Maybelline New York Great Lash Mascara Reviews
#2 in Mascara

Great Lash conditions as it thickens lashes without clumping. Washable, hypoallergenic, and contact lens safe.

April 12, 2018

Mascara préféré

J'adore ce mascara! Après avoir essayé plusieurs marques dispendieuses je reviens toujours avec ce mascara à 5$. Il est parfait. Il sépare mes cils et les allonge comme nul autre mascara. J'adore la version waterproof encore plus.

0.5/5

April 04, 2018

Fait des grumeaux

Ce mascara non plus n’a rien fait sur moi.

Je sais que plusieurs personnes l’on aimer.

Il me faisait plus de grumeaux que de longueur ou de volume.

On dirait que tout avec secher dans le contenu du pot.

March 23, 2018
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Cheap and adorable!

Love this product with all of my heart ❤️
    It is super cheap and a basic go to of mine.
    Love finding awesome drug store makeup!! 💄
    Long full lashes, every time!

March 21, 2018

Only one for me!!!

Ever since i tried this mascara for the first time I can't help but to recommend it to everyone I see that uses makeup. I get countless amount of comments on my lashes no matter where i am or who im with.

March 19, 2018

Clumpy

Made my eyelashes look very very very very clumpppyyyy!!!!!! Will not buy again!!!!!!!!!! Also smeared very very quickly and didn’t apply well to my lashes.

0.5/5

March 17, 2018

Worst product ever

I feel like this mascara should be sold at childrens play makeup stores because it doesnt do anything. Even for its cheap price point it is not worth it because there are lots of affordable mascaras that give volume and or length. I wouldnt reccomend this to anybody

March 16, 2018

Favourite drugstore mascara!

I never splurge on high end mascara because mayballine always looks gorgeous on my lashes! It's honestly so effective and it's so cheap :) ( usually around 5 dollars) Every formula and want I've used from their brand works so well,there's a different style for everyone! If you're looking for beautiful lashes without breaking the bank mayballine is the way to go !

March 14, 2018

Great mascara product

I really like all of their mascara products...they have alot of different option...ex: bolt, long lashes
    It is really the only brand i buy..it lasts great and i always get a flawless lash look!! Ive tried other mascaras but always seem to go right back to the maybalinne product.i highly recommend this product to women looking for great lashes at a reasonable price!!

March 12, 2018

Great

This is my favourite product to use for my eyelashes. Makes them look very long and full and I will probably buy more of it. My boyfriend even uses it before work!

March 11, 2018

Favorite mascara!

I love mayballine products, especially mascara and eye liner.i find the mascara doesnt clump or dry up, and easy to use brushes.only suggestion would be making the brushes a tiny bit smaller