Maybelline New York Dream Fresh BB Cream Reviews
#2 in BB Creams

This BB cream combines skincare + makeup in 1 simple step 8-in-1 Skin Perfector: Blurs imperfections, brightens, evens skin tone, smooths, hydrates, enhances, and protects with SPF 30. 0% oils and heavy ingredients. For Best Results: Apply smoothly and evenly to your face and blend with your fingertips.

June 27, 2013

this is my favourite BB cream - won't use any other!

June 26, 2013

If anyone has follwed my reviews, you've probably noticed that I have an affinity to highly priced cosmetics. Well, imagine my horror when I travel for work and leave behind all of my makeup. The trip wasn't as rugged as I had expected.. So, off to walmart I go to purchase some beauty supplies, with the looming dog kennel bill waiting for me when I get back.
    I'm totally unfamiliar with drug store cosmetics because I almost exclusively buy department store type brands. I have been wanting to try bb cream so this was my opportunity. I have to say how pleasantly surprised I was with this stuff. It minimized my pores, wasn't greasy, blended well, looked natural, slightly subdued my freckles, moisturized and has an spf of 20!! I only put average quality because I did find that I needed to use a little more than I am used to using with my moisturizers and liquid foundation. I will say though, I think I like the results of this better than my aveda tinted moisture.

June 12, 2013

Evens out skin tone, protects with SPF and is light on skin. overall a great product. Only problem is that it didnt stay on my skin for too long (although that might just be because I have oily skin.).

April 14, 2013

Let me first say that I dont have the darkest skin type in the world, but i do have a hard time buying face products since they never have my colour. I also have combination-dry sensitive skin. The last shade they have in this line is the one that suits me so if anyone is darker than me, they wouldnt find a bb cream for them. With that being said, the coverage this product gives is actually pretty good. Its light weight and allows your skin to shine through. I really like how it doesnt make me look plastic or feel like i have a mask on. I would definately buy this again.

3.2/5

February 14, 2013

Wouldn't recommend this for anyone with oily skin!

It looks great on for about 3 hours, then woah -- grease overload! I had to wash my face midday with this stuff. Not nice!

I thought it gave really good coverage though and evened my skin tone nicely when I first applied it, but like I said, midday I was done! I have really oily skin though, so if you do too then avoid this.

January 28, 2013

I love this cream! I hated liquid foundation until I tried this. It's super lightweight and doesn't feel heavy on the skin at all. I don't find it is very oily on my skin either but it does take a few mins to really dry.

1.8/5

January 23, 2013

I love BB creams because they feel light, but this broke me out!!! sadly, the price is affordable but it was just to oily too.

2.7/5

December 21, 2012

I'm a huge fan of tinted moisturizers, so when I received a free sample of this BB Cream I was really excited.

Unfortunately, after trying it out - I was quite disappointed.

Although this left my skin looking moisturized and glowing.. It also left my skin extremely oily to the touch. Definitely not something that a person who suffers from acne would like to have!

Sadly, I would not purchase this particular BB cream again.

3.2/5

December 21, 2012

When the BB Cream bandwagon came down this summer, you can bet I jumped right on it. I used to love tinted moisturizers but always lamented the cost. I'm not a huge fan of foundation either so BB Creams seemed right up my alley. Unfortunately I may have purchased one that isn't the best example.

What I DO like about this BB Cream is its price. I got it on sale for about $8 which makes it affordable to test out. It leaves my face with a little bit of colour and a glow and smooths my complexion out a touch. I tend to have some ruddiness in my cheeks and it makes it slightly less noticable. It is also SPF30 which is great in the summertime.

That being said, this doesn't really offer any coverage. My skin tone remains the same and it leaves an oilier finish than I'd like. I'll use it up but I'm not going to buy it again.

2.7/5

December 19, 2012

I tried this when i ran out of my other cover up i used because i seen a lot of commercials about it. I find it leaves your face oily and it just doesnt look good on your skin. I dont think i would recommend this dream cream.