4.1/5
Maybelline New York Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer Reviews
#1 in Concealer

Instantly creates a radiant, refreshed looking eye area. Super concentrated formula with goji berry and haloxyl helps to erase the appearance of dark circles and fine lines, while visibly diminishing the appearance of puffiness around the eyes.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

September 06, 2012

I don't wear foundation usually, but as I age, I can tell that I might be needing to start wearing it soon. I had heard excellent things about this foundation from friends as well as Youtube experts. So, CVS ran a deal on this a few months ago and I was able to pick it up for relatively cheap. After wearing for a couple of hours, my skin started to feel tight and almost choked. As soon as I came home I cleaned it off and my skin instantly felt better. I'm not sure if all that happened because I don't wear foundation much or what, but I have not worn this again since. I do, however, LOVE the concealers.

2.7/5

August 13, 2012

I tried the foundation and it is not worth the price. The foundation applicator is different but does not help in a flawless finish. The product is medium coverage but the applicator leaves a streaky feel on the face. The foundation might work well on dry skin cause it was too dewy for my oily skin and I had to constantly apply face powder. It claims that on using it for more than 8 weeks, it actually helps reduce imperfections. Can't say much about that cause I am not using it in summers! Might go back to it in winters to give it another chance!

2.7/5

July 25, 2012

This concealer is okay, but looks a bit cakey when applied on skin! Does not blend very well into one's face therefore it makes it obvious that someone is wearing it.

2.3/5

July 12, 2012

This concealer was alright, not the best on the market, It works but not as effective as I thought it would for the price of it.

July 07, 2012

by far my favorite drugstore foundation along with the Maybelline Fit Me foundation. it makes your skin look practically flawless. if you suffer from acne like me this will give you great coverage. and im guessing it would work for wrinkles too :) its recommended! its a great price and one bottle lasts a long time!

July 04, 2012

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer in Neutralizer...I LOVE this stuff! I use it to brighten under the eyes and on the cheeks (and all over my face, really) as a highlighter! The applicator makes it very easy to apply - the only concern I have is that it has a sponge tip - and I'm not sure how hygienic that makes it...but I've had no problems with it. The formula is good - it's not too thin and runny, but not too thick and cakey either. I've not had any problems with creasing - I usually follow up with a light dusting of powder...and that tends to keep my concealer in place all day.

July 01, 2012

I love this concealer!

I only use it under my eyes once in awhile, when I have had a long night. I don't get dark circles often, but when I do - this is the only product that I use. It conceals really well, and a little goes a long way. I like the sponge (but I'm not entirely sure how hygienic it actually is) - as it's gentle. Concealer lasts all day, which is great!

I'd definitely recommend this product.

July 01, 2012

i can't say anything bad about this concealer -- it's amazing. i find that it's really great for everyday use or when you want a lightweight feel with decent coverage. it's so smooth and blends in like a dream. it covers my dark circles very well, and a little goes a long way. originally i had beef with the fact that the applicator is a rather hygenic sponge, but maybelline claims that when left alone, the sponge has some sort of property that allows it to clean itself, and since i haven't noticed any problems, i'm happy. so satisfied and will continue to repurchase.

June 13, 2012

i have to say this has worked miracles for me i am not able to walk out of the house without it

1.7/5

June 08, 2012

does not blend well on skin, I have used the concealer though, it works amazing