Maybelline New York Fit Me Concealer Reviews
#2 in Concealer

September 01, 2019

best drugstore concealer

This product is cheap but yet so effective, defiently one of the best drug store concealers out there! it stays on for hours with coverage and the shades are beautiful

August 29, 2019

Good dupe!

This product is a good dupe for the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer! It’s not as full coverage or think, but it’s much more affordable and does the trick!

August 13, 2019
    Stockton-on-Tees, United Kingdom

I would buy this again.

The concealer is cheap, and gives a medium coverage, semi-dewy finish. It’s not as good for covering up blemishes, but is good for the undereyes, since it can spread quite far.

August 12, 2019

Best at the drugstore!

I have tried nearly every concealer available at the drugstore and can say this is my absolute favourite! I have fine lines under my eyes and this is the only one that doesn't crease on me after setting with a powder. It does a nice job at covering blemishes and the lasting power is nice. I'd say it's medium to full coverage and is comparable to Nars Creamy Radiant concealer! Definitely try it out as it is often on sale! Shade variety is lacking also which is a downside.

August 09, 2019

Very nice!

I find this quite light weight but still pretty decent coverage. It sets pretty well also! this could have a better shade range l. I’ve only purchased this once but I would definitely consider repurchasing it

July 25, 2019
    Georgia, United States

Great concealer for the price!

I think this concealer is great. It covers my dark circles and it pairs well with the fit me! foundation. It blends well together. It doesn't give a cakey feeling after applying powder. It is also pretty great price for someone looking for affordable good concealer.

July 18, 2019

great and affordable concealer

overall, the maybelline fit me concealer is a great concealer when going for the no "makeup" makeup look and it's great for anyone who is on a budget and doesn't want to spend 35$ for a high end one

July 18, 2019

My go to

This stuff is great and works wonders. I love the shade range and I also enjoy that it can be used for more then one job. Great for craving out your brows, helping eyeshadows stay, covering up dark circles(use a peach one) and you can contour and hightlight with them as well. I love that they don’t cost an arm and a leg and they preform great. I will keep using them.

July 10, 2019

Favourite concealer

I use shade 20 for the yellow / olive under ones and 15 for the pink and the combo matches my skin perfectly. The formula is perfect, not to thick and heavy, blends well, and doesn’t crease after hours of wear.

June 05, 2019

Great concealer!

I was looking for a concealer for the dark circles and some discolouration in the sides of the eyes from using glasses. Maybeline fit me concealer did a great job in hiding My dark circles and I found it to be adorable . I loved the concealer .