4.1/5
Maybelline New York Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer Reviews
#1 in Concealer

Instantly creates a radiant, refreshed looking eye area. Super concentrated formula with goji berry and haloxyl helps to erase the appearance of dark circles and fine lines, while visibly diminishing the appearance of puffiness around the eyes.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016
    2.7/5

October 28, 2010

As much as i love maybelline, i am sad to say that this product wasnt my favorit by far.
    What's up with that applicator??? I twisted that thing left and right..almost needed a map to figure out how to make the stuff come out, then finally, i guess i twisted to much and the tip was loaded of liquid.
    I had problems sponging my face, trying to figure out the right amount..i wasted some absolutly for nothing.
    Yes, the color was nice and suited my face but taking the overall process, i would not purchase this product..ever.

2.8/5

October 28, 2010

I used the product for almost 2 weeks and i did like it. I loved that it covered my face and neck very well and, it lasted for several hours.
    I didnt like though the applicator. Thought it was annoying more than anything else.

October 28, 2010

I tried the Maybelline NY Age Rewind eraser and I thought it was great. The puff brush is soft with a smooth application. The way the puff brush applies spreads it even on the skin. I use it mainly under my eyes, my chin and a little on the T-Zone and I find that I do not need to add anything on top after my application. My eyes look brighter and people have complimented my skin and asked me what am I using. I would definitely recommend this product and I saw it on sail for $8.99 and picked one up for my friend. Enjoy.!!!

3.2/5

I used this product for 2 weeks and here is the good and the bad:

The Good: Fantastic coverage, lasts all day, blends in with skin tone, and feels very light - not heavy or greasy

The Bad: I really don't like the applicator. Maybe it works for some people, but I found it annoying to use the sponge and ended up having to blend it in with my fingers anyways because of the excess product. I prefer the standard open top and you have a bit more control over how much foundation you need.

Bottom Line: If you like the applicator, then you should buy it because it is a great product. If you hate the applicator, it's enough to leave it on the shelf.

October 28, 2010

I loved this foundation, I found it covered the few winkles I"m developing and the shade matched my skin tone exactly. I also loved the container so easy to apply and cost wize it is reasonable. I would buy this product in the future esp. if I was going to a Christmas party or evening out - It works well by itself or with added makeup!! Overall wonderful product!! Thanks Maybelline!

October 28, 2010

I received this product as part of the Product Review Club, and I"m glad I did. I was skeptical at first, because I often find claims made by 'age-control/reverse' products to be inflated and/or false, but I actually do think this one delivers fairly well on the promise to reduce age-related (fine) lines and turn back at least a few years. It provides good coverage without being too heavy, and stays put throughout the day. It goes on well too - quite smooth and blends in easily. I will most likely continue to buy/use it on a regular basis.

October 28, 2010

Thanks to Chick Advisor I was able to test this product...as I probably would never have bought it...I was quite skeptical with what the product claimed...but I noticed a difference and so did my friends...the product went on very nice and lasted all day...the best part it helped in covering up the unevenness in my skin...which I usually have problems with because most products look cakey on my face...not this it was great...

I will definitely buy this in the future...

October 27, 2010

I was a bit skeptical trying Maybelline New Yorks Instant Age Rewind Treatment makeup only because I wasn't sure if a foundation could really help with approving the look of fine lines but I'm glad I did as I was pleasantly surprised. Initially I was a little unsure of the design of the applicator but I adapted to it pretty quickly and realized how much product you save by not using makeup sponges. I would apply the product and then blend it in with my fingers. I found the foundation to be smooth, easily blendable and gentle to my sensitive skin. I found after two weeks that the fine lines around my mouth had seemed to diminish slightly. My skin also seems to feel a little firmer which I believe is a result of using this product. I would recommend this product to friends and family. Thanks again ChickAdvisor and Maybelline for introducing me to another great product!

October 25, 2010

Thank you Product Review Club for allowing me to test this product

I didnt notice a huge difference in my appearance from using this. The one thing I did find is that with the weather change, my skin is a bit dryer than normal and it didnt go on evenly. Easily fixed by applying a lot of moisturizer beforehand.

I haven't noticed a large difference in lines and wrinkles, but my skin is really soft - could be the added moisturizer I have been using.

The best thing about this is the convenience. No need to bring your foundation and blending sponge. I was travelling last week and it was so easy to take along. For this reason alone I would continue to buy it as a purse foundation and use it for touch-ups on the go.

Thank you Maybelline and ChickAdvisor!

October 22, 2010

Thanks to the Product Review Club, I have had the opportunity to use this foundation over the last two weeks. While Maybelline claims that their product 'instantly erases fine lines, creases and age spots', I did not find this to be the case.
    My experience is that this foundation provides a light, silky finish with sheer, natural coverage, but I did not notice any reduction in my skin's imperfections. It did, however, leave my combination skin feeling soft and smooth. I would recommend that you use a moisturizer first if you have dry skin -- otherwise, you may find that application and blending of the foundation is difficult.
    The attached applicator is somewhat gimmicky, I believe. I could not achieve a satisfactory result using it alone, so once the foundation was applied, it was necessary to blend with fingers or sponge.
    I would be most interested in determining if this product actually reduces imperfections on skin without makeup after 8 weeks of use (as it claims) and I will therefore continue to use the Maybelline foundation for at least the next couple of months. For this reason, I would hesitate in recommending this product until this amount of time has elapsed.