Maybelline New York Fit Me Concealer Reviews
#2 in Concealer

April 15, 2014

Absolutely love any product from maybeline!! great company!

February 20, 2014

Amazing! Will not use any other concealer, thank god they came out with this.
    Great Coverage, lasts almost all day. TRY IT, its worth the buy!

February 18, 2014

For the price of this concealer it cover pretty well. It works best when using the whole fit me line (concealer, foundation, pressed power). It leaves a natural look

February 08, 2014

It is super easy to use, it doesnt have a weird smell. It is a pretty good product. Only thing is, I have darker skin and the darkest shade still look a bit too light on my in my opinion. Give it a try.

May 15, 2013

As for the concealer, I really like it as well. I usually like full coverage concealers, and this one isn't full coverage. It's more of a natural-medium coverage, with a satin finish. I use it under my eyes and it doesn't cake or sit in my fine lines.

2.7/5

March 11, 2013

My problem was the foundation was my color but the concealer was and that was the darkest color. I just didn't get it cafe was dark but ghe foundation was perfect. But I still use it I just mix it!

December 10, 2011

I was actually pleasantly surprised in using this concealer. I used the #10 light for my fair skin and not only was it the perfect shade for me, it covered up what I wanted it to, which can be very rare unless you're using a $20 product. I will most likely be buying this again!

August 26, 2011

This product works pretty good. The lightest color is still to dark for my skin tone though so I have to pat it in a lot. I spent around 6 dollars for this I would definetly buy it again!

January 20, 2011

This concealer gave me medium coverage and it really blended in with my skin. It looks like I'm not wearing concealer when I have this on. It's great for covering up redness or under your eyes, but when I used it over a pimple, I didn't think it covered it enough.

I received mine courtesy of the brand.