance d'essayer le correcteur Maybelline New York dream brightening creamy concealer gratuitement grâce à ChickAdvisor. Le format est très pratique et facile à utiliser et à appliquer. J'ai beaucoup aimé la texture non grasse et il cache bien mes cernes tout en illuminant le regard. J'utiliserais par contre un autre produit pour cacher les imperfections plus visibles de la peau. Il reste tout de même mon cache-cerne preferé!

June 04, 2017

#LoveMaybellineNewyork #Lovechickadvisor. I was very impressed with the brightening creamy concealers shade # 50 medium/deep. It gave under my eyes a nice glow and glide on smoothly and covered all my little imperfections. It's also perfect as a highlighter bc of the sparkly glow that it brings out. #gotitfree

June 04, 2017

I received the Brightening Creamy Concealer in shade 40 (Medium) for free in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.

Let's get the negative out of the way first...it's kinda sparkly. Not "Edward Cullen in the sunlight sparkly"...but still...there's some sparkle.

That said, it glides on like a dream and the coverage was great for my breakouts...but it did require some building. I love that it's a stick concealer that twists up...no sharpener required.

I feel like this product is better used as a highlighter, if it was intended for that purpose, it would explain the sparkle. I will continue to use this product as such. #gotitfree

June 04, 2017

Maybelline New York Dream Brightening Creamy Concealer glides on nicely and the coverage is not too bad but I'm not a huge fan of the shimmer/ glittery, brightening effect that it gives and it also creases in my fine lines under the eye almost immediately so I would recommend not using it under the eye if you have creases there as well. I was happy about the coverage on the blemishes though. It is good value for that and can be layered for more coverage.

I #gotitfree thanks to #chickadvisor and #maybelline.

June 04, 2017

Good coverage but not a fan of the sparkles!

This concealer has nice coverage and is easy to blend and lasts fairly well throughout the day without creasing. My issue with this concealer is that there are many sparkles/pieces of glitter throughout the product that I find are very noticeable on my skin. I know that it is supposed to be a brightening concealer however the sparkles are not something I want on my skin, especially under my eyes, as I find it looks kind of cheap.

Overall I wouldn't repurchase this product or recommend it to a friend because of the glitter in it and I would suggest Maybelline's Fit Me concealer instead if you are looking for great coverage!

Thank you to ChickAdvisor and Maybelline for the opportunity to try this product #gotitfree