Maybelline New York Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eye Liner Reviews
#1 in Eye Liner

This oil-free formula can hold highly concentrated pigments in a clear gel base, so color is more intense and lines resist wear for 24 hours. It's smudge-proof and water-proof. It will give you the most intense line for lasting drama!
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

December 06, 2018

Beautiful eye liner

I find that yes it’s long lasting. I just don’t find that it’s gel. It’s like a cream eye liner. I would say they probably have to make it like gel. Or this is a perfect eye liner. I have use this all these years.

October 19, 2018

Love it

this eyeliner is my absolute favorite! It’s very easy to use and goes on smoothly! I was a little intimidated at first, the thought of using a brush but once I tried it and seen the results I was a believer! The gel is quite thick and you only need a little bit to get a great line. I dip my clean brush in the jar and get a little on the tip of the brush then wipe some of the excess off on the rim then apply. I do thin lines but you can grab more on the brush if you’re wanting thicker lines. I don’t have to keep going over the line either, one time and I get a nice solid color. The liner also doesn’t smudge and lasts all day long! Love it!

September 28, 2018

Best ever!

June 20, 2018

I love it!

This stuff if the best for me! My lids get slightly greasy through the day and this is the only stuff that holds throughout the day! I have been using this for years and it has never failed me. The value is awesome and it lasts me a long time.

April 11, 2018

The best

This eyeliner is the best I've tried ! I have very hooded eyes so finding a eyeliner that does not transfer throughout the day for me is a MUST ! And this one defiantly does the trick for e. Super pigmented and creamy, waybto apply and you just can't beat the price. I reach for this over and over again over my higher end eyeliners on a daily basis.

April 09, 2018

Holy grail!

This is hands down my go to eyeliner, ever since I was 14! Super smooth to apply and long lasting. Although if you don’t set it, in the summer is sometimes isn’t the most sweat proof. But over all the pros overweigh the cons

March 20, 2018

Liquid eyeliner

I absolutely love this kind of eyeliner and absolutely would love to try more samples of everything. I love this site cause I get to try a little of everything

February 28, 2018

Great choice for long lasting, easy to apply liner!

The Maybelline New York Studio Lasting Gel Liner is my favourite eye liner! It is easy to use and apply, long lasting and the product lasts use after use. It costs 9.99 so the value is great for how many times you can use it. It comes with a thin brush, which last for as long as the liner itself and it doesn't hurt trying to apply the liner like when you try to use a pencil liner. Overall great product that I highly recommend!

December 27, 2017

mixed feelings

I have very mixed feelings about this eyeliner. To start, it's not really gel, it's more thick cream rather than anything else. The brush works well with it but I find I can't get the sharp angle with this like I normally do with liquid eyeliner. The pigmentation is great and if you set it right, it will last a while. But beware - once the product is opened, it can dry up..

December 12, 2017

It does it’s job

It works well for the amount I use it, it lasts a good while, for my first gel liner it’s better then some of my liquid liners for coverage. I think it works okay for outlining for body paint and fake tattoos as well