4.1/5
Maybelline New York Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer Reviews
#1 in Concealer

Instantly creates a radiant, refreshed looking eye area. Super concentrated formula with goji berry and haloxyl helps to erase the appearance of dark circles and fine lines, while visibly diminishing the appearance of puffiness around the eyes.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

November 07, 2013

This is my number one favorite concealer of the year!

I am very impressed with how brightening this product it under the eyes, and when highlighting the forehead down the bridge of the nose and chin.

It has great coverage, and it is long lasting.

October 28, 2013

I like this concealer but it's not one of my favorites, it does seem to blend well and doesn't seem to cake up under the eyes either.

October 28, 2013

Natural finish, buildable coverage. It lasts a pretty good time. I did notice a bit of creasing but that's okay. It doesn't have perfect coverage but it is good nonetheless. Doesn't get cakey even if you put a lot on. I do think it is a good concealer for my undereye circles.

0.7/5

October 24, 2013

This is expensive, and after using it for 2 months saw no difference. It does not live up to it's promises

October 11, 2013

It claims to have an active formula with Haloxyl which reduces the look of puffiness and shadows, while fading the appearance of under eye circles. You apply by using the applicator to apply concealer directly to under-eye area, blending in an outward motion (do not wet applicator).
    It’s probably the best dark circle fighter I’ve used. The brightener also adds illumination so it’s really 2 products in one. It goes on quick and easy and lasts a long time. It even it in a self contained package so I don’t need to carry around a brush with me – the applicator is built in.

September 25, 2013

I have dark circles at twenty one it isn't very pleasant. I had first heard of this product from my brothers girlfriend who had it in her make up bag. I had forgotten about it until I was at the CNE in Toronto and they had a cosmetic stand where everything was extremely cheap, I got the treatment concealer for only $3.00 and I just bought a new one for $12.00 because it helped me with my dark circles so much, After I put the dark circle treatment on it took away my dark circles and gave me a nice glow I recommend when you have tough dark circles.

2.3/5

September 24, 2013

awesome i loved it so much and it looked really great on my skin! i cant wait to buy some more

September 24, 2013

I have bot this for my black cercles, works perfectly, maybe price wise a bit high buts ok

September 24, 2013

Amazing finally something that covers my dark circles! Thank u maybelline

September 18, 2013

Works Wonders!
    Acts as a great highlight for various places, including hiding dark circles.
    Even hides some blemishes.