4.1/5
Maybelline New York Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer Reviews
#1 in Concealer

Instantly creates a radiant, refreshed looking eye area. Super concentrated formula with goji berry and haloxyl helps to erase the appearance of dark circles and fine lines, while visibly diminishing the appearance of puffiness around the eyes.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2016

October 19, 2010

I was fortunate enough to be chosen as a product reviewer and LOVED this product. I am very particular about my foundation as I am very fair skinned so I have a difficult time finding a product that is light but not too light that it doesn't do it's job! This product did it's job and I couldn't believe how lightweight it was. I felt like I wasn't wearing anything at all. If there was one downfall it was the applicator but that is just based on personal preference. I have always used a large sponge for full even coverage so I found this little "brush" applicator less appealing and found myself using a sponge afterwards.

I would/have definitely recommended this product. Just a quick note that the first time you use it you need to turn the neck of the bottle at least 20x to get the foundation into the applicator.

October 15, 2010

Smooth application, easy to use, convenient to carry. Doesn't quite make you look younger, but is a well packaged and put together product. Blends quite smoothly as well. After multiple uses, my skin did feel more elastic, or perhaps I got more used to spreading the product. :-)

Was pleasantly surprised.

October 15, 2010

I love this product!
    I don't think it rewinds any age, but it is the same as using cover up though without the mess. Now the Age Rewind Earser has an applicator attached that makes it easier for applying.
    It does cover very nice and lasts all day.
    I highly recommend this to women who have black circles, or fine lines or even skin differences they wish to cover. It works!

October 14, 2010

Thanks to PRC I recieved the Maybeline Eraser to try out. At first it took awhile to get the foundation out on the applicator, but after about 20 turns it worked. I love the round sponge applicator and like that it's attached to the liquid foundation. The foundation does come on smoothly, but is a little wet, but that's ok as you use the sponge to spread it all over your face and does eventually dry. I like how it's very light and goes on very smoothly on my face and does not look heavy or cakey like some other foundations have a tendency to do. The great thing is that it does not rub off easily which is great for an all day wear. The makeup did cover up the age spots and also some of the fine lines around my mouth and eyes. There is no strong smell with the product which I like about it. I have to say that this is probably one of the better so called "coverups" that I have used. I would definately recommend this to all the girls and to my friends. Love it!

October 14, 2010

Thanks to Maybelline and ChickAdvisor, I was sent a full sized sample of this foundation in Creamy Beige to use for two weeks. It's now been a bit over two weeks since I have been using this foundation everyday.
    I don't see any improvements in my wrinkles as advertised, but nevertheless, it's a very good foundation.
    The coverage is very sheer, so even though the color is not a perfect match for me, it was not a problem once the foundation is blended out. I love how this product gives my skin a very "glowy" look. Since my skin is on the dry side, I find this to be a huge bonus. People have been commenting on how well rested I look lately. I know that it's not because I have been getting more sleep than usual! I do find that I need to set the foundation with powder at the beginning of the day, otherwise, it sort of fades away by the time 5pm rolls around. I also like using the sponge top to blend my foundation out. No need to get my fingers dirty!
    All in all, I highly recommend this foundation, not so much for any anti-wrinkle properties, but for the beautiful finish that it gives my skin.

October 14, 2010

Thanks Chickadvisor for letting me review this great product. This foundation instantly erases fine lines, creases and age spots. It had a super-concentrated formula with goji berry and collagen that tightened and improved my skin's elasticity within two weeks of using this product. I have told several friends about this great foundation and they will be buying it!

October 14, 2010

Thanks for this great apportunity!!!

I was very impressed with this product.

The color is perfect. For the first time I feel great with a makeup.

I like the applicator. The makeup doesn't dry. My skin is light. Good feeling on the skin. Easy to use and wonderful results.

The price is ok. This Makeup is a good quality for the little price.

Overall this Makeup is a great buy. I will buy it again.

Thanks again for this chance.

October 13, 2010

I am very grateful to have been given the opportunity to test this product through the product review club.

I don't wear foundation every day in part because I can't seem to master brushes to apply it and also because it constantly comes off on my hands when I touch my face and in tissues when I blow my nose. As I grow older, however, I find I need something to cover up those "bad complexion" days when my skin tone is uneven or splotchy.

I have a love-hate relationship with the applicator. I LOVE that the sponge blends the makeup and makes it almost foolproof to apply. Unlike many other testers, I had no problems getting the product to appear within a few clicks. What I HATE is that it's very easy to dispense too much product into the sponge applicator and that there is no way to clean it. After using this product every day for a week on a clean face I don't feel great about continuing to use it knowing that I have smeared facial oils all over the sponge. It feels unsanitary.

Although the colour match is very good for my skin tone, I'm not greatly impressed with the coverage. While splotchiness is evened out, blemishes are not covered up. The fine lines around my eyes are not covered up or "erased". I don't think they're really even diminished. Using more product creates a wet, slimy mess so it's not that I'm not using enough.

Like one other person commented, I find it goes on a bit wet. I find it quickly dries and this isn't a turn off for me but I can see how some people might not like it.

Overall, I'm giving this one a grudging recommendation because it does work better than a number of foundations I have tried.

October 12, 2010

Was so excited to be chosen for this product! Love the coverage it provides, I am unfortunately starting to see some fine lines, around my eyes mainly, and with this product you would never know :) I like the consistancy of the product...its not too thick, yet not too thin. I chose the wrong colour but a local store changed it for me without a problem. The colour is perfect. At first I thought the applicator was broken because it took soo long for the product to come out, but it eventually came out and now I just give it a few turns and there's no problem. Really love the applicator as well, makes application so easy, Its priced alittle higher then my regular brand foundation but after the results I have seen I don't care....Its my new favourite....already tossed my old foundation out!!!

October 12, 2010

Thank you so much Chick Advisor for letting me try out this product. I have really wanted to try, it but would not have bought it, not knowing if it would work or not for me. First with the bottle lol I found it a little tricky I thought I got a broken one. But I didnt give up and finally I got it. There have been no other issues with the bottle since so that is good. The color I chose was just perfect for me. I was very skeptical of the sponge I didnt think it would apply evenly or that it would leave marks or circles, not true. I love the way the makeup applies. I like that it is light and doesnt feel heavy or cakey. I also have a few age spots on my face that with my other makeup you could still see them, they were lighter but could still be seen even when applying more makeup just to those spots. With the age eraser makeup I put it on and you cannot see the age spots woohoo you dont know how happy that makes me!!! I love the way this makeup feels and it looks natural. I have gotten several comments on it. That makes me very happy. So it covers the age spots, it has made a difference on the tiny lines on my face, and covers dark circles. These are all big pluses for me! The one negative thing is that when I first put it on it still feels a bit wet, like it takes a minute or two to dry so that it doesnt come off on my hands when I touch my face. I thought at first it was the sponge thing and that maybe it was the fact that I was just applying more than I thought. So I have been applying less but for me it just seems that it takes a little bit for it to dry I dunno. But over all I have to tell you that I am very pleased with this product, I love how it looks and feels its great and YES I will buy it again!