Maybelline New York Dream Liquid Mousse Foundation Reviews
#6 in Foundation

Airbrushed perfection made possible:

• Air-whipped liquid makeup for 100% poreless skin
  • Breakthrough finish cushions and smooths for the most flawless, luminous coverage
  • Lightweight air-whipped formula blends to virtually eliminate pores and imperfections
  • Innovative shade-match pump makes finding your perfect shade a dream
Sourced from www.maybelline.ca

2.0/5

January 17, 2018

all i can say is......

well this cover up is tricky it does such a nice cover up but it also leaves your skin with pimples when you take it off for me anyways so i must say i wouldn't use it again but it does cover reallllll good really thick too if thats what you like/need!!!!!

January 08, 2018

Full Coverage For Less!

I have used this foundation for several years. It's full coverage, but unlike many full coverage foundations I've tried, doesn't wreak havoc on my dry skin. I usually have an issue with foundation kind of shrinking around my nose because it gets so dry, but I've NEVER had an issue. Tried and true, and light enough for my pale skin!!!

December 05, 2017

Not as great as I had hoped

I've heard a lot of great things about this product and was very eager to try it, only to be disappointed. It's not the worst foundation I've used, but it did not live up to the hype. It does go on thin, doesn't cake, and the coverage is good with a very smooth finish. The product won't last the whole work day, even with primer and setting powder on which was a big concern. The most frustrating however, is the fact that just like with most foundations available in drugstores, these have warm undertones. I'm very pale. The "drained of blood" kind of pale, with cold undertones, not "so pale I'm see-through and therefore pink" kind of pale. So when I use this, it makes me look flushed. Not for me.

September 27, 2017

Blur Those Pores!

This is a great foundation that dries down matte & gives you an airbrushed look. It comes in 12 different shades which is great when I have a bit of a tan in the summer but then also when I'm a bit more pale in the winter months. I apply it with my fingers & it gives nice, even coverage & blends easily. Would definitely recommend it!

July 11, 2017

Perfect match for me!

I love the natural look of this foundation and the smooth application. Its long lasting and I was able to find the perfect match to my skin tone! I hope they keep this around because I will keep buying it!

June 19, 2017

Maybelline New York Dream Liquid Mousse Foundation

The Maybelline New York Dream Liquid Mousse Foundation is a decent foundation. It is not amazing, but it is good! It has good coverage but I find it comes off your face throughout the day, especially on a hotter day.Otherwise, good price for a pretty good product. I just wish it was a little longer lasting and better coverage.

June 16, 2017

Ce produit vraiment magnifique

J'adore et j'admire cette marque . Il est Mon meilleur produit franchement c'est un extraordinair sans oublier la qualité juste wow.danc je veux conseilez pour utiliser cêtte marque.

2.3/5

June 13, 2017

Not made for my skin

I was extremely disappointed with the
    Maybelline New York Dream Liquid Mousse Foundation. It went on thick and seemed to deposit excessively on every facial flaw. Even though I used a makeup brush I was unable to distribute the foundation evenly on my face and ended up washing it off.

May 31, 2017

Love, love, love this product coverage is awesome! I can wear it everyday and not feel weighed down by my foundation it doesn't leave me feeling like I have cakey skin I think that this is the best foundation I can buy without the high price tag! Two thumbs up :)

2.7/5

May 16, 2017

I have oily skin and I find this foundation just added to the problem. I found it left my skin super oily and after a few hours of wear I found my skin turned orange. Would not recommend it. The only thing I would say about it is the price point is good.