4.1/5
Maybelline New York Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer Reviews
#1 in Concealer

Instantly creates a radiant, refreshed looking eye area. Super concentrated formula with goji berry and haloxyl helps to erase the appearance of dark circles and fine lines, while visibly diminishing the appearance of puffiness around the eyes.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

February 06, 2011

I really liked this foundation. It does take a little experemation to ge tthe right amount into the sponge. I found for my face 8 turns of the dial was perfect. And to avoid applying too much, I apply what was left from the last application around my eyes before I turn the dial and finish the rest of my face. It can be a little streaky, but a little dabbing with the wedge and perfect! It lasted all day and didn't slide off my face. I will definately purchase this again. If I were to say one thing I wish were different about the product, is that I wish the sponge was just a little bigger.

2.8/5

November 11, 2010

I finally got a chance to try the product and was a bit disappointed. The sponge that covers the top was very thin so following the instruction to rub circles around my face with it was very unpleasantly as the hard plastic support underneath keeps on poking my skin. It also does not spread out smoothly no matter how many times I rub the tube sponge around my face. I have to use a wedge afterwards to smooth the liquid out. I used it over a primer so it seems to absorbed well and was not so cakey. Overall, ok for the money.

2.8/5

November 06, 2010

It worked pretty well, I felt that it was a bit cakey and went on a bit too thick with the applicator.

1.0/5

November 04, 2010

I tried this for 2 weeks like requested - and used the primer along with it.

I found it really wet and it emphasized my pores - I found I had to blend it with my finger tips after applying it.

It did not do what it was supposed to do - I still have many lines.

I will stick to my Olay - Olay hides spots better and is easier to appy

1.3/5

October 31, 2010

Maybelline New York Instant age rewind eraser treatment, is not the best foundation to be honest. I strongly dislike how the bottle works, you have to twist it in order for the foundation to come out, and most of the time too much foundation comes out, and the worst part is, is that you can't reverse the twisty thing to send back some foundation. Other than that, the sponge part is also fairly small, but it still works okay.

Over all, I wouldn't recommend this item, there are many foundations that are 10x better than this one.

October 30, 2010

I love this! I am so glad I had the opportunity to review this product. It works wonders! I can visibily feel my skin getting tigheter and less flawed after application. At the price of the product, it is definitely a worthy steal!

October 30, 2010

I was chosen to test this foundation for the review club but I never received it, so my review will be based on playing around with the testers at the drugstore on my hand only. It was difficult to get the right amount of foundation because Id turn the dial a few times and it would take a while for it to turn up and w hen it did it too much would come out. It looked smooth on my hand but i couldnt tell if it was cakey or not.

October 29, 2010

I had the opportunity to try this product through you guys - what an amazing product. I love the sponge applicator. The product is fantastic and I can't believe how light it goes on and how light it feels - looked very natural. I hate when foundation looks caked on - but this was great. I will definitely continue to use this product. Thanks again for the offer.

2.2/5

October 29, 2010

I was exciting at the opportunity to try this foundation but my first disappointment came in selecting a shade. I visited any store with a cosmetic counter only to find a limited number of shades so I picked the one I thought was as close to my skin as possible. On using it, the applicator is not user friendly, I was tempted to pull out my sponges. I am not sure about the age erasing effects but I guess it would have to be used continously to see any possible effects. I am not sure if I would buy this foundation.

October 29, 2010

Let me start by stating, I am not keen on foundations. My general perception (and experience) is that they feel thick and leave my face feeling like I am wearing a layer of paint. So I started out very sceptical about this product. But to be honest, I was really pleasantly surprised.

The foundation is very lightweight and the applicator tip meant I could put on as little or as much as I liked. I used the sponge applicator to apply a couple of quick cheek, nose, forehead and chin swipes and then I blended with my hands for even coverage. I then applied a sweep of translucent powder to set it.

Great product to try out!