4.1/5
Maybelline New York Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer Reviews
#1 in Concealer

Instantly creates a radiant, refreshed looking eye area. Super concentrated formula with goji berry and haloxyl helps to erase the appearance of dark circles and fine lines, while visibly diminishing the appearance of puffiness around the eyes.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

July 05, 2013

Nice makeup , gentle on skin , easy to blend and fairly good for concealing under eye dark circles

June 26, 2013

If anyone has follwed my reviews, you've probably noticed that I have an affinity to highly priced cosmetics. Well, imagine my horror when I travel for work and leave behind all of my makeup. The trip wasn't as rugged as I had expected.. So, off to walmart I go to purchase some beauty supplies, with the looming dog kennel bill waiting for me when I get back.
    I'm totally unfamiliar with drug store cosmetics because I almost exclusively buy department store type brands. I have heard some good reviews about this stuff and saw a girl at work using it, and she looks good so I gave it a try. I'm glad I did. it covers pretty well, as good as most department store brands, blends really well, feels light, moisturizes, is long lasting, and doesn't settle in my "fine lines". This is the toughest thing to find, a concealer that conceals my dark circles, and doesn't highlight my wrinkles. I would like a little more coverage, but this is the best balance I have found. I also really like the soft puffy applicator. It makes it easy to apply around my eyes then I just pat to blend. I have continued using this over my very pricy benefit concealer!

2.3/5

June 25, 2013

I recently bought this lovely little concealer for under my bag eyes as I would call them, it has a great click method to release the concealer and goes on nice and light and not over powering your under eyes but I don't like this one for someone who is trying to hide imperfections under my eyes this does not do the trick, maybe it's my skin type I don't know but I do know that I get better results by just using my face concealer. I would have saved my self the 12.99 I spent on this product if I would have known

June 25, 2013

I've been looking everywhere for a good undereye concealer and this one seemed to do the trick. It goes of easily and the sponge tip applicator is great for blending! Great buy for the price.

May 22, 2013

I absolutely love this concealer. It really delivers on its promises. It erases dark circles and conceals fine lines. It instantly brightens the eye area too. Highly recommend!

April 26, 2013

first of all i want to start by talking about the sponge applicator. it is so soft and makes application of the product easy and i am able to spread it out lighty. I also think what very convenient is that you just twist the top ring and concealer just comes out through the sponge which makes it even easier to carry and apply. lastly it has a good air tight cap seal. The product itelf is really good. it covers my eye circles good. you can see veins on my top eyelid so i use it for my eyelid too and it covers my veins really good. I really like this concealer and i will look foward to using it in the future.

April 03, 2013

I like this product. It's definitely better than a lot of concealers I've tried. I find that some other brands have concealers that are very greasy, and too thick. This concealer is a nice consistency and does a great job to cover dark circles. I also like the sponge applicator!

March 20, 2013

I really like this product, it does what it says but I do find that once you spread it on your dark circles letting it dry then patting the area lightly again with the sponge patting in a downward motion works best to conceal, and I also have a darker half circle on my chin it works well on......this is definitely a re-buy!

March 13, 2013

Not a huge fan of this product. You pay $9, and it'll last you a month or two. You use up too much product too quickly. It's too light of a coverage and also creases!

March 12, 2013

I absolutely love this concealer! It is amazing. I have pretty bad purple-blue dark circles, and this covers them very well. I like the applicator, and it is easy to apply. It is a concealer plus treatment. I haven't really seen a difference or improvement in my dark circles, but I might have to use it a little longer to see something. It is maybe $8 at Walmart, and with a coupon, it's a great price. There is a great color selection, I am very fair and the lightest color matches me perfectly. Definitely worth trying!