Maybelline New York Great Lash Mascara Reviews
#4 in Mascara

Great Lash conditions as it thickens lashes without clumping. Washable, hypoallergenic, and contact lens safe.

June 03, 2020

Every girl needs this!

This mascara is great. The brush separates your lashes very well, and it does not clump. Very small and compact so it will fit in your purse, easily removed.

May 02, 2020

past favorite

Used this brand for years, it was my favorite.
    small and compact for easy makeup travel kit.
    Easy to apply to lashes
    and easy to remove with soap and warm water.

April 27, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Great mascara

This was my go to mascara for years, it does a really good job adding volume to my eyelashes, since my natural eyelashes are kind thin. I would buy this mascara again.

April 26, 2020

This is one of my favourite go to mascaras!

Very cheap and is an amazing formula! My lashes never stay curled with some mascaras but this one does a great job! I have some mascaras from sephora and i still love this one just as much!

April 26, 2020

Cost effective

Good product for its price point. If you don’t shake well before use there is a lot of clumping. I personally love midnight black- maybelline gives you that! Brush works good to reach all your eye lashes with minimal clumping together. Easy to use, very much waterproof!

April 21, 2020

Best Value Mascara

Price point is great for all ages. Goes on smooth and makes lashes look great. Doesnt get clumpy and not too thick. Would definitely purchase again. My daughter use it too.

2.8/5

April 11, 2020

Déçue

Je suis déçue de l'efficacité de ce mascara. Il n'allonge pas beaucoup les cils mais il les sépare bien par contre. De plus, après quelques heures, il marque mes paupières. Heureusement il s'enlève bien et son coût est très abordable.

April 10, 2020

Use It All The Time

I love this product because it does the job and it is not expensive like other mascaras. The price is the primary reason why I purchase it. I like the simple brush for application and its simple effectiveness. However, it doesn't always evenly distribute on the lashes.

March 26, 2020

Love!

I’ve use this for many years it’s so hard to try to find a good mascara that stays on it looks more natural this absolutely does that and I couldn’t be happier with it one of my favourite products

March 19, 2020

It's a Classic staple because it's good

I don't waste my money on huge brand name mascaras anymore. I used to use this all the time and then thought it wasn't cool, it wasn't trendy enough...and tried a bunch of hyped up and over glammed mascaras. They all left me with raccoon eye or goopy lashes stuck together.

Several friends said they all used Great Lash so I took another look at it. This is an amazing product and loved by regular folks and professional makeup artists. This goes on nice. It doesn't clump. It doesn't run down your face.

Best of all it looks natural. And yeah, it's inexpensive.