4.1/5
Maybelline New York Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer Reviews
#1 in Concealer

Instantly creates a radiant, refreshed looking eye area. Super concentrated formula with goji berry and haloxyl helps to erase the appearance of dark circles and fine lines, while visibly diminishing the appearance of puffiness around the eyes.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

October 28, 2010

First off, I'd like to thank chickadvisor! This was the first product I received as part of the product review club!

I was really happy with the foundation! I thought the sponge applicator was really innovative and unique, I had no problem applying the foundation with it. The coverage was also very smooth and I think it did help with the fine lines! I also love the color options, the one I chose really matched my skin color.

The thing I liked best was how light and silky The Eraser was, I don't like heavy make-up and I thought this looked really natural and light on me! I'll be continuing to use this and I hope to see how it can even out and add youth to my skin!

October 28, 2010

I agree with other reviewers that the applicator isn't all that easy to use but I did like that the colour was a perfect match for my skin and it wasn't too heavy. I'm not sure about the age erasing effects, as I don't think I've been using it long enough but I will definitely keep using it!

October 28, 2010

I would like to thank Product Review Club for selecting me to try this product. I am using it over 2 weeks and like it, but definetly do not love it. I found the applicator sponge quite easy to use, unlike many other reviewers who find it hard to rotate and getting appropriate amount of foundation on the sponge. Even though I like the sponge part, but I am concerned from hygiene point of view. The sponge applicator is in direct contact with the skin and can lead to spread germs resulting in skin breakouts.
    The shade I picked for my skin perfectly blends my skin and like it being not very heavy. As far as its age rewind claims, need more time to see if it actually does. So, will continue to use it.
    Price wise it is good enough to give a shot. Maybelline is a popular cosmetic store brand so quality can not be questioned. All I am concerned its effectiveness, it does make skin appear smooth and even but can not say anything about its claim regarding improvement in fine lines and wrinkles.
    Like many other reveiwers I would like to add, if you like the applicator give it a try. So, I recommend it to just those people who are not looking for amazing results..

2.7/5

October 28, 2010

As much as i love maybelline, i am sad to say that this product wasnt my favorit by far.
    What's up with that applicator??? I twisted that thing left and right..almost needed a map to figure out how to make the stuff come out, then finally, i guess i twisted to much and the tip was loaded of liquid.
    I had problems sponging my face, trying to figure out the right amount..i wasted some absolutly for nothing.
    Yes, the color was nice and suited my face but taking the overall process, i would not purchase this product..ever.

2.8/5

October 28, 2010

I used the product for almost 2 weeks and i did like it. I loved that it covered my face and neck very well and, it lasted for several hours.
    I didnt like though the applicator. Thought it was annoying more than anything else.

October 28, 2010

I tried the Maybelline NY Age Rewind eraser and I thought it was great. The puff brush is soft with a smooth application. The way the puff brush applies spreads it even on the skin. I use it mainly under my eyes, my chin and a little on the T-Zone and I find that I do not need to add anything on top after my application. My eyes look brighter and people have complimented my skin and asked me what am I using. I would definitely recommend this product and I saw it on sail for $8.99 and picked one up for my friend. Enjoy.!!!

3.2/5

I used this product for 2 weeks and here is the good and the bad:

The Good: Fantastic coverage, lasts all day, blends in with skin tone, and feels very light - not heavy or greasy

The Bad: I really don't like the applicator. Maybe it works for some people, but I found it annoying to use the sponge and ended up having to blend it in with my fingers anyways because of the excess product. I prefer the standard open top and you have a bit more control over how much foundation you need.

Bottom Line: If you like the applicator, then you should buy it because it is a great product. If you hate the applicator, it's enough to leave it on the shelf.

October 28, 2010

I loved this foundation, I found it covered the few winkles I"m developing and the shade matched my skin tone exactly. I also loved the container so easy to apply and cost wize it is reasonable. I would buy this product in the future esp. if I was going to a Christmas party or evening out - It works well by itself or with added makeup!! Overall wonderful product!! Thanks Maybelline!

October 28, 2010

I received this product as part of the Product Review Club, and I"m glad I did. I was skeptical at first, because I often find claims made by 'age-control/reverse' products to be inflated and/or false, but I actually do think this one delivers fairly well on the promise to reduce age-related (fine) lines and turn back at least a few years. It provides good coverage without being too heavy, and stays put throughout the day. It goes on well too - quite smooth and blends in easily. I will most likely continue to buy/use it on a regular basis.

October 28, 2010

Thanks to Chick Advisor I was able to test this product...as I probably would never have bought it...I was quite skeptical with what the product claimed...but I noticed a difference and so did my friends...the product went on very nice and lasted all day...the best part it helped in covering up the unevenness in my skin...which I usually have problems with because most products look cakey on my face...not this it was great...

I will definitely buy this in the future...