Maybelline New York Facestudio Master Strobing Liquid Illuminating Highlighter Reviews

Facestudio® Master Strobing Liquid™ Illuminating Highlighter adds radiance and dimension to the face for the ultimate glow in a micro-pearl liquid formula for all-over highlighting! Strobe to add glow and to create the look of skin that appears radiant as if lit from within. Available in Light, Medium, and Deep skin tones.

Le Surligneur Illuminateur Facestudio® Master Strobing Liquid™ ajoute de la brillance et de la dimension au visage pour un éclat optimal dans une formule liquide à microperles pour illuminer tout le visage! Osez l'effet "strobing" pour ajouter de l'éclat ou pour obtenir une peau d'apparence radieuse comme si elle était éclairée de l'intérieur.

For more information, visit Maybelline.ca
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

May 15, 2017

Razzmatazz in a bottle. Maybelline New York Facestudio Master Strobing Liquid Illuminating Highlighter is a gem in a little squirt bottle. Use it with a formal makeup application or, as I just love it, on its own overtop of my daily moisturizer. Light weight and easy to apply makes this highlighter a winner in my books. I would definitely purchase this product again and recommend it to friends. I received this product to try and review for free from ChickAdvisor’s Product Review Club #gotitfree. Everyone needs a little dazzle in their day!

May 15, 2017

Maybelline New York Facestudio Master Strobing Liquid Illuminating Highlighter is perfect for heavier nighttime make up but not something that I would use day-to-day. You only need a small amount of the liquid highlighter to add some reflective / glow affect to your look and it is fun to play around with.

I would maybe purchase this product again and recommend it to friends that want to add that extra glow to their going out look. I received this product to try and review for free from ChickAdvisor’s Product Review Club #gotitfree

May 15, 2017

Ce produit donne un super bel éclat et un teint éclatant. Produit parfait pour l'été. Donne beaucoup d'éclat au regard et se marie parfaitement bien à ma peau, je l'adore, belle découverte! merci !! #cadeau

Amazing
    I'm in that phase where I'm super in love with highlighting and strobing so this for me hit it right on the nose! It blew me away! I'm in love with this Maybelline New York Facestudio Master Strobing Liquid Illuminating Highlighter that was sent to me for free by Maybelline and chick advisor. I've used it mixed with my foundation and loved the slight glow it gave me. On days when I was trying to go with an effortless glow I've used it ontop of just primer. But usually I use it ontop of my foundation and I'm super happy with the results. I look like a beautiful golden glazed donut! This will possibly be in every girlfriends Christmas goodie bag because they need it they just don't know it yet.

May 15, 2017

I love a good highlight product and this works perfectly with my skin! I dab a little on top of each cheekbone and rubbing it in is easy since it is a nice creamy texture. It has a nice warm undertone to it so it provides the perfect glow without being too shiny or glittery. I can see this lasting a long time since you only need to use a little bit of the product and it goes a long way! I usually use benefit's High Beam, but this is just as good and a lot less expensive. I like to finish the look by using Maybelline's powdered highlight on top. I received this from ChickAdvisor.

May 15, 2017

I love how versatile Maybelline's Master Strobing Liquid is! You can use it on the high points of your face to strobe/highlight or you can mix it into your foundation for a luminous glow.

I received 100 light and it's a beautiful pink shade that has a lot of shimmer, without a ton of glitter. I've been into the dewy look recently, so I add a few drops to my foundation AND apply it as a highlighter. When I set it with powder and setting spray, it lasts the whole day.

If you're looking for a highlight that can be used subtly or boldly, I suggest you check this out. It works well, lasts the whole day and is incredibly affordable!

*I received this complimentary from Chick Advisor, but all opinions are my own!

Amazing glow
    I was so happy to have been picked to try out this product. I have never tried out a liquid highlighter before so I was very excited. I found it really creamy and it has such a gorgeous glow to it. I applied it on top of my foundation before my powder to add a slight glow to my look. I thought it applied smoothly. I'd totally recommend this to anyone.
    #gotitfree

May 14, 2017

Là franchement je suis surprise et épatée. Le fini est juste génial. Il faut une quantité minuscule pour faire un effet bonne mine à tout coup. La teinte est légèrement rosé donc se fond bien avec le blush. J'en applique un peu aussi sur les zones plus en relief et parfois en point de lumière sous les sourcils. J'utilisais jusqu'à ce jour des illuminateurs en poudre mais je crois bien utiliser celui ci pour un temps. Je ne vois pas l'intérêt d'en acheter un plus cher. Ne cherchez plus!

May 14, 2017

I was lucky to be selected as one of Maybelline advocates and one of items i received for testing purposes was this liquid illuminating highlighter. I got it in shade 100 light. This product is really outstanding. Light is so sheer, glowy and natural looking. I really loved it. I applied it on top of cheekbones, cupid bow, bridge of nose. And it really looks very natural. Easy to apply, blends very good, i would say it simply melts. A little goes a long way, you really need so tiny of product. Very good product Maybelline! I will definitely repurchase it.

May 13, 2017

great product. Im so lucky I got to try this out. its more of a glittery highlight which I love. I use it on my cheekbones, nose and my eyes. love how it looks in pictures