Maybelline New York Dream Fresh BB Cream Reviews
#2 in BB Creams

This BB cream combines skincare + makeup in 1 simple step 8-in-1 Skin Perfector: Blurs imperfections, brightens, evens skin tone, smooths, hydrates, enhances, and protects with SPF 30. 0% oils and heavy ingredients. For Best Results: Apply smoothly and evenly to your face and blend with your fingertips.

March 28, 2014

This is the most perfect bb cream that I have tried. This has SPF 30 for the people who live in sunny places. It blends perfectly on the skin.

March 27, 2014

I love how easy this is to build coverage from very light to medium. This is the first BB cream product I tried and after experimenting with several other brands the Dream Fresh BB is still my favorite to date. It doesn't irritate my skin or cause breakouts. I have acne prone skin that will easily get irritated when I use certain skin care products but I haven't suffered any breakouts with this.

March 27, 2014

I use this bb cream every day before my foundation. Awesome!

March 25, 2014

j'aime beaucoup prix abordable parfait pour tout les jours

March 25, 2014

I bought this on sale at Walmart for around $12 and I am very happy with the value. It it a good price for the amount and versatility of the product. While it's "8 uses" are vague and somewhat empty, the bb cream provides good minimal coverage for people seeking a very natural but more even complexion, brightens skin noticeably, and both moisturises and sunblocks. However, having dryer skin, I prefer to layer a moisturiser underneath when I use it and 15 spf is not a very high amount of sun protection. I have a cooler, but yellow undertone and I find the second lightest shade is perfect for me, I can see how someone with pinker skin might not find that shade flattering. I am unwilling to pay very much for high end products and am very satisfied with the price and results of this bb cream, even if something that's three times the price might yield better results.

March 14, 2014

I've heard horror stories of people trying many BB creams before finding one that works for them. This is the first one I tried and it is wonderful. It doesn't make my skin oily, I love the spf being in it, and the perfect coverage it gives for an everyday wear

1.8/5

March 02, 2014

I purchased this BB Cream by Maybelline and I must say,I was disappointed in the product.Maybe I expected too much from this product.For a very expensive BB Cream I don't know really what I expected.I guess I thought it would cover any flaws I had or that when I put it on,the cream would go on evenly.For me it is not the type of cream I needed.It would probably work for someone else but not me.There are no two people alike with the same complexion or have the same needsWhat works for one,may not work for another.I can only say that to try it for yourself to see if this is for you because every new product we try,we are taking a chance that it may work.This is how I feel about Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream.I have no problem with any other Maybelline product in fact,I use Maybelline cosmedics all the time.

March 02, 2014

Great product. Easy to use. Does a great job and the price is nice.

0.8/5

March 02, 2014

I bought this BB cream in hopes of it promising the results that it does.....I must say I hated it. It did not match my skin tone at all. It went on more like an orange color. It went on nicely, and evenly, no problem. But my face was extremely greasy and oily and felt disgusting, and orange. I tried putting powdered foundation, to get rid of the greasiness, but it did not help for long. I was very disappointed with this BB cream and will not buy again.

March 01, 2014

Me: I'm 40, have sensitive skin, prone to break outs, fine lines, Rosacea... large pores, basically a train wreck. My skin is fair, freckly and pink thanks to Rosacea.

The product: easy enough packaging but I found it can leak a bit inside the lid. I like that it's a squirty and not a bottle I have to tip nor a pot I have to dip a finger or tool into. So fairly hygienic and clean. That's a bonus. I bought the ivory shade because my neck is light and without the pinkies and freckles I am pretty fair. This colour is amazing on me. Exact match colour-wise. So this rocks already. I apply foundation the same way every time - I squirt or dab or pour (depending on the vessel) some foundation into the top of my left hand like a palette and then use a sponge to dab it onto my face with my right hand. I didn't have a sponge nearby so I used my fingertips which is usually a major no-no for me ever since my mid-thirties. Prior to that I always used fingers. But now I find makeup doesn't apply as well - if I use a sponge I get a really smooth application. Anyhow - no sponge but I did it anyway. Gorgeous. Blends well, looks great. A bit of shine by midday, but not bad. Buy again!!!!