4.1/5
Maybelline New York Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer Reviews
#1 in Concealer

Instantly creates a radiant, refreshed looking eye area. Super concentrated formula with goji berry and haloxyl helps to erase the appearance of dark circles and fine lines, while visibly diminishing the appearance of puffiness around the eyes.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

February 09, 2013

I really like this makeup, it doesn't sit in my wrinkles like others I have tried, oh and it works well with concealer TOO!

February 04, 2013

Best thing ever it's flawless!!get itladies!!

January 30, 2013

Absolutely love this product! Super smooth, and moisture filled! Even with my big, dark, university student circles under my eyes, i can get a really nice, natural and bright look using this product! This "eraser" covers wonderfully without clinging onto or settling on any dryness (or wrinkles i'm assuming). My mom, my 28yr old sister and I all use it and all love it equally!

January 22, 2013

its the greatness thing i ever use . its wondeful.

December 19, 2012

I love this concealer!!!! I have really bad dark circles, and this works great for me. I have fair skin, and the lightest shade: fair, is the perfect shade. I like the application, it has a round sponge at the top that the concealer comes out through. I just use that to put it on, and blend it out with my fingers.
    I really like the formula, it goes on really smoothly. Love this

October 04, 2012

OK, I am likely a little older than your average reviewer but for all those "mature" ladies in the house, this review is for you! The Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles concealer is a treasure...truly a great find! It covers undereye dark circles surprisingly well with lovely concealing effects but it doesn't crease or creep into fine lines or leave the area dry. It has a lovely smooth gel-like texture which glides on easily. The foam ball at the end of the wand at first put me off but it's super effective for applying the product and it's gentle enough for the delicate eye area. Best of all the foam tip is anti-microdial. I LOVE it and have already made my second purchase!

From the Maybelline Website:
    • Micro-Corrector Applicator micro-fills and smoothes.
    • Active formula with Haloxyl reduces the look of puffiness and shadows while fading the appearance of under-eye circles.

Use applicator to apply concealer directly to under-eye area, blending in an outward motion. Wipe off excess eye concealer with dry tissue only. Do not wet applicator.

October 03, 2012

I bought this to try it out because I had to heard great things about it. I do love it, the coverage was pretty decent. I think that the sponge absorbs a lot of the product up, so if you just remove the sponge and use it that way like putting it on your finger then blending under your eye works just as better, and you get more of the product out.

September 06, 2012

I don't wear foundation usually, but as I age, I can tell that I might be needing to start wearing it soon. I had heard excellent things about this foundation from friends as well as Youtube experts. So, CVS ran a deal on this a few months ago and I was able to pick it up for relatively cheap. After wearing for a couple of hours, my skin started to feel tight and almost choked. As soon as I came home I cleaned it off and my skin instantly felt better. I'm not sure if all that happened because I don't wear foundation much or what, but I have not worn this again since. I do, however, LOVE the concealers.

2.7/5

August 13, 2012

I tried the foundation and it is not worth the price. The foundation applicator is different but does not help in a flawless finish. The product is medium coverage but the applicator leaves a streaky feel on the face. The foundation might work well on dry skin cause it was too dewy for my oily skin and I had to constantly apply face powder. It claims that on using it for more than 8 weeks, it actually helps reduce imperfections. Can't say much about that cause I am not using it in summers! Might go back to it in winters to give it another chance!

2.7/5

July 25, 2012

This concealer is okay, but looks a bit cakey when applied on skin! Does not blend very well into one's face therefore it makes it obvious that someone is wearing it.