Maybelline New York Eye Studio Gel Liner

Maybelline New York Eye Studio Gel Liner Reviews

Ranked #589 out of 837 in Eye Liner

February 07, 2017

I use this eyeliner all the time. It's great for applying on the eyelid and on the waterline. This eyeliner stays on all night long and does not smear or run.

August 06, 2016

I am absolutely in love with this liner. I was trying to get the hang of a wing liner when one of my friends suggested that I try a gel liner. I got mine in blackest black.. so smooth to apply and it's extremely dark. I would recommend it to anyone.

January 28, 2016

This gel eyeliner is amazing and the black is very very black. Amazing quality.

January 05, 2016

J'utilise ce produit depuis très longtemps et je suis fière d'avoir un beau regard quand je l'applique.
    Il est facile à utiliser avec le petit pinceau applicateur et je suis assez adepte de ce produit et j'aime avoir un regard à faire tourner les têtes....

September 14, 2014

I have switched from using pencil eyeliners to Maybelline's gel eyeliners permanently. There's no sharpening required, grittiness, and tugging on my eyelids. The colors are intensely rich and the products are ultra smooth, which allows me to effortlessly glide the eyeliners on. The eyeliner is long-lasting BUT NOT water-proof and smudge-proof. My eyelids are super oily so I have to periodically check for raccoon eyes. :) I approve Maybelline's gel eyeliners and highly recommend it.

September 11, 2014

LOVE this product! I wear contacts, and eyeliner tends to get on them, making me very uncomfortable. But not this "Jell" liner! It is long lasting, and doesn't irritate my eyes at all!

March 06, 2014

This is absolutely waterproof. That being said, it is not oil proof, I used this on a really hot day, and it stayed...but it also smudged, even when I put powder eyeshadow over it. I think that this might be more conducive to the waterline, as it stayed really well, due to the pigmentation, but on a day that your eyelids might be oily, you're going to need the full eye prep: primer, this, shadow - and even so, after 6 hours it might smudge. All in all, not bad. The product itself does dry out though, but microwaving it will fix that, and its still usable when it dries a little.

February 12, 2013

I love the liner, but think it is a little expensive for a drug store. This retails for about 10$ each. The packaging is nice and sleek black and glass so it doesn't look cheap. The consistency is very nice and makes sharp lines. It also doesnt have that annoying scent. With that being said, it tends to dry out and become dry and hard to spread since it is not as air tight at the MAC liner, but popping it in the microwave for a few seconds fixes that. It is great and very black and i recommend it as a very good liner.

June 18, 2012

I've used eye liner for a long time. Starting from pencil, to liquid, and now jell liner.

This is the very first jell liner i've tried, so I wanted to keep it cheap at first to get use to the feel.

The product itself seem very good. Easy to apply, after 2 coats is very black, and stays on for a long time. I only use it on my upper last line, but when I used pencil or liquid, it would smudge in the outer corner of my eyes and end up smearing down my eyes. But this one holds its place pretty well.

The applicator isn't as good as it could be. I've seen the jell liner applicators before, but this one is like a very small pencil brush. After more then one use, the excess product does make the brush stiff and harder to use, so I advise you to wash it before use.