Maybelline New York Great Lash Mascara Reviews
#2 in Mascara

Great Lash conditions as it thickens lashes without clumping. Washable, hypoallergenic, and contact lens safe.

April 03, 2019
    Florida, United States

The mascara that never changes and that you can rely on!

I just want to start this review with This is my go to, my I alway come back to and my I have been using since I was 10 years old mascara! This is the mascara that is reliable, consistent in formula (they never change it) and actually is a good mascara for your money. I have tried they brands but I always always come back to this one. It is high pigmented, lasts long and doesn’t flake off. #mascara #makeup #MaybellineMAYBELLINE® GREAT LASH® Washable Mascara

March 29, 2019

love

very cheap and works amazing. its really good at getting into the outer corners of the eyes. not too clumpy and easy to work with. one of my favorites . def recommend

March 08, 2019

Mon mascara de tous les jours

J'utilise ce marscara depuis aussi loin que je me souvienne et j'ai toujours adoré car il est pas cher et très efficace. Le fais que j'ai déjà les cils fournis et long je le trouve parfait pour mes besoins :)

2.8/5

February 25, 2019

Okay Mascara

This product is good because it is cheap and works. However it does the minimal job, it tends to clump and fall off once it has dried. I have had some instances where a freshly opened package was very dried out, or too wet and clumpy to apply.

2.3/5

February 22, 2019

Not so great lash.

I used to purchase this mascara a lot back when i was a teen. It was cheap, affordable and did the job. It clumps, sticks lashes together and flakes once its dried. It overall isn't a great mascara.

February 22, 2019

My all time favorite mascara

I've used this mascara for years. After trying others, I still think this is the overall best for quality, price, performance, coverage. Best part it's not waterproof so no need to scrub it off. However, it's becoming hard to find.

February 06, 2019

Time honoured and true

I went through a phase where I tried about 12 mascara's in a year. $30 bottles and $12 bottles all. They either flaked or sweat on to my cheeks making me look like a raccoon. I finally looked at this pink tube and thought, this has been around since the 80s. It must be good. It's great!!! I never tried another brand again! Go with blackest black!

February 04, 2019

So so...

Thin, buildable. Doesn’t do much for lash length tho. Good basic mascara. Nothing fancy. Wand is thin and gets even the smallest lashes. Brown Black colour less harsh than black

January 29, 2019

overall a good product

This is a good mascara for a fair price. It doesn't clump and it goes on smoothly. The brush is very easy to use and to achieve the look you want. My only complaint is that I seem to run out of this product a lot quicker than other mascaras that I have used.

January 18, 2019

Life saver everyday!

I’ve been using this product for years!!!!!! Always looks great and last a long time.................
    I always repurchase the product...................