3.9/5
Maybelline New York Dream Liquid Mousse Foundation Reviews
#6 in Foundation

Airbrushed perfection made possible:

• Air-whipped liquid makeup for 100% poreless skin
  • Breakthrough finish cushions and smooths for the most flawless, luminous coverage
  • Lightweight air-whipped formula blends to virtually eliminate pores and imperfections
  • Innovative shade-match pump makes finding your perfect shade a dream
Sourced from www.maybelline.ca

September 27, 2017

Blur Those Pores!

This is a great foundation that dries down matte & gives you an airbrushed look. It comes in 12 different shades which is great when I have a bit of a tan in the summer but then also when I'm a bit more pale in the winter months. I apply it with my fingers & it gives nice, even coverage & blends easily. Would definitely recommend it!

July 11, 2017

Perfect match for me!

I love the natural look of this foundation and the smooth application. Its long lasting and I was able to find the perfect match to my skin tone! I hope they keep this around because I will keep buying it!

June 19, 2017

Maybelline New York Dream Liquid Mousse Foundation

The Maybelline New York Dream Liquid Mousse Foundation is a decent foundation. It is not amazing, but it is good! It has good coverage but I find it comes off your face throughout the day, especially on a hotter day.Otherwise, good price for a pretty good product. I just wish it was a little longer lasting and better coverage.

June 16, 2017

Ce produit vraiment magnifique

J'adore et j'admire cette marque . Il est Mon meilleur produit franchement c'est un extraordinair sans oublier la qualité juste wow.danc je veux conseilez pour utiliser cêtte marque.

2.3/5

June 13, 2017

Not made for my skin

I was extremely disappointed with the
    Maybelline New York Dream Liquid Mousse Foundation. It went on thick and seemed to deposit excessively on every facial flaw. Even though I used a makeup brush I was unable to distribute the foundation evenly on my face and ended up washing it off.

May 31, 2017

Love, love, love this product coverage is awesome! I can wear it everyday and not feel weighed down by my foundation it doesn't leave me feeling like I have cakey skin I think that this is the best foundation I can buy without the high price tag! Two thumbs up :)

2.7/5

May 16, 2017

I have oily skin and I find this foundation just added to the problem. I found it left my skin super oily and after a few hours of wear I found my skin turned orange. Would not recommend it. The only thing I would say about it is the price point is good.

May 07, 2017

It's an alright foundation but It depends on your skin type it's a smooth creamy silky foundation and it's a medium to build-able type of foundation with a sheer finish.

1.8/5

April 29, 2017

this product gose on very heavly and kinda leaves you with a cakey finish. i would not reccomend to people, mabeline products are very nice usually but this one kinda fell behind :/

April 29, 2017

My favourite foundation. Great coverage and appreciate the better selection of shades. The texture is smooth and feels like I don't have anything on...