Maybelline New York Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation Reviews
#3 in Foundation

Fit Me® Matte + Poreless Foundation face makeup mattifies and refines pores and leaves a natural, seamless finish. Ideal for normal to oily skin, the exclusive formula with micro-powders controls shine and blurs pores. Dermatologist tested. Allergy tested. Non-comedogenic. Available in 12 shades.

Le fond de teint matifiant Fit Me® Matte + Poreless Foundation réduit les pores dilatés et procure une finition uniforme et naturelle. Idéal pour la peau normale à grasse, la formule exclusive avec micro-poudres contrôle l'éclat dû à l'excès d'huile et estompe les pores. Testé sous contrôle dermatologique. Hypoallergène. Non comédogène.

For more information, visit Maybelline.ca
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

July 04, 2015

I have been a fan of the Fit Me line since the originals came out. I remember buying multiple bottles because they were that good! And once I heard about the Matte and Poreless version, I knew I had to buy it!
    I have oily combination skin with acne, so the best foundation for me is one created to become matte.
    I have used this foundation with and without a primer, and I have to say its quickly become one of my favourites! I can always depend on it to cover acne, stay put throughout the day, and stay matte for a long time!
    Since its summer, staying matte is impossible, but it does an amazing job at staying on my face even if I sweat.
    My rough guess at the longevity would have to be 8 hours for my skin. Once its on, I won't touch up and I won't remove it until the end of the night.
    I highly recommend this foundation to anyone who has skin similar to mine, but my guess is it would be amazing for almost all skin types!

June 12, 2015

This product isn't perfect, but it works way better than I have experienced with other products. I find it goes on smoothly and by the end of the day my skin is not as oily as it is without this product. But by the end of the day it does seem to wear off. I love the matte finish as that helps with the shine on my face from the very beginning.

2.7/5

June 10, 2015

I do have oily skin and it says for oily skin and matte finish. Well noticed after half day wear it was oily and well worn off. Not happy with the coverage. I wouldn't recommend.

May 28, 2015

I don't regret this foundation at all, I even prefer it to my Dior foundation. It covers well, blends well and goes on great. I really love the maybelline foundations but the matte and pore less is my favourite by far

May 28, 2015

I absolutley reccommend this foundation! I suffer from acne and have very oily skin so it is hard to find a product that gives good coverage and doesnt make me have cakey looking skin! Well this product is exactly what I was looking for its very matte and feels almost like nothing on my skin which is gret with summer approaching!

May 06, 2015

Finally tried this foundation out and and I will probably continue to use it for a bit (i change make up a lot ). It takes the shine outta my skin. I wouldnt say it makes me look poreless but it does make them way less noticeable which is great.

May 01, 2015

I have vey oily skin. this foundation has been the best so far for keeping my face looking matte all day!

April 23, 2015

I have oily combo skin and it is hard to find a drug store foundation which keeps my skin matte but yet still doesn't look "flat". The new Maybelline Fit Me Matte really impresses me. This gives a medium coverage and I don't have to blot throughout the day to keep my t-zone matte which is very rare for me, especially for drug store foundation. Grab this when you spot a sale which is quite often and try it out.

March 21, 2015

This is my go-to drugstore foundation!!! I've heard online that it clings to dry patches if you have dry skin, but I always use a moisturizer a few minutes before applying my foundation and I found that this foundation didn't make me look powdery or cakey, which some matte foundations do. I think it's more of a natural, demi matte finish, at least on me. I like how it is yellow toned, at least shade 110 is, which is a common problem I have with drugstore foundation- they're mostly either neutral, pink, or beige undertones, all of which make me look like a carrot!

The only con is that I find the coverage is light-medium, and it takes a long time to set and doesn't stay on my nose for that long.

March 10, 2015

The thing I liked most about this product was that it didn't contain any harmful chemicals that effect my sensitive skin. Would have been a five but is slightly cakey.