Maybelline New York Fit Me Concealer Reviews
#2 in Concealer

March 30, 2019

FIT ME CONCEALER

This concealer of Maybelline is of light coverage, buildable to medium, it is quite creamy, easy to diffuse, light sensation, it looks super natural.
    I feel that this concealer is similar to
    "Instant Age Rewind" also Maybelline but I must admit that I liked it much more, I certainly think they are very equal in duration, coverage and formula but this "Fit Me" concealer is better for me , I have a couple of weeks using it and I love it🙌🏼.

February 22, 2019

Great value and shade range

I love this concealer! I do wish it went a little lighter but that's okay. I use this without foundation most days and it still looks great. Blends well with a brush or blender

February 20, 2019

Bye Bye Bye

I will be purchasing this product again soon because it is almost empty. It is winter and my skin is very pale so this helps conceal without looking yellow.

February 14, 2019

Perfect look for a great price!

Based on the experience of many beauty bloggers that I follow, this drugstore product gives an amazing result to your makeup like any other expensive concealer and I agree. This concealer is light but creamy at the same time and long lasting. Very nice price-value relationship.

February 07, 2019

Love it - Shade 20 Sand

I've used this concealer for over a year and I have no complaints, the coverage it's great, it does not crease and it has a good shade range. Best drugstore concealer out there.

January 22, 2019

Definitely will purchase again

This concealer is easy to apply and blends in beautifully! So silky, not dry or flaky. Love it! Good variety of color choices for every skin type. This is my choice now for the best concealer and very affordable.

December 21, 2018

One of my fav drugstore concealers !😍Doesn’t Feel heavy on the skin .It also has a medium coverage and blends very well .It’s not pricey so I would really recommend for people who are looking for a good drugstore concealer.

November 04, 2018

Creamy concealer that works

Maybelline fit me concealer worked really well for my skin. It hides my dark circles under my eyes and any blemishes I have on my skin. It goes on really creamy and blends well. Plus its affordable !! Will definitely buy this again.

October 28, 2018

Great NARS dupe!!

One of the best dupes for the NARS radiant creamy but for less than half the price!! I've been using this one for nearly three years and it never fails to disappoint. The coverage is medium and is great for everyday use!!

October 24, 2018

Creamy yet not cakey

For years, this has been the only thing that I use on my face. I've stopped using foundation and go straight for Fit Me concealer. It's creamy, yet not cakey and looks the most natural on my super pale skin. Most concealers are too dry for my combination skin.