Maybelline New York Dream Fresh BB Cream Reviews
#2 in BB Creams

This BB cream combines skincare + makeup in 1 simple step 8-in-1 Skin Perfector: Blurs imperfections, brightens, evens skin tone, smooths, hydrates, enhances, and protects with SPF 30. 0% oils and heavy ingredients. For Best Results: Apply smoothly and evenly to your face and blend with your fingertips.

August 09, 2014

I mostly love this BB for the accessibility and price. Not the greatest BB I've tried, but it has pretty good sun protection (SPF 30) and a nice, blendable formulation (although it might be a bit too thin and liquidy for some). It hardly covers anything so you need a concealer if you have ANY discoloration/spots, but that's exactly what a BB does, so that's fine. You don't get too much in the tube, but it makes it perfect for popping into makeup bags and travel cases. Not the best, but good enough value.

August 06, 2014

I like it ! The color fits my skin tone, it covers lighter spots and creases under the eyes.

August 06, 2014

The Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream is an alright product. It is an 8-in-one BB cream with SPF. Using this product, I have noticed it does give off a natural dewy effect. This BB cream is not great for all skin types, I would recommend this for those with dry skin because it leaves the face with a natural shine and keeps the face moisturized.

August 05, 2014

I think this bb cream works really well, it has pretty good coverage but still feels very light! The price is a BIT much, but it wouldn't stop me from buying it.

2.2/5

August 05, 2014

I bought this product because it was in my price range and had a SPF to it. I have combination skin, so wearing a foundation every day to work is out of the question. I switched to this BB cream, and in the afternoon my face looked like a mirror. Very oily and little coverage. Not my kind of BB cream....

2.7/5

August 05, 2014

I found it made me break out. I also didn't like the texture - it was oilier than other BB creams I've tried. It also didn't have a matte finish, and my face seemed greasy afterwards. Would not buy again.

August 05, 2014

I bought the BB cream at Target the other day for $8.99 plus tax and it was the best 9 bucks i have spent. It goes on smooth, actually matches my skin tone, feels amazing and looks amazing too. It hides my flaws yet does not look cakey at all!

August 05, 2014

The coverance is not really good. It remove small imperfections but not the big ones. Great price for the product but if you can afford a better one, do it.

2.8/5

August 04, 2014

Works more as a moisturizer and not as much as a foundation. If you're looking for more coverage on your daily makeup regimen, try another product!

July 09, 2014

This BB cream is great! I use it in the summer because of the skin protecting SPF guarantees no messy sunburns. Way lighter than foundation and I never breakout with this product. You put it on and it vanishes. Although it doesn't provide full-coverage, it does cover most spots and smooth out your skin. Great for summer. Love, love, love it!