4.1/5
Maybelline New York Instant Age Rewind® Eraser Dark Circles Treatment Concealer Reviews
#1 in Concealer

Instantly creates a radiant, refreshed looking eye area. Super concentrated formula with goji berry and haloxyl helps to erase the appearance of dark circles and fine lines, while visibly diminishing the appearance of puffiness around the eyes.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

October 11, 2010

Okay, as I get older, it seems as though I have a need for this type of product - so, putting aside my sadness at actually needing this product, I am, at least, thrilled to know that I have discovered such an effective and totally easy product to use.

Firstly, the sponge application kind of scared me, as I had visions of the sponge kind of moving around, a bit out of control. I am pleased to say that this was not the case at all. I found the application method very easy to control and basically, I put the cream where i needed to and nowhere else.

Secondly, the color I chose was perfet for my skin and blended in extremely well. It looked completely natural.

Thirdly, miracles of miracles! most of those annoying little lines that made me look older all but disappeared when I applied this cream. I loved that with a simple application, I kind of looked instantly younger - without much fuss and muss and, more importantly, without having to use a ton of products on my face - which may ruin my skin as well as my wallet.

There is nothing I did not like about this product.

October 10, 2010

I received the Age Rewind Eraser through the product review club. I like the sponge applicator, I was worried I wouldn't as I've tried sponges in the past and didn't like them, but this makeup blends beautifully with the sponge applicator and feels silky. I only apply make-up to a just washed face, so I don't think a sponge I can't wash will be a problem. The make-up does wonders with dark circles under the eye, and does fill in pores to make your skin look smoother. It makes tiny lines less noticable, and for anything deeper, well, you still see them, but unlike some make-up, at least it doesn't cake up and make them look even more noticable! I would recommend this product, and am enjoing using it!

2.8/5

October 10, 2010

I was happy to be included to try this product. I must say that the colour I chose was very wrong for me...it was much too dark. I didn't wear it to go out; however, I did try it at home to see how it would work. I like the fact that the formula is enriched with Goji Berry to help tighten and improve skin elasticity; however, the applicator is not my cup of tea! The sponge tip allows too much product to come out at once, and you really can't control it. The product, itself, felt wonderful going on....it felt smooth and light! I would have enjoyed to really be able to experience the product more, had I chosen the correct colour. Since the colour was too dark, I didn't put it on every day, I didn't wear it enough to comment on its' effectiveness to "erase" the look of lines and creases. I know that Maybelline makes great product; in future I would try it again (with the correct colour), but I stand firm about the applicator.

October 10, 2010

I received Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser through the Chick Advisor product review panel. Pros and Cons are listed below:

First: I have a blemish free skin. Only have small pores around the nose area.And I have a oily t-zone.

This applicator provided good coverage - nice, even finish. It blends very nicely. No mess. And it is easy to use. You can carry in your bag if you are traveling and it is a one key solution for a flawless skin! And it comes with great shades. Very nice selection.

The only con I see is it is a little oily. So I applied a powder on the t zone and I was good to go.

Thanks again for letting me try this product!

October 10, 2010

i received this product to review for the advisor club. I didn't really expect it to work that well. It is amazing! Not only has it erased an age spot left after a severe sunburn, it has brightened the dark circles under my eyes that have been there since my teens! I will definitely buy this and have told several friends already. Thanks for the chance to try it - now everyone go out and buy it!

October 09, 2010

I received the "eraser" through the chickadvisor product review panel. Maybelline is a leader in innovative products and the Age Rewind Eraser Treatment foundation is no exception. The sponge applicator is very different and i too have had some reservation about cleanliness after use. But all this aside, the coverage that the applicator provided is great. I have some fine lines on forehead and around eyes and the product does indeed fill them in. The only problem that i have with the eraser is that the coverage is light when it comes to covering up the redness of acne imperfections. I am currently dealing with adult acne and when i have a large bump on my face the foundation is no match to a thicker brand. But I have to say that Maybelline has a nice light scent, which is a bonus. I have not noticed any long term changes to my face, such as evened out skintone, but i am willing to keep trying the makeup to see if this changes. Thanks again for the chance to try the product, which overall i feel was a sucess!

October 09, 2010

I was very excited to try this product. I loved the idea of the sponge tip applicator, but after trying it, I became quickly worried about it getting dirty or harbouring bacteria. I would never use the product on less than perfectly clean skin for that reason.

I like the foundation itself, though I would like it more if I had dryer skin. It's a bit too greasy for my oily t-zone, but for someone with dry skin and no oily spots, this product would be perfect. It provides good coverage, and a nice, even finish. It blends beautifully.

For me, the product won't work, but it's been a lot of fun trying it out, and I still enjoy playing with it. I will use this bottle up, but probably wouldn't buy it again in favor of something more oily-skin-friendly.

October 08, 2010

I have larger pores in some areas on my face, and I found that this foundation fills in and smooths over these areas. My skin looks flawless! It can probably be doubled-up as a concealer for smaller trouble-areas.

The applicator is easy to use, but I personally prefer not to use something that's not washable. The applicator can pick up a lot of bacteria that can cause more break outs. I have a T-zone complexion, so as the day progresses, I find that my nose gets pretty oily from the foundation, even though I cover it with powder.

Overall, I love it!

October 08, 2010

I received Maybelline New York Instant Age Rewind Eraser Treatment Makeup from the Chick Advisor Club.

I usually don't wear liquid foundation, but thought I would give this one a try.
    I like the fact that I can turn the " wand" and use as much or as little as I want.
    I love the "padded wand " applicator! I don't have to get my fingers all covered in foundation to apply.
    This foundation did a great job at coverage, without looking all clumped on my face and in my pores.
    It did help to "hide" or " blend" minimal wrinkles into my skin, so the wrinkles were less noticeable.
    I did however still have to apply a little bit of loose powder as the liquid foundation made my face look a bit more shiny than what I like.

I would buy it again.

October 02, 2010

I received "The Eraser by Maybelline New York Instant Age Rewind" from the Product Review Club.

I don't normally wear foundation because I have extremely fair skin and freckles. In the past I have found that foundation covers my freckles leaving my skin and complexion looking very unnatural. I didn't find this was an issue with The Eraser. The liquid is extremely light and goes on very smooth and silky. The applicator is a dream and eliminates the need for those messy makeup sponges. I found the foundation blended into my skin very easily and hid redness and dark spots, without covering up freckles. It left my skin looking fresh, smooth and natural. The fine lines under my eyes disappeared, as did the dark circles!

I haven't been using The Eraser long enough to tell if my "imperfections" have been reduced but I like the results I am seeing so far. I will likely buy this product again, even just for the built in applicator. One or two clicks is all you need. A little goes a long way. My morning makeup routine is now quicker and easier.