Maybelline New York Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation Reviews
#3 in Foundation

Fit Me® Matte + Poreless Foundation face makeup mattifies and refines pores and leaves a natural, seamless finish. Ideal for normal to oily skin, the exclusive formula with micro-powders controls shine and blurs pores. Dermatologist tested. Allergy tested. Non-comedogenic. Available in 12 shades.

Le fond de teint matifiant Fit Me® Matte + Poreless Foundation réduit les pores dilatés et procure une finition uniforme et naturelle. Idéal pour la peau normale à grasse, la formule exclusive avec micro-poudres contrôle l'éclat dû à l'excès d'huile et estompe les pores. Testé sous contrôle dermatologique. Hypoallergène. Non comédogène.

For more information, visit Maybelline.ca
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

February 25, 2019

Maybelline matte+poreless foundation

I tried most of the drugstore liquid foundation since i have a combination skin and wanted an affordable one since i’ll be using it like everyday and to be practical. This is not cakey and doesnt leaves my skin oily even after several hours of use. Currently on my 3rd bottle and loving it.

February 23, 2019

Finally

I am half Dutchi, half Indonesian living in the maritimes Canada and I can never find the right shade for me. It's either too light or too dark. Maybelline fit me definitely surprised me when I found out their 220 shade is PERFECT for me. Also super affordable :)

February 15, 2019

Great product

I bought this on a whim because it was on clearance at my Walmart for next to nothing. It’s a great foundation. The coverage is great it leaves me not shiny al day. The only complaint I have is it’s a little hard to blend in so what I do is I spray my brush with some water before and it blends it in just fine. Definitely recommend

February 14, 2019

Meilleur rapport qualité/prix

Ce produit est mon fond de teint favorit. Il s'applique très bien, ne laisse pas d'effet de peau grasse et est hyper couvrant.
    C'est le meilleur fond de teint que j'ai essayé et il est hyper abordable!
    De plus, il ne dégage aucune odeur prononcé.

February 14, 2019

My everyday foundation and I love it!

I really like this foundation! The "normal to oily" version goes very well with my skin type that is mix. After applying it, my skin looks matter for a long period of time. It is a light foundation but it covers very well. The price-value relationship for this product is great.

February 09, 2019

Will Buy This Product Again

This is the first time trying this foundation,and I’m very impressed with the great coverage as well as blending with my skin tone.It fits me to a T.Even the price was great. I will definitely be buying this again.

February 09, 2019

Great buy

This is my go to foundation. Feels light, won't melt off my face and always have the right color no matter what season we're in. Love it! Less then ten dollars and there's enough product for a month or more with every day use.

February 08, 2019

Maybelline Fit Me Foundation

I absolutely LOVE this foundation! I absolutely love the coverage, the shade range is great and it is very affordable! Applies like a dream and very long lasting! I can apply it before work and it will still be there at the end of the day and I work in a warehouse. 110% would recommend this foundation!

January 31, 2019

I would buy again just not the same tone

The Maybelline fit me matte poreless foundation really steps up to the plate and works as promised it has a really nice smooth matte finish that lasts all day the one negative for me is I have oily skin and I can’t leave it on untouched all day because the oily skin over rides the foundation.

January 29, 2019

Love Love Love

The best foundation I have ever had - and that is including high end brands. I have dry skin but it doesn’t dry my skin out. It is matte but not overly matte and matches my skin very well.