Maybelline New York Fit Me Loose Finishing Powder Reviews
#8 in Powder

June 08, 2018

Great for dry skin

I have really dry skin and it is hard to find a powder but this powder is amazing and never looks cakey on me! I have used this powder on no makeup days and full coverage completely matte days and it still is never cakey and always looks flawless.

May 16, 2018

Best drugstore loose powder

I bought this product without further expectations...but I was wrong is the best loose powder you can find in the drugstore. It leaves a natural look and a silky skin. It is not translucid, I use the light medium 20 shade and it works perfectly over foundation. I totally recommend it

April 22, 2018

PERFECT drugstore powder!

If you are looking for a low cost product that is great for baking and setting concealer then this is for you!! There are better quality powders on the market but for a drugstore brand this is fabulous. It blends beautifully and is soooo nice for setting and baking! Gives your face a nice finish and can be reapplied with ease.

March 28, 2018

So much product for under $10!

To start, this only retails for $8.96 Canadian at Walmart and you get a whopping 0.7oz or 20g of powder. Most high end powders retail anywhere between $20-50 for usually 10g or less. This also comes in 8 shades (as far as I can tell) ranging from fair to deep. It comes in a sifter style container which is only protected further by the lid so don’t open it upside down! I bought 05 fair which does line up with the rest of the fair shades in the fit me line. Best method of application for me is with a damp sponge but a brush works well too. I’ve had mine for many months and don’t believe that I will be running out any time soon. It’s not transparent so do expect a little bit of color, but no extra coverage really. Maybelline always does an amazing job with their face products so with this you definitely cannot go wrong whether you are setting your under eye or your entire face, even baking!

March 24, 2018

Good Product

I use this powder as a part of my regular makeup routine. It keeps me matte all day and helps control shine and oil. I have already repurchased this powder and recommend it to all my friends.

March 24, 2018

bel effet

Wow j'ai énormément aimé cette poudre libre. Elle donne un effet très lisse sur la peau. J'étais satisfaite DE L'EFFET QU'ELLE DONNE ET DE SON PRIX JE VOUS LE RECOMMANDE FORTEMENT

March 16, 2018

Amazing Powder

I really enjoy using this as a little bit goes a long way and locks in my makeup all day.No scent.No glitter.Leaves a soft matte finish.Comparable to luxury brands.Highly recommended!

February 03, 2018

Good deal

I was looking for a new finishing powder. I went to Walmart . And I had planed on picking up a finishing powder from cover girl . But when I walked into the makeup department . The fit me powder was on sale. And I really like it.

January 17, 2018

Laura Mercier dupe!!

This product, by FAR, is my favourite drug store makeup product. Gone are the days of splurging for Laura Mercier, this product works better at an unbeatable price. I use this to bake and brighten my under eyes, and to set my foundation. It lasts all day, blurs imperfections, and keeps everything in place.

January 15, 2018

Best Drugstore Loose Powder

This Loose Powder has changed my makeup game. This is one of the best powder I have tried and I have a backup. This powder is finely milled and the coverage on this powder is out of the world. It is a low coverage, but it makes you look like you have foundation and powder on your face. It keeps helps control your oils on your skin and stay matte for a good amount of time. The way I apply the powder is with a damp beauty blender to set my face or just a powder brush and I love how my skin looks with both applications. You need to get this powder.