Maybelline New York Dream Fresh BB Cream Reviews
#2 in BB Creams

This BB cream combines skincare + makeup in 1 simple step 8-in-1 Skin Perfector: Blurs imperfections, brightens, evens skin tone, smooths, hydrates, enhances, and protects with SPF 30. 0% oils and heavy ingredients. For Best Results: Apply smoothly and evenly to your face and blend with your fingertips.

February 21, 2014

I like The BB cream of Maybeline because it isn't expensive and have a good quality for the price.

February 20, 2014

This bb cream is super hydrating and definitely does not feel cakey on the skin. A very smoot application, with perfect tint to your face, also its very build-able on the coverage. This comes in 5 different shades and I am currently using the medium.

February 20, 2014

Applies nicely and covers good

February 19, 2014

Very good bb cream. Easy to use, except because is a little more liquid than other brands. Has excellent coverage.

0.5/5

February 18, 2014

It doesn't cover anything at all. I find the only thing it does is moisturize your face

2.0/5

February 18, 2014

i didn't like this bb cream its so liquid and didn't match my skin tone sorry maybelline

October 20, 2013

This is a great product and I just love it. It is so light on the face and doesn't make you feel like you have tons of makeup on. It feels so lite on you face great product

October 20, 2013

Now this product is not only BB cream, but doubles as a foundation! Not to mention the miracle it does, when it saves you money! I have this cream in two shades, one for summer and sunnier days, and one for winter and duller days. I have the medium, and the medium-dark I believe. I tried this product because it was in my budget and I really wanted to jump on the BB -bandwagon! I was more than pleasantly surprised when I noticed the effects this cream had on my skin. It was clean, smoother, had a nice glow to it, and was light and not oily, (My skin can be very oily). I would use it as a foundation on hot days, and just set it with powder, and when it was colder I used the lighter shade with a bit more coverage by adding foundation. The cream itself is not thick or cake, and blends easily with the warmth of your fingertips (I suggest using your fingers/hands to put this BB cream on because it helps blend in more seamlessly/). Overall, the price is worth it! It ranges between 8.99$ as regular price at some pharmacies, and on sale can be as low as 6.99$ or a dollar less.
    If you are a BB cream fanatic and have experimented with many, I would try this one, just to give yourself another drugstore brand option! You may be pleasantly surprised...

October 06, 2013

My absolute favuorite ever! I used to have really awful acne and I used the BB Cream to cover the old scars and marks up. It's great because it's lightweight and matches my skin tone perfectly!

September 24, 2013

I love using this cream as a sort of pre-foundation. I have combination skin, so it's fantastic for my dry patches, but doesn't keep my nose from getting shiny, quickly. I usually cover my oily areas with another foundation. However, it's SPF 30, and I'm extremely pale, and although I have an allergy to sunscreen, this stuff doesn't make me get eczema on my face! woohoo! I will definitely continue to buy it.