4.1/5
Maybelline New York Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer Reviews
#1 in Concealer

Instantly creates a radiant, refreshed looking eye area. Super concentrated formula with goji berry and haloxyl helps to erase the appearance of dark circles and fine lines, while visibly diminishing the appearance of puffiness around the eyes.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

September 23, 2015

I love it! This concealer is amazing I always reach for it. Believe me I have lots of high end products and this I use the most!

August 31, 2015

I really like this! It's nice that it has the sponge brush thing so that i can easily dab it on without applying too much!

July 23, 2015

The Maybelline Dark Circle Eraser's other shades don't work for me at all on my super pale NW15 skin, but their brightening tone is a lovely peach that actually works perfectly for hiding my under eye circles. It's slightly pinker than my skintone (which is nearly impossible to find), but therefore blends the circles beautifully. I never leave home without it.

July 21, 2015

Great under eye concealer. It definitely does it's job and does it well. Also has a very good amount of product for such a great price

July 07, 2015

I really like this concealer, I use it in the pinkish highlighter tone and love it. It is my go to highlighter for contouring. It really helps hide dark circles too. It is a little bit oily for my skin, but I don't have a problem with it when I use a good primer under my makeup. I love how it has its own sponge!

July 01, 2015

I really like using this concealer. The sponge applicator is really great for pressing into the skin, then I just use a flat foundation brush to blend it in. The coverage is medium to full, probably could be full if you layer it but that's just too much product under my eyes. It has a really nice brightening effect along with hiding the darkness.

June 15, 2015

I loved this product. Unfortunately, I have fairly dark circles and this won't cover them. If you have lighter dark circles, then I would definitely recommend this product

June 14, 2015

i really like this product, it blends well and easily as long as you don't leave it for a long time. it makes your skin bright. just be careful on using it because it tends to pour a lot when you don't make the right adjustments on the 'turning knob' just below its head.

June 14, 2015

I love this concealer for under the eye area. The only issue I have is with the packaging. I have purchased this concealer multiple times and the product has stop twisting up. I had to throw it out because I couldn't get the rest of the product out.

3.2/5

June 13, 2015

I have very blemished skin so concealer is a must! Overall it is a really good product the only thing i dislike is the applicator. I feel like I am using double the product that i would be using if it was a squeeze bottle or a stick.
    With the applicator the way it is, it's very unfortunate that the price is about $11 Canadian.