Maybelline New York Dream Fresh BB Cream Reviews
#2 in BB Creams

This BB cream combines skincare + makeup in 1 simple step 8-in-1 Skin Perfector: Blurs imperfections, brightens, evens skin tone, smooths, hydrates, enhances, and protects with SPF 30. 0% oils and heavy ingredients. For Best Results: Apply smoothly and evenly to your face and blend with your fingertips.

September 07, 2012

* Enhances
    * Protects with SPF 30
    * Oil-Free
    For Best Results

Apply smoothly and evenly to your face and blend with your fingertips.

I just bought this BB cream (it's the first time using a BB cream). So far, I think it's pretty good. It's very easy to apply and you can easily build-up the coverage if you need to. I also like that it has an SPF 30...thats very important! It lasts fairly long throughout the day. I do have to still use a concealer around my eyes and nose area because the BB cream just doesn't cover as much there as I would like. I can't compare it to any other ones but it seems to be pretty good.

August 30, 2012

I LOVE LOVE this stuff and even had a ton of people say how great my skin looks. For a drug store BB cream its great. Makes my skin so soft and silky feeling.

August 21, 2012

OMG this is the most amazing product I have ever tried....Both me and my daughter can use the same tube and we both get amazing results, even tho she is very fair with alot of freckles and I am medium skin toned..it helps blend in her freckles and acne and gives her a fresh faced appearance, and my self it helps blend in my facial scars, almost makes them unnoticeable.....

Totally amazing product

August 21, 2012

I just bought the Maybelline BB Cream the other day I put it on the first day and loved it. It made my face appear less red and even coloured. Even after washed it off before bed i skin felt soft. I wear it everyday and don't know how I lived without it.

Updated On: August 21, 2012

And it was a very good value.

August 15, 2012

This product is lightweight and makes my skin look great!

August 14, 2012

I just purchased this product with a $4 coupon from Flare Magazine. The cost is a little high for me but the product does what it says. The coverage is great and it doesn't irritate my skin. The tone is right for my skin color.

August 02, 2012

i paid 9.00 at walmart but saw it for 13.00 at shopper's. price fair at walmart but not shopper's. maybe my eyesight is not what it used to be as i age but i did not think there was anything spectacular about this product. light, usual coverage.

July 23, 2012

I've been using the Maybelline Dream Fresh BB cream for a couple of days now in the shade Light Medium.
    So far I’ve loved it!

It has a nice light consistency. When researching this product, a lot of people were saying that the coverage isn’t great. It isn’t, compared to a full coverage foundation, but I find that it does cover more than a tinted moisturizer. I don’t have to use a moisturizer underneath this, all I do is very lightly powder it after application. For the price, it’s a great everyday product to use with concealer if you need more coverage.

July 13, 2012

I really like this BB cream because it really does do all that it claims to do: blurs imperfections, brightens, evens skin tone, smooths, hydrates, enhances, protects with SPF 30 and is oil-free. I found it did a great job at evening out my skin and made my skin look totally natural. It didn't make my skin oily at all and kept my make-up in place all day, I only needed one small touch up. I would be totally comfortable wearing this BB cream all alone, with only mascara and an eye brightner. It's that fabulous! The texture is very silky and blends very easily. I bought this in Medium since it's summer but I expect I'll have to go a shade lighter for the winter. The best thing about this for me is that it's great quality and since it's a drugstore brand it's very inexpensive. I plan to keep purchasing this. Love it!

July 04, 2012

The coverage is very light but great for those days when you dont feel like putting on any makeup or want to keep it minimal but still look fresh faced and awake. It is a great price for the amount of product that you get.