Maybelline New York Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation Reviews
#3 in Foundation

Fit Me® Matte + Poreless Foundation face makeup mattifies and refines pores and leaves a natural, seamless finish. Ideal for normal to oily skin, the exclusive formula with micro-powders controls shine and blurs pores. Dermatologist tested. Allergy tested. Non-comedogenic. Available in 12 shades.

Le fond de teint matifiant Fit Me® Matte + Poreless Foundation réduit les pores dilatés et procure une finition uniforme et naturelle. Idéal pour la peau normale à grasse, la formule exclusive avec micro-poudres contrôle l'éclat dû à l'excès d'huile et estompe les pores. Testé sous contrôle dermatologique. Hypoallergène. Non comédogène.

For more information, visit Maybelline.ca
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

August 01, 2018
    Texas, United States

never changing foundations

This foundation is super smooth and fairly easy to put on (wish there was a pump)

Stays on about 10 hours- my skin is fairly dry with oily spots especially on my cheeks. I do have a fair amount of redness and blemishes throughout my face which this foundation covers easily.

Highly recommend

3.2/5

July 04, 2018

Great product

Been using this for awhile after it was recommended by a makeup artist. Decent quality. Affordable. Easy to apply. Long lasting. Covers blemishes very well

June 27, 2018

Highly Recommend

This product works amazing on my skin. I have really oily skin and this foundations helps me not have a greasy look. The fit me foundation is full coverage and a little can go along way so apply a little at a time. The price for this product was fairly cheap as well you'll love it.

June 26, 2018

I'm surprised how well it performs as a drugstore item

I bought this on a whim as it was cheaper on Amazon but I am really glad I did. I haven't used a drugstore foundation in a few years but recently it seemed that no matter what foundation I bought it just didn't last long or kept making me super oily within a few hours. My skin type might have changed a bit in the last year to more oily than dry so that might be it. I bought the Fenty foundation at the same time and honestly find myself reaching for this foundation more. Considering the great price point I'm hooked! Definitely worth it. Even if you have dry patches just hydrate well (I used a hydrating primer as a base) and it'll work great!

June 19, 2018

Liquid Gold

This shit is AMAZING. It goes on like a dream, dries down beautifully and it wears for hours. I'm a mother of two very energetic kids and it stays put even without setting powder! I just wish there was a shade about half a shade lighter than the current lightest, as it's slightly too dark for me.

June 16, 2018

Matte me!

I was pleasantly surprised by how full coverage this foundation was for me. I didn't find it poreless but probably because I have large pores in general. I did love the matte finish which made me happy cause I now only shine where my highlight is. I love the range of colors this foundation comes in also, so diverse. I definitely feel ts worth a try for all.

June 08, 2018
    Georgia, United States

I would buy this foundation again

This is a really good drug store foundation also if your skin is oily or combination because of the fact that it has a matte effect. Another good thing about this product and the brand is that they have a great color range so you don’t need to worry about not being able to find your skin tone.

May 29, 2018
    Illinois, United States

Not worth the money!

I bought this item because it was on sale when it usually really expensive. I believe it was about $10. But anyways I got a shade darker than my skin tone and it was absolutely orange like an oompa loompa. It was also really oily and runny. If you like it then but it but I don't really recommend it.

May 22, 2018

Excellent drugstore foundation

I am in love! The colour selection is great, no problems finding the perfect match. The foundation dries down to a soft matte finish and lasts all day with minimal touch ups on my combo skin. Doesn’t settle into fine lines or pores and keeps looking great all day. No oxidization. I am a foundation hoarder and I find myself reaching for this the most. The coverage is medium and you can build it up. You can’t beat this at this price.

May 09, 2018

Great match

This product matches my skin colour so well and blends really easily. You don't need a lot for a little coverage but you can build the coverage up a little too. I use this as my special going out foundation for things such as weddings or girls nights out. A little heavy to be my everyday foundation but perfect for when I need to be camera ready. Easy to find my shade and I love that I could also grab a powder or concealer that matches too. Great price point too.