Maybelline New York Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation Reviews
#1 in Foundation

Fit Me® Matte + Poreless Foundation face makeup mattifies and refines pores and leaves a natural, seamless finish. Ideal for normal to oily skin, the exclusive formula with micro-powders controls shine and blurs pores. Dermatologist tested. Allergy tested. Non-comedogenic. Available in 12 shades.

Le fond de teint matifiant Fit Me® Matte + Poreless Foundation réduit les pores dilatés et procure une finition uniforme et naturelle. Idéal pour la peau normale à grasse, la formule exclusive avec micro-poudres contrôle l'éclat dû à l'excès d'huile et estompe les pores. Testé sous contrôle dermatologique. Hypoallergène. Non comédogène.

For more information, visit Maybelline.ca
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

Amazingly Poreless!

I have been testing this product out for a few weeks now and I am very pleased.

I wear foundation almost everyday and I love how well this worked on my skin. I use about a quarter size amount and I blend it all over my skin using a sponge. I found that a sponge gave my flawless coverage and making it easy to blend. I love how easy the foundation was to blend and how well it matched my skintone.

I really love the way it made my skin look. The foundation lasts about 6 to 8 hours on my skin with very little oiliness. The foundation has held up really well in this warm weather. I have been using this foundation none stop the past few weeks and I am in love.

I recommend this to anyone looking for a new foundation that will give you flawless looking skin without being cakey.

I received this product for free for review purposes and this is 100% my honest opinion on the Maybelline New York Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation.

June 18, 2017

Love the smooth finish and great coverage

This foundation is a great base to a great face! The finish is smooth and coverage is wonderful! I was so glad that the colour matched near perfect. I highly recommend you give this a try!

June 18, 2017

Super fond de teint de pharmacie !

La qualité et la tenue de ce fond de teint est excellente ! Pour un produit de pharmacie chaque dollar est bien investie ! Un fini lisse et impeccable. J'adore ce fond de teint, de plus la couleur est parfaite

Natural, invisible coverage!

This foundation blends so easily and smoothly, and provides great coverage and yet a natural look! I have normal to oily skin, so it's great for summertime when my skin tends to get oilier. I use it regularly and love how well it matches my skin tone!

I would totally buy this again -- it's way cheaper than my usual department store brand and works just as well! You have to try it! I received this product for free, as part of the Chickadvisor product review club!

Not too bad

Not too bad for a drug store foundation if you don't want to spend a lot of money on your foundation! It does manage to cover dark spots or acne mark but you have to apply 2/3 coats! This is however the best option compared to others for a drugstore foundation

Good foundation

This is probably one of the few foundations I've been able to find that works well with my skin. It actually did a decent enough job with my pores and didn't go on cakey. It spread evenly but has more of a lighter coverage than I was hoping. I found it did a good job with matching my skin tone so another plus. I'd recommend it to others it's a good product.

Amazing

I loved the matte fit me foundation , it's an amazing product that helped me to cover all the pimples and to hide the pores , it gives my face a very good coverage and leaves it glowy and clear , it's easy to remove and lasts all the day , I loved it#gotitfree#chickadvisor# maybeline

Love this foundation

Thank you Maybelline and chick advisor for the opportunity to try Maybelline New York Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation. I was mostly a L'Oreal user and swore by their product because of the way it made my skin feel. I was sceptical to try anything else. After using this product for two weeks, I love the with the foundation looks when applied. My only concern is that I have had some breakouts.

June 17, 2017

I'm still very one the fence about this product.

I typically use the Kat Von D lock it foundation, so to be honest I was excited to try out a drug store foundation since I've heard the drug store as stepped up their game. However I did take a good amount of product to get the coverage I like, but that also meets I could apply a smaller amount for a lighter coverage.

It really did dry matte & stay matte for a long time however I did notice it settled & then creased into the smile lines, which wasn't very flattering. I feel like for me this was a good foundation for summer however it may not be during the winter when the air is very dry.

June 16, 2017

I am absolutly in love with this foundation

When I received this foundation I was skeptical ! I have normal to dry skin and I have never ever bought a matte foundation because I wasn't sure about it ( it makes pores more visible ) . This foundation is matte and makes your pores less visible which is exactly what I was looking for ! It is so easy to blend with a brush or and beauty blender and it stays more than 5 hours ! The coverings is just perfect for summer , it is naturel :) I recommend it and I will buy it again for sure