Maybelline New York Great Lash Mascara Reviews
#2 in Mascara

Great Lash conditions as it thickens lashes without clumping. Washable, hypoallergenic, and contact lens safe.

October 04, 2019

I wish they'd stop changing the formula.

Maybelline Great Lash has been my go-to since I was a teen (in the 70s). I've tried many, but kept going back. They changed the formula. It's now more goopy, and the brush is different. I have skimpy lashes, and it does absolutely nothing for them. I like a light look, but this makes them look like spider-legs. Not a good look. I'm extremely disappointed.

October 02, 2019

"Great Lashes!!"

Great Lashes!! I love my lashes after using Maybelline Great Lash Mascara!
    Outstanding results that last all day!! And people notice! Thank you Maybelline!!

October 02, 2019

Beautiful full lashes

I’ve used many mascaras and none of them have resulted in the perfect lash like Mabyeline great lash mascara. For a great effect I use blackest black. It makes my lashes stand out without clumping and it lasts all day. It’s very affordable drugstore makeup and once in a while I can find a coupon for this product.

2.0/5

September 30, 2019

Does nothing!

I'm usually a big fan of Maybelline's mascara, but this mascara does absolutely nothing for my lashes. It's actually the worst mascara I've used till date, and I've used many.

2.7/5

September 30, 2019
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

It's okay but nothing spectacular

I bought this mascara because the price was really low so I guess you get what you pay for. It takes a lot of product for my lashes to look half as good as what my other mascaras do. If you're going for a full luscious look than I would pick up something else. This mascara only darkens your lashes a little bit but they don't look long and plentiful thats for sure.

September 15, 2019

My Favourite mascara

This mascara is amazing, I’ve been using it since I was 12! I’ve never strayed from it, it’s super pigmented and don’t crumble and makes my lashes look amazing

1.3/5

August 28, 2019

A cult fave that doesn't deliver

Every now and then, I impulse-buy this mascara. I convince myself that it's a fan favourite for a reason, and I must be missing something, and halfheartedly give it another shot. Nope. I do not get the hype. I prefer a dryer formula, and my main takeaway from this is it's too wet to work effectively. It doesn't lengthen or add volume; the best I can say for it is it could darken your lashes if they're on the paler side. Hard pass.

3.2/5

Makeup for a child

I used this mascara as a teenager, loved it back then. Used it again recently and was extremely dissapointing. Save your money, there are better mascaras in the same price range.

New Brunswick, Canada

Great buy for cheap

I got this mascara at my local dollar store and I was so surprised how well it worked. It stands the test of all-day wear and then some. I would highly recommend this especially if you can grab it at the dollar store for under $5.

August 23, 2019

Mascara

This is a great product doesn’t make lashes look fake and clumpy smooth on application very easy to use. Great for everyday use not messy at all I like it very much and will keep using, I’ve been using it for years now and I’ve had no problems with this product whatsoever I am definitely reccomend it to anyone who likes quality in their product purchases.