Maybelline New York Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation Reviews
#3 in Foundation

Fit Me® Matte + Poreless Foundation face makeup mattifies and refines pores and leaves a natural, seamless finish. Ideal for normal to oily skin, the exclusive formula with micro-powders controls shine and blurs pores. Dermatologist tested. Allergy tested. Non-comedogenic. Available in 12 shades.

Le fond de teint matifiant Fit Me® Matte + Poreless Foundation réduit les pores dilatés et procure une finition uniforme et naturelle. Idéal pour la peau normale à grasse, la formule exclusive avec micro-poudres contrôle l'éclat dû à l'excès d'huile et estompe les pores. Testé sous contrôle dermatologique. Hypoallergène. Non comédogène.

For more information, visit Maybelline.ca
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

June 16, 2018

Matte me!

I was pleasantly surprised by how full coverage this foundation was for me. I didn't find it poreless but probably because I have large pores in general. I did love the matte finish which made me happy cause I now only shine where my highlight is. I love the range of colors this foundation comes in also, so diverse. I definitely feel ts worth a try for all.

June 08, 2018

I would buy this foundation again

This is a really good drug store foundation also if your skin is oily or combination because of the fact that it has a matte effect. Another good thing about this product and the brand is that they have a great color range so you don’t need to worry about not being able to find your skin tone.

May 29, 2018

Not worth the money!

I bought this item because it was on sale when it usually really expensive. I believe it was about $10. But anyways I got a shade darker than my skin tone and it was absolutely orange like an oompa loompa. It was also really oily and runny. If you like it then but it but I don't really recommend it.

May 22, 2018

Excellent drugstore foundation

I am in love! The colour selection is great, no problems finding the perfect match. The foundation dries down to a soft matte finish and lasts all day with minimal touch ups on my combo skin. Doesn’t settle into fine lines or pores and keeps looking great all day. No oxidization. I am a foundation hoarder and I find myself reaching for this the most. The coverage is medium and you can build it up. You can’t beat this at this price.

May 09, 2018

Great match

This product matches my skin colour so well and blends really easily. You don't need a lot for a little coverage but you can build the coverage up a little too. I use this as my special going out foundation for things such as weddings or girls nights out. A little heavy to be my everyday foundation but perfect for when I need to be camera ready. Easy to find my shade and I love that I could also grab a powder or concealer that matches too. Great price point too.

May 02, 2018

Holy Grail

I absolutely love this foundation!

I have used it consistently for years and no matter what other brands I try, I always come back to this bad boy. It's almost impossible for me to find a foundation that doesn't make my skin oilier than it is -- except this one!

The price point is phenomenal, the coverage is amazing, love love love!

April 29, 2018

Fit me maybelline matte & poorless coverup

Ive been using this brand fit me coverup for over a year now and its the only one i use. A few months back while at walmart on the makeup section i came across the matte and poorless one snd decided to give it a try and love it! I usually apply it with my fingers or a brush and a little always goes a long way that bottle will last for months. It applys on your face so smooth and doesnt leave any creases or lines. I love how it drys on your face, drys and gives you that matte look, not a lot but just a little which is good enough for me. Also love how much is covers up my imperfections

April 20, 2018

If you have acne this is for you!

I have had the worst acne after having my first son! If your looking for affordable drug store makeup to hide your acne and acne scaring this one is totally it! I tried a couple different kinds after trying this one and I always find myself coming back and comparing every other product to this one!

April 18, 2018

Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation is really good

I like it so much, not full coverage but it does help to mattify my face. Perfect for daily use. I sometimes mix this foundation with my Maybelline Super Stay Full Coverage foundation and it works great too. This foundation is not thick and I find it easier to apply it with a beauty blender. Great price! Works good on oily skin.

April 18, 2018

My favorite foundation for the price!

I love this foundation, it's perfect for my skin! I have a fair skin and they have very pale colors. The price is also very good for the quality. I really recommand this product for sure!!